Pipe Bomb explodes on Jersey Shore! Breaking!

Thank goodness nobody was hurt. I love how the OP is more interested in trying to make Trump a victim in all this, though. Too funny.

Device Explodes at Marine Race on Jersey Shore: Police
Anyway the LIB MSM can pin this terrorist attack on Trump?

"Both" sides will blame each other and the public will respond like Pavlov's dogs, they always do, as we see with you.
It will be blamed on the commie leftists, who ALWAYS support violence and terrorism. No question.

It has always been very odd to me that one group allegedly despising big govt can always predictably be counted on to line up behind govt and support it’s every move when it comes to domination of anyone they disagree with, warfare, or the abuse of police power.

"Both" sides will blame each other and the public will respond like Pavlov's dogs, they always do, as we see with you.
It will be blamed on the commie leftists, who ALWAYS support violence and terrorism. No question.

It has always been very odd to me that one group allegedly despising big govt can always predictably be counted on to line up behind govt and support it’s every move when it comes to domination of anyone they disagree with, warfare, or the abuse of police power.
Most people in the GOP are not conservatives. Since 1964 the GOP base has been populists. They love big government.

Most people in the GOP are not conservatives. Since 1964 the GOP base has been populists. They love big government.

Populists of the "job creator" class perhaps, but yeah, point taken, the term "conservative" has been thoroughly sodomized into meaninglessness.

Forum List

Back