Pitbull Attacks Police Officer and Owner Blames The Police

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is completely and utterly stupid. If you don't know how to control your dog then you shouldn't even have one in the first place and especially have it be a Pitbull. She also tried poisoning her dog instead of just euthanizing it a year ago like you were supposed to. Btw for the record I blame the owner a whole lot more than I blame the dog as yes the dog shouldn't have bitten people but that didn't happen because he was a Pitbull, it happened because obviously it never received any proper training.

This is how most Pitbulls I've met have been like.

This is completely and utterly stupid. If you don't know how to control your dog then you shouldn't even have one in the first place and especially have it be a Pitbull. She also tried poisoning her dog instead of just euthanizing it a year ago like you were supposed to. Btw for the record I blame the owner a whole lot more than I blame the dog as yes the dog shouldn't have bitten people but that didn't happen because he was a Pitbull, it happened because obviously it never received any proper training.

It happened because he is a pitbull and it wasnt raised well. Pitbulls are notorious for this. Ever hear about Golden Retrievers mauling people? Nope. Not every dog has the same temperament. Pitbulls are extremely dangerous and unpredictable. The fact that there are many sweet pitbulls doesnt erase the LONG history of them mauling people.

It happened because he is a pitbull and it wasnt raised well. Pitbulls are notorious for this. Ever hear about Golden Retrievers mauling people? Nope. Not every dog has the same temperament. Pitbulls are extremely dangerous and unpredictable. The fact that there are many sweet pitbulls doesnt erase the LONG history of them mauling people.

No, it happened because it wasn't raised well. Any animal can be unpredictable and bite. Even Golden Retrievers. We just don't hear about it on the news because the media wants us to hate Pitbulls. You know that in some places it's perfectly legal to own a lion or a tiger but Pitbulls are banned? Now I find that to be completely ridiculous.

No, it happened because it wasn't raised well. Any animal can be unpredictable and bite. Even Golden Retrievers. We just don't hear about it on the news because the media wants us to hate Pitbulls. You know that in some places it's perfectly legal to own a lion or a tiger but Pitbulls are banned? Now I find that to be completely ridiculous.
You can raise a golden retriever poorly and it still wont maul people. You are denying the obvious.

And where's your proof of this?
Because ive NEVER heard of one mauling a person. Have you? Dont Google it. You can find a picture of a mouse riding a cat riding a dog on Google, but that doesnt make it common.. Have YOU ever heard of one mauling someone to death?

Because ive NEVER heard of one mauling a person. Have you? Dont Google it. You can find a picture of a mouse riding a cat riding a dog on Google, but that doesnt make it common.. Have YOU ever heard of one mauling someone to death?

No but I did decide to Google it anyways and I admit that I didn't find any deaths but...

I have had purebred dogs and mutts in my life. My best dogs were the dogs I got from the humane society not the dogs I got from dog breeders. I have a Pitbull Mix breed dog I got from the humane society. He is great with our cat, other dogs, kids. He is very smart and obdient and was quick to learn on to obedience training. Very loving and effectionate. For a pitbull mix he really is not very agressive to other animals or people. Very playful. I picked him out at humane society because he was so well behaved.

Where I work at one of our therapy dogs is actually a pitbull. He passed a rigorous temperment and obdience test before they accepted the pitbull as a therapy dog. That dog is the friendliest dog and so well behaved. Everyone comes up to him and pets him. He can be walked off leash in the hallways in the building and outside and can be trusted. He is actually a very calm mild mannered dog.

I have had so many friends and family members that have had pitbull mixed breed dogs in the past with no issues, they made adorable pets. I knew a stripper who later became a girlfriend of mine who had two pitbulls. From the very first day I met them they jumped on me and kissed me all over. They were two sweethearts. She always joked that for pitbulls they were two big babies and were actually terrible guard dogs, they were friendly toward strangers and would treat them like they were their best buddies. All they wanted to do was kiss and play as soon as you met them.

Pitbulls truly have a bad reputation that is not deserved.

Forum List

Back