🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood ‘As Pernicious and Insidious as a Slave Master’

if the texas law is upheld, there will be one women's healthcare facility in the entire state of texas.

that is the same circumstance as in the other places where the theocrats passed misogynist laws.

There are lots of 'women's health care facilities' all over, places that provide mammograms and other health services. Why don't liberals say what they REALLY mean.... 'abortion facilities' will be hard to find.

It's all about supply and demand. The clinics go where the demand is. There isn't some genocidal plot at work here.

While the black right-to-lifers hearts are in the right place, they are misappropriating motives and the real issue.

Planned Parenthood goes where it is wanted. They are the symptom, not the disease. The disease is in our society which has made the unborn life just so much "tissue" to be discarded at the slightest potential of hardship.

What needs to be changed are attitudes about abortion. Remove the demand, and Planned Parenthood will go away all of itself.

It is entirely misguided to make this about genocide.

the clinics went where the demand was until states like texas made it impossible for them to stay open. there is still demand.

what there isn't is women's health care in places around the country where old white theocratic men run things.

there is no "symptom"....as women have the right to control their own bodies.

but why do you think it's a good thing for women to be unable to obtain contraception"?

Obamacare isn't workings?:wtf:

the clinics went where the demand was until states like texas made it impossible for them to stay open. there is still demand.

what there isn't is women's health care in places around the country where old white theocratic men run things.

but why do you think it's a good thing for women to be unable to obtain contraception"?
1. Abortions are similar to drug use in that as long as there is a demand there will be a supply.

2. Women should be able to have access to contraceptives. The stuff is handed out more now than candy at Halloween. Abortions, however, are not 'post-coitus contraceptives', as SOME treat them.

no.

and none of your business.

women have every right to act within their constitutional rights. and most of what planned parenthood does is health care.

no matter how much you hate women and think you have the right to insert your religious views into our rights.
I don't think easy has a broad enough mind to a really hate.

It's all about supply and demand. The clinics go where the demand is. There isn't some genocidal plot at work here.

While the black right-to-lifers hearts are in the right place, they are misappropriating motives and the real issue.

Planned Parenthood goes where it is wanted. They are the symptom, not the disease. The disease is in our society which has made the unborn life just so much "tissue" to be discarded at the slightest potential of hardship.

What needs to be changed are attitudes about abortion. Remove the demand, and Planned Parenthood will go away all of itself.

apples/oranges. but you really don't think I'm going to engage with you when you find this issue amusing, do you?

me? i think men should stay the hell out of our health care

[

I just posted a news story..

Then by your own admission you've violated the forum rules. Cut and paste with no commentary verboten. Go turn yourself in.

lol
No, by my own admission I posted quotes and pieces of the story. But thanks for that legalistic 'definition of is' attempt there, NYC. (Wow, that the 'best' you have...weak, even for you. .)

Where exactly is that? You mean there are places where there are no doctors or hospitals? Could you list a few of these places?

I love when wingers play stupid... (although you aren't playing)....

if the texas law is upheld, there will be one women's healthcare facility in the entire state of texas.

that is the same circumstance as in the other places where the theocrats passed misogynist laws.

What is a "women's healthcare facility"? Please define. Where I reside, the women use their local hospitals and medical doctors to provide for their health needs. We have a whole slew of doctors who's practices are in women's health care and all of them utilize the local hospitals should a lady require a delivery or a DNC or whatever. The ACA pays for the hospital and the doctor just as it does for the Planned Parenthood clinics. These health providers do not receive an addition load of taxpayer money on top of what their normal fee is and don't contribute $20 Million dollars of the taxpayer monies they receive to Hillary Clinton's campaign either. With the ACA, there is absolutely no reason to continue taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood. The women who use Planned Parenthood can do what the majority of women do and go to a local doctor or hospital.

No it's not really in states without expanded Medicaid.

Not that I was a fan of Obamacare, but it has provided more access where it's actually been adopted.

1. Abortions are similar to drug use in that as long as there is a demand there will be a supply.

2. Women should be able to have access to contraceptives. The stuff is handed out more now than candy at Halloween. Abortions, however, are not 'post-coitus contraceptives', as SOME treat them.

no.

women have every right to act within their constitutional rights. and most of what planned parenthood does is health care.

no matter how much you hate women and think you have the right to insert your religious views into our rights.

should we go with "resents"?

these people are barely smart enough to tie their own shoes but they're going to make life-altering decisions for women?

because they want it?

apples/oranges. but you really don't think I'm going to engage with you when you find this issue amusing, do you?

Well Dear, we are paying for a hell of a lot of your health care.

I get you are desperate to conflate the two, but abortion is not health care. I know you are also desperate to make it about one body, but it is about two. Abortion is the taking of a life.

And if you are using abortion as contraception, you're doing it wrong.

In fact, half of all abortions are precisely because no contraception of any kind was used during the sex act which led to the pregnancy. Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of contraception.

Show me a women's health clinic that does not perform the killing of the unborn, and I will applaud them. I probably wouldn't even complain if they received federal funds.

Last edited:

no.

If left up to people like you, we'd still have almost full term babies, being half born, and their brain sucked out. Does "women's rights" include murder in your mind?

no.

should we go with "resents"?

these people are barely smart enough to tie their own shoes but they're going to make life-altering decisions for women?

because they want it?
I'd go with lacking ability to walk in someone else's shoes. You have to be pretty damn narrowminded to pursue policy that makes it impossible to obtain a first trimester abortion, unless you have private employer sponsored insurance and an obgyn who will "code" it right, and actually make oral contraceptives and the morning after pill harder to get.

Agreed. Women should just engage in some personal accountability, before / during / after choosing to have sex. Want an abortion? Have as many as you want - just pay for it yourself. Already are? Great.

At the same time, someone has to stand up for the most innocent among us. Late-term abortions amount to murdering a BABY capable of surviving outside the womb. It's barbaric and inhuman. Obama argued as a Senator that the woman and the doctor should be able to murder a baby on the table struggling to survive after a failed abortion attempt because that's what the mother intended all along. Of course that POS would argue for something like that....it's because of pieces of fecal matter like him that someone has to stand up for the rights of unborn BABIES, which is what they are at the time of late term abortions.

You might disagree. That's fine. I respect your opinion. I may disagree with it, but I respect your opinion.

Yep.....all of those out of wedlock mothers need services......or they just end up collecting welfare. Best to snuff them chillins and pickaninnies before they become old enough to shoot each other in muggings, drive-bys, and liquor store robberies. Sell those baby parts to SCIENCE like the English did to Catholics years ago.

That's the head on the nail. Very few of us believe no abortion ever should be legal, but state legislatures in Tex, Miss and Fl are doing just that, and where Obamacare hasn't resulted in expanded Medicaid, some women still don't have easy access to cheap oral contraceptives, not to even speak of the morning after pill, which should be supported by something like 70%.

Ironically, Trump's history is pro choice, but who knows what he'd really do. So since the gop is not going to nominate someone sane, like Kasich, and McConnell is not going to confirm a moderately pro-choice republican, there's a lot at stake in this election.

Well, I used to carry around two or three condoms in my wallet. I mean a whole dollar or so?

wackjob... like you care. :rofl:

misogynist scum like you couldn't care less about how women are treated.

No, actually I respect them more than you. Believe it or not I had two grandmothers, one mother, one wife, two daughters, and one daughter-in-law. None ever set foot in a Planned Parenthood clinic and none ever had an abortion either. You seem to think women are stupid and unable to control their emotions.

No it's not really in states without expanded Medicaid.

Not that I was a fan of Obamacare, but it has provided more access where it's actually been adopted.

Well, I'm glad to hear that it isn't working. Then you won't mind when President Trump kills it.

no.

If left up to people like you, we'd still have almost full term babies, being half born, and their brain sucked out. Does "women's rights" include murder in your mind?

no.

but you need to get out of women's lives and stop inserting your religious beliefs into something that isn't your businesss.

i love how the right thinks guns should be limitless but women should be controlled by old theocratic men.

it's warped.

Women have been ridding themselves of unwanted pregnancies since the beginning of time. There is no attitude that needs to change. I agree that you remove the demand, but the ONLY way that's going to be accomplished is through education and science.

And again you're correct that we don't have an abortion problem, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem with abortion as a solution. I would prefer that we remove the unwanted pregnancy problem before it get's to that particular solution instead of outlawing the solution.

Forum List

Back