Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

A business that sells a "commodity" will go out of business unless they can supply to meet the demand. Selling body parts means they need bodies. The more lucrative the more incentive. Teachers are taking kids out of school and sending them to the commodity gathering factory while you think your child is in class.
And we subsidize it.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

The fetus isn't a person.

Liar.

Partial birth abortion is illegal. Not going to speak to that, are you?

Death cultist. Baby killing acolyte.

So we should outlaw birth control because Margaret Sanger supported it? Are you retarded?

You are an idiot.

Speak for yourself instead of putting words in other people's posts. Proof you can't read what is written.

Stop pretending that Sanger's motives were pure. They weren't. She was a bitter woman.

No one said outlaw anything, except you.

I must ask again if any liberals here have an opinion on Planned Parenthood committed crimes by selling body parts of aborted fetuses. Is that okay with you libs that this business does as it pleases with no fear of reprisals?
Progressives are okay with the victimization of pregnant women, the illegal practices that put them at danger, the butchery of babies, and they're fine with the fact that it's all done in dirty, non-regulated facilities by insane clinicians who have no admitting rights to hospitals or any decent credentials, and who are admittedly only in it for the $$.

It amazes me that you guys think women are so stupid they're being constantly victimized. Sheesh. No wonder you hate Sangor for advocating legal birth control.

The fetus has his own DNA. It is not an extension of the mother or the father. If not harvested at the parts factory, the fetus will be as much of a person as you are.

A business that sells a "commodity" will go out of business unless they can supply to meet the demand. Selling body parts means they need bodies. The more lucrative the more incentive. Teachers are taking kids out of school and sending them to the commodity gathering factory while you think your child is in class.
And we subsidize it.
What on earth are you going on about?

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

Liar.

Back to name calling are you?

Let's see some more proof of what this heaviily edited video claims.

Er, no. Selling baby parts is illegal. As is partial birth abortion, which she stated they were doing, and described how they were doing. In detail.

PS...I will remember that you stated once upon a time that the video was cool. Like the next time you claim that PP would never consider engaging in harvesting body parts or performing illegal abortions.

Yes, selling body parts is illegal. But those laws have clauses in them that makes it possible to obtain body parts legally. Hence, I ask again, where is the crime? There is none.

2nd. When did I make such a claim about that film? Can you remind me? Show the post--I might have, but I seriously doubt I did.

3rd--I know I never claimed that part about harvesting fetal tissues. Where do you think fetal parts for research come from? It just does not poof into existence. Only a fool think you can say a word and things poof into existence.

Nutbags think saying that "each state should decide" is a great way to get what they want. It's a big "fuck you" to the idea of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

So we should outlaw birth control because Margaret Sanger supported it? Are you retarded?

You are an idiot.

Speak for yourself instead of putting words in other people's posts. Proof you can't read what is written.

Stop pretending that Sanger's motives were pure. They weren't. She was a bitter woman.

I must ask again if any liberals here have an opinion on Planned Parenthood committed crimes by selling body parts of aborted fetuses. Is that okay with you libs that this business does as it pleases with no fear of reprisals?
Progressives are okay with the victimization of pregnant women, the illegal practices that put them at danger, the butchery of babies, and they're fine with the fact that it's all done in dirty, non-regulated facilities by insane clinicians who have no admitting rights to hospitals or any decent credentials, and who are admittedly only in it for the $$.

It amazes me that you guys think women are so stupid they're being constantly victimized. Sheesh. No wonder you hate Sangor for advocating legal birth control.

When they are pregnant they are vulnerable, and when they are vulnerable, big organizations like PP take advantage of them. They count on them being desperate, abused, often young and afraid. The women who get partial birth abortions are under the control of someone else, without exception. They either hide their pregnancy as long as they can because they know they will be forced to abort and they don't want to, or they have been prevented from aborting early by an abuser, who then changes his mind. These women that PP is allegedly *helping* are simply their victims.

You are an idiot.

When they are pregnant they are vulnerable, and when they are vulnerable, big organizations like PP take advantage of them. They count on them being desperate, abused, often young and afraid. The women who get partial birth abortions are under the control of someone else, without exception. They either hide their pregnancy as long as they can because they know they will be forced to abort and they don't want to, or they have been prevented from aborting early by an abuser, who then changes his mind. These women that PP is allegedly *helping* are simply their victims.

Oh brother.

So you're perfectly fine with it?

Absent them breaking any laws, you're okay with them dissecting babies and selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard?

You're down with that?

Of course you are, you're a scum of the earth dimocrap.

Just as fine as I am with dissecting any cadaver and 'selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard' (You know, the procedure described is not any different than how doctors deal organ donors!)

In fact, doing so can save many lives. Or do you think the fetus was still alive when the partitioning began? Is that it?.

Nutbags think saying that "each state should decide" is a great way to get what they want. It's a big "fuck you" to the idea of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

When in the last 7 years have we been the "United" States of America? Thanks to that Kenyan mongrel dog-eating Communist bastard squatting in the White House, we're now the "Divided States of America".

FBHO with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden weasel.

Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.
Wow, that must be one hell of an acid flashback....

Perpetual pregnancy and slavery....all rolled into one fantasy...

Liar.

Back to name calling are you?

Let's see some more proof of what this heaviily edited video claims.

I find nothing more disgusting than women who support the victimization of vulnerable women and infants, so get used to it. You're scum.

Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.
Wow, that must be one hell of an acid flashback....

Perpetual pregnancy and slavery....all rolled into one fantasy...

Thank goodness baby killing mills came along to save us!

When in the last 7 years have we been the "United" States of America? Thanks to that Kenyan mongrel dog-eating Communist bastard squatting in the White House, we're now the "Divided States of America".

You are so sweet.

Trump said some of the illegals coming across our border are bad people, and the left went where there is no context to decree that, TRUMP HATES MEXICANS.

Yet, context after context has been offered from the mouth of Sanger and they want more context, plus more context to prove she was a promoter of the superior race, and how to insure it.

It's like needing every word out of Hitler's mouth before conceding that he was a promoter of the superior race, and how to insure it.

Hitler was responsible for the "Jewish" project. Sanger was responsible for the "Negro" project.

Trump said "the illegals are rapist. They are murderers. They are drug smugglers. and Some, I assume, are good people"

That has a drastic different meaning from what you said. Go back and check his announcement speech again.. You got it wrong

You are so sweet.

Well thanks for the compliment, but I'm already spoken for.

PP already makes millions each year performing abortions. They also get millions in tax dollars, which is odd considering they are a business that sees a profit.

In the past, we've seen video proof of them helping prostitution 'businesses' and it's been proven that they don't offer the services that the left claims. They do abortions. If you need other care, they refer you elsewhere.

Now it looks like they are illegally selling body parts from aborted fetuses. Not surprising. They like making money and they've been given a pass on past deceitful and illegal practices.

If this were a conservative organization, the DOJ and IRS would be all over them. They would have been investigated and shut down years ago. Instead, they slide by because they support the left's agenda. As Margaret Sanger put it when she started it, the goal of PP is to exterminate the negro population. I don't see any change today considering that millions of minority babies are aborted each year.

Another tape showing the nefarious goals of Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood Caught Trying To Sell Aborted Baby Body Parts
I heard Obama has an order in for brain matter and a bigger pair of balls.

So you're perfectly fine with it?

Absent them breaking any laws, you're okay with them dissecting babies and selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard?

You're down with that?

Of course you are, you're a scum of the earth dimocrap.

You mean salvaging the donated tissue for scientific research, yeah sure, better than burning it for electricity don't you think?

It's illegal....not that hard to grasp

Not if certain guidelines and procedures are followed--normally outlined by the very laws your favorite politicians claimed makes it illegal.

Think about it--If what you said was true, then the video I showed you is evidence of a conspiracy. Yet the good doctor has not faced any charges and is still in her position.

Strange, is it not?

Forum List

Back