Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Nutbags think saying that "each state should decide" is a great way to get what they want. It's a big "fuck you" to the idea of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

When in the last 7 years have we been the "United" States of America? Thanks to that Kenyan mongrel dog-eating Communist bastard squatting in the White House, we're now the "Divided States of America".

FBHO with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden weasel.

You are so sweet.

Well thanks for the compliment, but I'm already spoken for.

Doubt it.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

So you're perfectly fine with it?

Absent them breaking any laws, you're okay with them dissecting babies and selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard?

You're down with that?

Of course you are, you're a scum of the earth dimocrap.

You mean salvaging the donated tissue for scientific research, yeah sure, better than burning it for electricity don't you think?

It's illegal....not that hard to grasp

Not if certain guidelines and procedures are followed--normally outlined by the very laws your favorite politicians claimed makes it illegal.

Think about it--If what you said was true, then the video I showed you is evidence of a conspiracy. Yet the good doctor has not faced any charges and is still in her position.

Strange, is it not?

Gov Jindal is launching an investigation and has asked the FBI for their assistance, charges may very well be pending.

A business that sells a "commodity" will go out of business unless they can supply to meet the demand. Selling body parts means they need bodies. The more lucrative the more incentive. Teachers are taking kids out of school and sending them to the commodity gathering factory while you think your child is in class.
And we subsidize it.

What is this "business" you speak of?

I heard Obama has an order in for brain matter and a bigger pair of balls.

LOL

I'm sure they'll give him a good deal considering his administration has been willing to fund them and turn a blind eye to their suspicious practices.

A business that sells a "commodity" will go out of business unless they can supply to meet the demand. Selling body parts means they need bodies. The more lucrative the more incentive. Teachers are taking kids out of school and sending them to the commodity gathering factory while you think your child is in class.
And we subsidize it.

PP's profits are in the millions each year. They are a business and they make money. Yet, the Dems like to give them more money to make sure they won't go out of business.

These are stalinists....they make nazis look like girl scouts. This is who's running the country these days....if the ballot box doesn't remove them we have to remove them forcibly.

And we subsidize it.

PP's profits are in the millions each year. They are a business and they make money. Yet, the Dems like to give them more money to make sure they won't go out of business.

Really? Who besides RW nutbags such as yourself calls them a "business"?

And we subsidize it.

I prefer House of Horrors

And we subsidize it.

"Planned Parenthood, whose top doctor was caught on video discussing the sale of body parts from aborted babies, has received more than $27 million from taxpayers this year."

Washington Free Beacon

Sounds like quite a lucrative business to me.

I bet they have a business plan, too. Aside from harvesting baby parts out of vulnerable, drugged women, that is.

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Er, no. Selling baby parts is illegal. As is partial birth abortion, which she stated they were doing, and described how they were doing. In detail.

PS...I will remember that you stated once upon a time that the video was cool. Like the next time you claim that PP would never consider engaging in harvesting body parts or performing illegal abortions.

It sounds like this is the same as organ donation after death and requires prior consent of the pregnant woman after she chosen an abortion. It doesn't sound like anyone is getting paid for it. Is it any different than organ donation in an adult?

You're a liar. It isn't organ donation, and the partial birth abortion being described as the method to extract and kill the babies is ILLEGAL.

The mother legal consent is obtained when she files paperwork to have the abortion. It is possible for a mother wanting to keep the fetus, but I think those situations are extremely rare.

Also, no where is it indicated when the fetus was terminated. After termination, repositioning to extract the fetus is common.

Absent them breaking any laws, you're okay with them dissecting babies and selling the parts like an Auto Salvage Yard?

You're down with that?

You mean salvaging the donated tissue for scientific research, yeah sure, better than burning it for electricity don't you think?

No it's not.

Er, no. Selling baby parts is illegal. As is partial birth abortion, which she stated they were doing, and described how they were doing. In detail.

PS...I will remember that you stated once upon a time that the video was cool. Like the next time you claim that PP would never consider engaging in harvesting body parts or performing illegal abortions.

It sounds like this is the same as organ donation after death and requires prior consent of the pregnant woman after she chosen an abortion. It doesn't sound like anyone is getting paid for it. Is it any different than organ donation in an adult?

You're a liar. It isn't organ donation, and the partial birth abortion being described as the method to extract and kill the babies is ILLEGAL.

The mother legal consent is obtained when she files paperwork to have the abortion. It is possible for a mother wanting to keep the fetus, but I think those situations are extremely rare.

Also, no where is it indicated when the fetus was terminated. After termination, repositioning to extract the fetus is common.

You cannot sell human body parts, it's violation of federal law

You're down with that?

No it's not.

It is most certainly illegal, federal law, bub

Partial birth abortions are illegal. What this doctor is describing is illegal, black market harvesting of dead babies for profit.

Do any liberals have an opinion on Planned Parenthood illegally selling body parts? Not clumps of cells, but human body parts from the aborted fetuses?

I know you guys go all out to defend that Sanger bitch, but none of you are upset with today's PP committing a crime?

My opinion is that they are not selling anything illegally.

You're down with that?

Not if certain guidelines and procedures are followed--normally outlined by the very laws your favorite politicians claimed makes it illegal.

Think about it--If what you said was true, then the video I showed you is evidence of a conspiracy. Yet the good doctor has not faced any charges and is still in her position.

Strange, is it not?

Gov Jindal is launching an investigation and has asked the FBI for their assistance, charges may very well be pending.

The story broke in 2000!

It amazes me that you guys think women are so stupid they're being constantly victimized. Sheesh

Pick a lane. Before, they were the perpetually pregnant victims that needed help. Now they aren't victims.
So you agree with Sanger that we need a race of thoroughbreds, by weeding out the poor, blacks that pass on sickle cell anemia, the handicapped, those who selfishly want a 3rd. child, an other "unfits"....

You do know that a woman can have a full term baby, NOT FETUS, baby's neck slit while in the process of giving birth, if she doesn't like it's hair color, right? A viable baby that is partially out of the woman's body, and is breathing and alive on it own. Slit a puppy's neck and watch the outrage. Killing children is ok though, especially if you can sell it's parts.

And if you want to make the argument that PP is no longer a symbol of racism against the blacks, then I need to remind you that the confederate flag isn't either. But that didn't stop you....

You're down with that?

Strange, is it not?

The story broke in 2000!

It did not, it's all over sites today, the video was posted today. Nice try though

Forum List

Back