Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Right ... So they can perform illegal abortions and make money selling spare baby parts for profit. The lefty agenda is well known.
They don't perform illegal abortions or sell any tissue for a profit. The entire video proves this. Stop being a lying piece of shit..

That's what you nitwits said about Kermit Gosnell too. It's not like you are in the habit of telling the truth. So forgive me if I laugh at you.
No one said that about Gosnell.
Yes they did. Now who's lying...
Find one quote from one person calling that monster a hero or shut the fuck up, kosher girl.
Go back to the time period of the trial, there are multiples. Joeb thinks Gosnell is a hero. He'll say it again, don't worry. He's that stupid.

I'll defend gosnell. He made a point in his trial, and I'm paraphrasing his statement, but what's the difference between terminating a fetus on the outside of the womb, as opposed to inside of the womb? End result is still the same, and it's a fetus. What was the point of leaving the head in the vagina in a partial birth abortion, why not pull it completely out and take care of your business there? Less chance for injury for the mother (guess you can't use the word mother, so carrier) less chance of injury for thecarrier

They don't perform illegal abortions or sell any tissue for a profit. The entire video proves this. Stop being a lying piece of shit..

That's what you nitwits said about Kermit Gosnell too. It's not like you are in the habit of telling the truth. So forgive me if I laugh at you.
Find one quote from one person calling that monster a hero or shut the fuck up, kosher girl.
I'll defend gosnell. He made a point in his trial, and I'm paraphrasing his statement, but what's the difference between terminating a fetus on the outside of the womb, as opposed to inside of the womb? End result is still the same, and it's a fetus. What was the point of leaving the head in the vagina in a partial birth abortion, why not pull it completely out and take care of your business there? Less chance for injury for the mother (guess you can't use the word mother, so carrier) less chance of injury for the carrier
yeah tell that to the families of the many women he tortured and killed during his illustrious career.

I'll defend gosnell. He made a point in his trial, and I'm paraphrasing his statement, but what's the difference between terminating a fetus on the outside of the womb, as opposed to inside of the womb? End result is still the same, and it's a fetus. What was the point of leaving the head in the vagina in a partial birth abortion, why not pull it completely out and take care of your business there? Less chance for injury for the mother (guess you can't use the word mother, so carrier) less chance of injury for thecarrier
As I always say...baby killers are fine with killing people at any age.

Gosnell was reported repeatedly. He wasn't shut down....and PP continued to send women to him.
The organ selling video is posted, in it's entirety. The doktor said what she said...even her boss doesn't deny it. Now get out of here you disgusting predatory acolyte, you're making everybody sick.

Your figures of $60M per year for welfare families is, like all of your other postings, a lie. That particular lie has been thoroughly debunked. The average family benefits package for a single parent with 2 children is $28,000 per year, and that figure includes the value of Medicaid.

Keep posting your lies and I'll continue to prove you're lying.

See pretty much all the death cultists see gosnell as a hero, and the fetuses and carriers as of zero value except to make $$$

As I always say...baby killers are fine with killing people at any age.
40% of black babies aborted, I'd say Margaret Sanger wouldn't be happy with those numbers, needs to be higher for her in this day and age. I remember her being taught as a very important figure in our history in nursing school and all the good she has done for our society.

I repeat, GFY. Now what are you going to do it about it old man, pester me to death? Get lost, loon

Naw, I'm enjoying the space in your head I occupy Rent Free. I'm just not going to let you get away with saying stupid things...

Just because you use your personality as birth control, doesn't mean you should limit other people's options.
maxresdefault.jpg
Such a nice Christian lady you are. A beautiful cross on your avatar and a ton of fucks in your posts.

Says the most foul mouthed POS on this forum. Post fail
So, you missed the part where you are a hypocrite?

Dude, if I gave a damn what some hateful old troll like you thought it might matter but I don't so it doesn't. Understand this

See pretty much all the death cultists see gosnell as a hero, and the fetuses and carriers as of zero value except to make $$$
Making a point kosher girl, if it is just a fetus then why bother making sure it's still inside the "carrier" to "terminate" it

Naw, I'm enjoying the space in your head I occupy Rent Free. I'm just not going to let you get away with saying stupid things...

Just because you use your personality as birth control, doesn't mean you should limit other people's options.
maxresdefault.jpg
Such a nice Christian lady you are. A beautiful cross on your avatar and a ton of fucks in your posts.

Dude, if I gave a damn what some hateful old troll like you thought it might matter but I don't so it doesn't. Understand this
You have no idea how old I am. Just another example of you making assertions you cannot back up.

Go back to the time period of the trial, there are multiples. Joeb thinks Gosnell is a hero. He'll say it again, don't worry. He's that stupid.
So, you cannot produce one. So, then shut the fuck up.

You have no idea how old I am. Just another example of you making assertions you cannot back up.

Blah, blah, blah....why are you under this delusion I (or anyone with two functioning brain cells) takes you serious?

Blah, blah, blah....why are you under this delusion I (or anyone with two functioning brain cells) takes you serious?
Because you just won't shut the fuck up and go away. If you did not care that I repeatedly you to be both a liar and an idiot, you would not respond. Hours ago I provided five quotes from Margaret Sanger that revealed he to be completely opposed to abortion. You have yet to even try toe prove those quotes inaccurate or to provide others that contradict those. You are one of those lazy fucks who really does not care whether what they say is true or not. To you, because you think it, it is true. You are a stunted intellect with no curiosity.

So, you cannot produce one. So, then shut the fuck up.
And as I said would happen, people are still openly supporting gosnell in this thread. Among them his no. 1 fan, joeb.

No, he is not. Don't you realize how obvious your dishonesty is when you lie about what another poster wrote on a thread. There is not a single comment that could rationally be called a defense of Gosnell.

Because you just won't shut the fuck up and go away. If you did not care that I repeatedly you to be both a liar and an idiot, you would not respond. Hours ago I provided five quotes from Margaret Sanger that revealed he to be completely opposed to abortion. You have yet to even try toe prove those quotes inaccurate or to provide others that contradict those. You are one of those lazy fucks who really does not care whether what they say is true or not. To you, because you think it, it is true. You are a stunted intellect with no curiosity.
Here's an intellectual question I've been asking over and over, what's the difference between terminating a fetus on the outside as opposed to inside? No one seems to be addressing that, that seems like an intellectual debate to be had and it deals heavily with abortion law so why not talk about that

Baby killers are scary when they're fired up. Look how faggy speaks to women...in a threatening, demeaning way. Can you imagine if he impregnated a girl and didn't want his bf to know? Or if you were his daughter and hid a pregnancy from him out of fear until the sixth or seventh month? Can you imagine being dragged to Gosnell by him? I can. Because it happens every single day.

Here's an intellectual question I've been asking over and over, what's the difference between terminating a fetus on the outside as opposed to inside? No one seems to be addressing that, that seems like an intellectual debate to be had and it deals heavily with abortion law so why not talk about that
There is no difference. It's murder no matter how old.

Baby killers are scary when they're fired up. Look how faggy speaks to women...in a threatening, demeaning way. Can you imagine if he impregnated a girl and didn't want his bf to know? Or if you were his daughter and hid a pregnancy from him out of fear until the sixth or seventh month? Can you imagine being dragged to Gosnell by him? I can. Because it happens every single day.

Paddy is undoubtedly still a virgin

Forum List

Back