Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

I guess that's why they have been recorded negotiating a deal
As she said in the video ... costs to cover their expenses. Also, the ones trying to make it for profit were CMP. The doctor, who said she hadn't discussed money in years, did not know offhand what the cost is. When she threw out a figure she made off the top of her head, it was CMP who tried to increase the price so they could show Planned Parenthood was profiting.
That's ridiculous for 2 reasons. One being that she should know what the cost of storage and transportation is, especially going into a business meeting. And she should have said that cost and told them to give nothing over that.

2. As I pointed out earlier she didn't want to begin NEGOTIATING the "cost" and was clearly worrying about selling herself short. She implied that the cost would for transportation, shipping, etc...just like a good drug dealer carefully choosing their words not to implicate themselves
She doesn't necessarily need to know the costs -- she said it had been "years" since discussing such things. And your impression she was holding out negotiating to avoid lowballing doesn't hold up to her stated position that she didn't know what the costs would be. She was even asking what they normally pay because she clearly didn't know what the going rate is. And after she made up a number anyway, it was CMP trying to raise the amount, not her.

Face it, there's nothing there. at $75-$100, they're covering their expenses. Based on those [highly edited] videos, I'll be surprised if anything even comes of this.
Although the comment about wanting a new Lamborghini was partially in jest it was also partially not. There's no doubt dickering and bargaining was going on as in the latest video the PP doctor starts negotiations by asking for an opening offer.
No one does that unless they are haggling over a deal.

Not that there's any question about it, but you don't make a comment like that when you're talking expenses only.

So explain exactly what part of the film is fraudulent? Explain how that works.

I'll wait.

The part where both of these doctors clearly say, "We aren't in the business of selling tissue".
As she said in the video ... costs to cover their expenses. Also, the ones trying to make it for profit were CMP. The doctor, who said she hadn't discussed money in years, did not know offhand what the cost is. When she threw out a figure she made off the top of her head, it was CMP who tried to increase the price so they could show Planned Parenthood was profiting.
That's ridiculous for 2 reasons. One being that she should know what the cost of storage and transportation is, especially going into a business meeting. And she should have said that cost and told them to give nothing over that.

2. As I pointed out earlier she didn't want to begin NEGOTIATING the "cost" and was clearly worrying about selling herself short. She implied that the cost would for transportation, shipping, etc...just like a good drug dealer carefully choosing their words not to implicate themselves
She doesn't necessarily need to know the costs -- she said it had been "years" since discussing such things. And your impression she was holding out negotiating to avoid lowballing doesn't hold up to her stated position that she didn't know what the costs would be. She was even asking what they normally pay because she clearly didn't know what the going rate is. And after she made up a number anyway, it was CMP trying to raise the amount, not her.

Face it, there's nothing there. at $75-$100, they're covering their expenses. Based on those [highly edited] videos, I'll be surprised if anything even comes of this.
I'll admit that it's not a lot of money, but remember she's not negotiating from a seat of power, since it's the law that she cannot accept more or face consequences if the other side were to point that out. But it's fair to say she was fishing, and I'd like to know what she'd say to a higher offer. And she did know the prices since she said they do it as low as 50, and she accepted double. Note, in the original it was said that the range was 30 to 50 dollars, this offer was higher and was accepted

NhzCTIH.jpg

Thought we were done talking but yes, to bring forth, also a term we know as offspring, aka infant. Sorry it doesn't fit your English way of thinking, but I don't think the ancient latins really cared about the different terms we call our young.

Actually, The Romans performed abortions.

The Romans and Greeks weren't much concerned with protecting the unborn, and when they did object to abortion it was often because the father didn't want to be deprived of a child that he felt entitled to.

The early philosophers also argued that a foetus did not become formed and begin to live until at least 40 days after conception for a male, and around 80 days for a female. The philosopher Aristotle wrote:

...when couples have children in excess, let abortion be procured before sense and life have begun; what may or may not be lawfully done in these cases depends on the question of life and sensation.

Aristotle, Politics 7.16

BBC - Ethics - Abortion Historical attitudes to abortion

I don't see how this helps your point? Ancient people use to sacrifice their newborns to Baal, by burning them on an alter...for the hopes to receive more prosperity. I've always contended that abortion is not a new issue in humanity, in fact it pops up over and over again. And all for the same reason, for more prosperity, or for fiscal reasons, or whatever you want to call it to sound pretty. Wether it's for the good of the society, or the monetary benefit of the parent, it's not right to put prosperity up against the right to life

I'll admit that it's not a lot of money, but remember she's not negotiating from a seat of power, since it's the law that she cannot accept more or face consequences if the other side were to point that out. But it's fair to say she was fishing, and I'd like to know what she'd say to a higher offer. And she did know the prices since she said they do it as low as 50, and she accepted double. Note, in the original it was said that the range was 30 to 50 dollars, this offer was higher and was accepted
To note, the original video was a different person and it's highly plausible the two women from both videos had no knowledge what the other was saying. And again, it was CMP trying to raise the price, not PP.

To note, the original video was a different person and it's highly plausible the two women from both videos had no knowledge what the other was saying. And again, it was CMP trying to raise the price, not PP.
Ok but when dealing with just shipping and handling, it doesn't usually come out to a nice even number like that. Nor would it be that much of a difference place to place. And let's not forget, she accepted the higher offer, after her own, quite happily

I don't see how this helps your point? Ancient people use to sacrifice their newborns to Baal, by burning them on an alter...for the hopes to receive more prosperity.

Or more than likely, because there wasn't enough food to go around they had to cull the population... although that all really sounds more like propaganda than any historical evidence that happened. This comes from that same book that has Talking Snakes and Giants in it.

I've always contended that abortion is not a new issue in humanity, in fact it pops up over and over again. And all for the same reason, for more prosperity, or for fiscal reasons, or whatever you want to call it to sound pretty. Wether it's for the good of the society, or the monetary benefit of the parent, it's not right to put prosperity up against the right to life

And when you guys support Welfare without Apology, I'll take you seriously on the "Right to Life".

they catch a rather disgusting and illegal act with an undercover camera

Eating salad, drinking wine, and talking shop (unsettling for some people I know) with someone is not illegal. However taping a conversation without the other persons consent is illegal in California.

you not only condone illegal activities but

Still it is not illegal to donate tissue or for PP to act as a collection agent for research firms.
We already covered this - she is negotiating compensation for the donations and compensation is illegal for profit (a notion backed by here rather insensitive comments). Further it is illegal to change the procedure for the collection of said sample and she DIRECTLY points that out but then goes right on to say that she has no problem asking the doctor to do exactly that. Have you even bothered to watch the damn video?

The video doesn't prove Planned Parenthood is doing anything illegal.
No, it brings it to the light where it will be investigated.

You are not this dense blind – you are doing this on purpose.

Yep.....does not need to be illegal.....just sound bad.

To qualify for the Fauxrage of the Year you are correct. Doesn't need to be illegal for you guys to call it illegal trafficking in human body parts to gin up support for yet another partisan witch hunt.

But like the boy who cried wolf one to many times, look like the well has run dry for Faux's outrage machine.

If you can't feed 4 people on 650.00 a month then there is something wrong with you. I spend less then that and don't have SNAP.

So you really think you can feed a family of four on $17.00 a day? Really?

If Medicaid sucks so bad. Why did Obamacare force everyone to sign up for benefits??

which wasn't the point I was arguing. But that's okay, we know you're "Special".

All corporations and Gov jobs offer maternity leave and FMLA (paid). Even fast good chains such as McDonalds and Starbucks offer paid leave. Only way you wouldn't qualify is if your probationary period was not over.

Really? Let's look at that claim.

The sad state of benefits for new moms on the job - The Washington Post

In 2008, 16 percent of those companies that offer paid maternity leave promised to fully pay women their prior salaries while they were out; in 2014, that number is just 9 percent.
Yes. Less than 17.00 actually.

All free from WIC:

Bread/tortillas
Eggs/ cheese/ milk
Rice/beans/Tofu
Fresh veggies and fruit
Peanut butter
Iron rich cereal (boxed and hot)

To illustrate this point my shopping trip for Last Sunday Lunch and dinner.

Sprouts

Sales in last weeks ad...

12 ears of corn for 2.00 (would be free with WIC card)

Head of lettuce .99 ( would be free with WIC card)

Bunches of radishes,celery and green onions 2/1.00 (would be free withWIC card)

4 apple wood island marinated kabobs 3.99 lb. total of purchase $7.06

Dollar Tree ( right next door)

2 pks personal pan pizza crust 2.00
Jar Pizza Sauce 1.00
Pkg Pepperoni 1.00
Cheese ( free with WIC card)
Dressing for salad 1.00

Total for three meals ( breakfast lunch and dinner) plus extra food to add to another meal.

Total. $12.06

Didn't add breakfast because all breakfast items free from WIC

You can thank me later.

Last edited:
Eating salad, drinking wine, and talking shop (unsettling for some people I know) with someone is not illegal. However taping a conversation without the other persons consent is illegal in California.

Still it is not illegal to donate tissue or for PP to act as a collection agent for research firms.
We already covered this - she is negotiating compensation for the donations and compensation is illegal for profit (a notion backed by here rather insensitive comments). Further it is illegal to change the procedure for the collection of said sample and she DIRECTLY points that out but then goes right on to say that she has no problem asking the doctor to do exactly that. Have you even bothered to watch the damn video?

The video doesn't prove Planned Parenthood is doing anything illegal.
No, it brings it to the light where it will be investigated.

You are not this dense blind – you are doing this on purpose.

Yep.....does not need to be illegal.....just sound bad.

To qualify for the Fauxrage of the Year you are correct. Doesn't need to be illegal for you guys to call it illegal trafficking in human body parts to gin up support for yet another partisan witch hunt.

But like the boy who cried wolf one to many times, look like the well has run dry for Faux's outrage machine.

Don't lump me in with the Fauxers. Shove it.

I'm simply pointing out the fact......

All it has to do is look bad........

All it has to do is look bad.

That's exactly how Fauxrage works, by getting the folks all riled up by the appearance, the fact that no law was broken gets ignored. I don't think it's going to fool everyone this time and Congress will not be able to shut down PP, which is the obvious goal.

Although the comment about wanting a new Lamborghini was partially in jest it was also partially not. There's no doubt dickering and bargaining was going on as in the latest video the PP doctor starts negotiations by asking for an opening offer.
No one does that unless they are haggling over a deal.

Not that there's any question about it, but you don't make a comment like that when you're talking expenses only.
You do if you're not certain how much the expenses are.

That's exactly how Fauxrage works, by getting the folks all riled up by the appearance, the fact that no law was broken gets ignored. I don't think it's going to fool everyone this time and Congress will not be able to shut down PP, which is the obvious goal.
Laws have already been broken and freely admitted to on video tape (like for instance aborting in such a way to facilitate the removal of vital organs).
The problem now is finding a way to force this administration
to enforce the law, something it just doesn't do when it doesn't want to.
The politicization of our justice system absolutely dwarfs what we've ever seen before and it proves that when fascism comes to this country, it will be wrapped around Barry Hussein Obama.

I don't agree. The tissue she has available is quite valuable. Someone posted a link to a company purportedly selling fetal tissue for as much as $24K. Why on Earth would anyone risk going to jail over $100, minus expenses, for something worth tens of thousands of dollars? Again, seems to me she don't know what to charge because it's not something she does; and didn't want to throw out a number that wouldn't even cover expenses.

Laws have already been broken and freely admitted to on video tape (like for instance aborting in such a way to facilitate the removal of vital organs).
The politicization of our justice system absolutely dwarfs what we've ever seen before and it proves that when fascism comes to this country, it will be wrapped around Barry Hussein Obama.
Why don't you first cite the specific laws you think were broken? Someone posted one of them about not selling fetal tissue for profit; which to me, doesn't appear to have been violated. What law dictates the expulsion process?

Why don't you first cite the specific laws you think were broken? Someone posted one of them about not selling fetal tissue for profit; which to me, doesn't appear to have been violated. What law dictates the expulsion process?
Specifically? How about the 1993 National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act? Planned Parenthood Altering Abortion Procedures to Obtain Organs National Review Online

You have on video tape two separate high ranking Planned Parenthood officials discussing how they carefully abort making sure the highly prized internal organs aren't harmed.

Last edited:
Don't know why that would be a conditional consideration, since one deals with standard of living and the other is life itself. But sure lets talk about welfare. Forget about the abuse of it on the part of citizens,(which needs to be part of the conversation) let's talk about the abuse coming from govt. an immense amount of taxpayer money goes into welfare, then you pay for a gigantic bureaucracy, that then doles out breadcrumbs to the needy. I'm sure you would agree that not enough is given out to the needy, correct? And in this day and age isn't it possible that we can cut out the bureaucracy and be more efficient at getting the money to the people, and in turn giving them more money? And what is the point of welfare, is it dependence? And if not then why are more and more people becoming dependent on it under this administration supposedly for the little guy? Remember, 93 million have dropped out of the workforce, operant word being workforce, not people retiring. And look up the numbers for the increase in food stamps, pretty damning for a party that's trying to champion the lower and middle class

I don't see how this helps your point? Ancient people use to sacrifice their newborns to Baal, by burning them on an alter...for the hopes to receive more prosperity.

Or more than likely, because there wasn't enough food to go around they had to cull the population... although that all really sounds more like propaganda than any historical evidence that happened. This comes from that same book that has Talking Snakes and Giants in it.

I've always contended that abortion is not a new issue in humanity, in fact it pops up over and over again. And all for the same reason, for more prosperity, or for fiscal reasons, or whatever you want to call it to sound pretty. Wether it's for the good of the society, or the monetary benefit of the parent, it's not right to put prosperity up against the right to life

And when you guys support Welfare without Apology, I'll take you seriously on the "Right to Life".
And I also suspect you are for the need for culling the population, after all there almost 8 billion on the planet

Specifically? How about the 1993 National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act? Planned Parenthood Altering Abortion Procedures to Obtain Organs National Review Online

You have on video tape two separate high ranking Planned Parenthood officials discussing how they carefully abort making sure the highly prized internal organs aren't harmed.
Thanks for posting that. Based on this ...

no alteration of the timing, method, or procedures used to terminate the pregnancy was made solely for the purposes of obtaining the tissue;

... it is possible Planned Parenthood violated the law. That should be investigated and remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back