Planned Parenthood Clinic Cut Through Dead Baby’s Face to Get His Intact Brain

Babykillers lie. They have to.
So do clowns that produce videos filled with dubious claims and fool hysterical nutcases into posting them on message boards.
Like Lakhota for instance.
No. Like the OP.

Libs always like to blame others for the things they themselves do.
Stop whining. The OP is an idiot and so are you for believing this.
I deal with planned parenthood and women who have sought them out. I know how they operate first hand.

So do clowns that produce videos filled with dubious claims and fool hysterical nutcases into posting them on message boards.
No. Like the OP.

I deal with planned parenthood and women who have sought them out. I know how they operate first hand.
Sure you do. :itsok:

Save your attempts to convince me for someone that would actually fall for your lies. My wife is a RN.

No. Like the OP.

Save your attempts to convince me for someone that would actually fall for your lies. My wife is a RN.

I really don't care what you believe.

No. Like the OP.

Of course you care. Why did you tell me you know how they operate if you didnt care?

Of course you care. Why did you tell me you know how they operate if you didnt care?

Because I do know how they operate. Duh :)

BTW several major hospitals have the Mobile Mammogram vehicle on site all day today. Spread the word.

BTW several major hospitals have the Mobile Mammogram vehicle on site all day today. Spread the word.
See you care. You're still trying to convince me. Sorry I dont believe you.

There is something seriously sick with a culture that accepts this.

Once a society accepts degeneracy and perversion as normal, it doesn't stop until that entire society reaches the end.

Absolutely correct. As a Survialist Group is there any doubt whatsoever about TSHTF? We have made our own Hell/Damation by instituting such evilness in our society. God has to have had His fill by now. He must be repulsed by man's vileness and He will end all of this. We'd best be ready as His wrath will come about, guaranteed. We asked for it and we'll pay. It's inevitable!
Not to be a wet rag on the party that is the End of Times, but, people have been committing atrocities and other people have been predicting God's wrath to be coming for ages. We're all still here--well, maybe not all of us, because, well, atrocities and death and such.
Let's shit or get off the pot, as they say. :thup:

Then why are you trying to convince me?

Then why are you trying to convince me?
Convince you of what?

I remember this one that floated around the forums by nutjobs trying to pass it off as true & there were some that refused to think the video was doctored (pardon the pun)

If You're a Fetus and You Know It ...

babyclap.jpg

Claim: An ultrasound video shows an unborn child clapping along to music.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE
Example: [Collected via e-mail, March 2015]

At our 14 week ultrasound our baby was clapping, so I sang a song with our doctor as my husband filmed.

Origins: On 26 March 2015, YouTube user Jen Cardinal uploaded a video purportedly showing the amazing moment when her unborn baby started clapping along to the song "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands" during her 14-week ultrasound. But the common presentation of this popular video is a bit misleading.

While it's true that the ultrasound imaging captured the moment when this unborn child's hands came together and then separated, there is no indication that the child was "clapping" nor that this (possibly involuntary) movement was spurred by its mother's singing.

The expectant mother admitted as much in comments she posted with her video. While Cardinal claimed that her baby "clapped three times" during the ultrasound, she also admitted that the video was created after the fact as the doctor "scrubbed" the image to make it appear as if the baby were clapping along to her singing:
The experience is one I'll never forget, the baby clapped three times, then the doctor rewound and scrubbed it while we sang. No mystery. It was amazing. Trolls won't get me down!
The claim that this fetus clapped "three times" is also suspicious: it appears only a single "clap" is actually shown in the video as evidenced by the timing bar at the bottom right-hand corner of the video, which moves back and forth (i.e., showing that the doctor was rewinding and fast forwarding the video) in rhythm with the music:

babyclaps.jpg

So, this video does not really show an unborn child clapping along to its mother's singing while inside the womb. What it does apparently show is a singular movement which has been edited to make it look as if you're a fetus and you know it, you'll clap your hands.
sync

cm

Last updated: 30 March 2015
Read more at
snopes.com: Clapping Fetus Video

we see who the Butchers of children are and just WHAT PARTY SUPPORTS THEM.
VOTE out this Democrat party. Videos and pictures at the site

snip;
In the latest video produced by the Center for Medical Progress, Holly O’Donnell describes a medical technician using scissors to cut through the face of a newly aborted but nearly fully developed baby boy at a Planned Parenthood facility so that his intact brain could be extracted.

O’Donnell says that the technician could also make the boy’s heart beat.

Planned Parenthood is working hard to counter the steady drip of damning videos produced by the Center for Medical Progress, but not even the highest priced Washington, D.C. flacks are likely to be able to erase the thought picture of someone cutting through a child’s face with scissors.

Holly O’Donnell and her Planned Parenthood colleague were harvesting organs that day at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, a mega-clinic in San Jose, California that has an annual budget of $100 million or 10 percent of the national organization.

O’Donnell, who turned whistleblower after leaving StemExpress, said the child was the most fully developed she had seen up to that point. She describes in great detail how the newly aborted boy was rinsed off and prepared for dissection.

all of it here:
Planned Parenthood Clinic Cut Through Dead Baby's Face to Get His Intact Brain - Breitbart

So what?

Forum List

Back