Planned Parenthood Clinic Cut Through Dead Baby’s Face to Get His Intact Brain

The videos claim Planned Parenthood is selling "baby parts" for profit. So far nothing has been found to prove those allegations are indeed happening. NO WRONDOING. What else is that suppose to mean.

It means you made up shit and got caught doing it, not one of those states said the videos are lies and fabrications. C'mon, own up

I made nothing up. I posted exactly what you said did not happen. They were cleared of not selling "baby parts" which is what the organization has been accused of. Why don't YOU own up to the fact that there is no wrong doing?

Well it's like this, you said the states said the videos were lies and fabrications and your linked articles don't support your claim, do they? Where did any of the states say the videos were lies and fabrications? Just because no Planned Parenthood did anything wrong in those sates doesn't clear the other ones. They don't have an organ donor program so they can't be guilty

No, see, it's like THIS: You claimed there were no states that said the allegations were 'lies'. I showed you links that showed exactly that. Did they SAY those exact words? Did they HAVE to? The conclusions showed that. You are trying to argue semantics. If you threw a stone at somebody, & they said you threw a rock- are you going to argue that & say NOOOOO.... it was a STONE, not a ROCK. And if they were into 'selling baby parts', which is illegal, why would those particular clinics pay attention to a little fact that they don't have a donor program? LOLOLOL.... It almost seems like you WANT those allegations to be true.... why is that?

You created hyperbole and a straw man. The states NEVER said the videos were lies and fabrication. You're a noob so it's expected you'd get caught

You are reaching with semantics. There is no strawman.

It means you made up shit and got caught doing it, not one of those states said the videos are lies and fabrications. C'mon, own up

I made nothing up. I posted exactly what you said did not happen. They were cleared of not selling "baby parts" which is what the organization has been accused of. Why don't YOU own up to the fact that there is no wrong doing?

Well it's like this, you said the states said the videos were lies and fabrications and your linked articles don't support your claim, do they? Where did any of the states say the videos were lies and fabrications? Just because no Planned Parenthood did anything wrong in those sates doesn't clear the other ones. They don't have an organ donor program so they can't be guilty

No, see, it's like THIS: You claimed there were no states that said the allegations were 'lies'. I showed you links that showed exactly that. Did they SAY those exact words? Did they HAVE to? The conclusions showed that. You are trying to argue semantics. If you threw a stone at somebody, & they said you threw a rock- are you going to argue that & say NOOOOO.... it was a STONE, not a ROCK. And if they were into 'selling baby parts', which is illegal, why would those particular clinics pay attention to a little fact that they don't have a donor program? LOLOLOL.... It almost seems like you WANT those allegations to be true.... why is that?

You created hyperbole and a straw man. The states NEVER said the videos were lies and fabrication. You're a noob so it's expected you'd get caught

There is no proof of your claim, you lied and got caught. Have a good day

So each state that had an investigation into PP turns up nothing that is alleged in the selling of baby parts & I'm "characterizing"? WOW, what an insane conclusion you just made..

Since these revelations are only a few weeks old, maybe you can link us to these "investigations" concluding there was no wrong-doing....as if that's possible when you're murdering minority women's babies.

There is no proof of your claim, you lied and got caught. Have a good day

I think in your distorted world I did. Gotta say it doesn't surprise me at all.

So each state that had an investigation into PP turns up nothing that is alleged in the selling of baby parts & I'm "characterizing"? WOW, what an insane conclusion you just made..

Since these revelations are only a few weeks old, maybe you can link us to these "investigations" concluding there was no wrong-doing....as if that's possible when you're murdering minority women's babies.

I linked them. Are you illiterate? BTW, I'm not murdering anybody. Got any more insane accusations?

The baby wasn't dead when they started cutting thru the face. Gruesome. #returnOurFlagFromCuba

The amnio sac is injected so the fetus is terminated before an extraction begins. O'Donnell lied, what she described would not happen. Frog legs dance after being skinned and detached from the frog, but that does
not mean they are alive and feeling anything. Frog is dead the legs are dead, but a pinch of salt will make the
muscles twitch. Many thing seem to move or respond after death. You can make a corpse or a piece of meat
move with a TENS unit, but that does not mean it is still alive. Makes for a good halloween trick to scare the kids.

When a premy has a small chance at survival with all the tools and machines in the neo-natal unit but you thing a
fetus taken to a lab after being removed during an abortion will manage to still have a heart beat? I have a
bridge in BKLYN I'd like to sell you. Sorry, London bridge was already sold.

Tissue does not react to stimulus….limbs, a heart…..react to stimulus…...

>>Ten years later, (you know this is coming) someone tried this on a human. A dead one. Here's Professor Fara's description:

On a cold morning in January 1803, George Forster, a convicted murderer, was hanged at Newgate [in London]. After an hour, his body was taken down from the gallows and handed over to a visiting physics professor, who staged an imposing demonstration.

Watched by fascinated surgeons, the professor linked the prostrate corpse to a through battery with metal plates and wires. First he worked on Forster's face. When the current started to flow, the dead jaws quivered and one eye leered open. As the experiment proceeded, Forster's clenched fist rose into the air. Then his legs started to kick back violently and his back arched. Some bystanders thought that Forster was being restored to life.<<

How about they make it so pp cannot make donations to either political parties? Since they get federal funding. Then we will see how fast liberals go against pp.

The baby wasn't dead when they started cutting thru the face. Gruesome. #returnOurFlagFromCuba

The amnio sac is injected so the fetus is terminated before an extraction begins. O'Donnell lied, what she described would not happen. Frog legs dance after being skinned and detached from the frog, but that does
not mean they are alive and feeling anything. Frog is dead the legs are dead, but a pinch of salt will make the
muscles twitch. Many thing seem to move or respond after death. You can make a corpse or a piece of meat
move with a TENS unit, but that does not mean it is still alive. Makes for a good halloween trick to scare the kids.

When a premy has a small chance at survival with all the tools and machines in the neo-natal unit but you thing a
fetus taken to a lab after being removed during an abortion will manage to still have a heart beat? I have a

>>Ten years later, (you know this is coming) someone tried this on a human. A dead one. Here's Professor Fara's description:

On a cold morning in January 1803, George Forster, a convicted murderer, was hanged at Newgate [in London]. After an hour, his body was taken down from the gallows and handed over to a visiting physics professor, who staged an imposing demonstration.

Watched by fascinated surgeons, the professor linked the prostrate corpse to a through battery with metal plates and wires. First he worked on Forster's face. When the current started to flow, the dead jaws quivered and one eye leered open. As the experiment proceeded, Forster's clenched fist rose into the air. Then his legs started to kick back violently and his back arched. Some bystanders thought that Forster was being restored to life.<<

Yeah….you missed the point. When the woman touched the chest and the heart beat….that means the heart had already been beating…that it wasn't a collection of tissue, but a human being whose heart had been beating all on its own…until it was stopped by the abortionist…….now it was a murdered human being…..

Yeah….you missed the point. When the woman touched the chest and the heart beat….that means the heart had already been beating…that it wasn't a collection of tissue, but a human being whose heart had been beating all on its own…until it was stopped by the abortionist…….now it was a murdered human being…..
They will never get it.

If there is a heart beating, metabolism and blood flowing, they are vibrant and indeed a living organism. Taxpayers financing outright MURDERERS! This is like something out of a Frankenstein movie! Or a bad "Night of the Living Dead" sequel!

It was only alive because a woman who it seems did not work for PP but stemexpress said so on a video make by rabid anti-abortionists three years after the fact.
Why do you believe she as saying anything that was true rather than scripted for propaganda purposes?

Where is the evidence the fetus was really alive after an abortion and a period of time transported to the lab and finally dissected? Was it on neo-natal life support? A first trimester fetus is not alive at time of extraction. Her statements are BS. The majority of premies at third term need neo-natal life support before the 9th month.

It makes no medical sense except to those seeking to justify their rabid belief that abortions are somehow immoral.

Women have a right over their body, not you or anyone else.

If there is a heart beating, metabolism and blood flowing, they are vibrant and indeed a living organism. Taxpayers financing outright MURDERERS! This is like something out of a Frankenstein movie! Or a bad "Night of the Living Dead" sequel!

It was only alive because a woman who it seems did not work for PP but stemexpress said so on a video make by rabid anti-abortionists three years after the fact.
Why do you believe she as saying anything that was true rather than scripted for propaganda purposes?

Where is the evidence the fetus was really alive after an abortion and a period of time transported to the lab and finally dissected? Was it on neo-natal life support? A first trimester fetus is not alive at time of extraction. Her statements are BS. The majority of premies at third term need neo-natal life support before the 9th month.

It makes no medical sense except to those seeking to justify their rabid belief that abortions are somehow immoral.

Why do you believe anything she is saying isn't true? She was there, you wasn't

3 years after the fact is a long time to remain quiet about such an awful thing... why didn't she go to the authorities when it supposedly happened? I understand that 7th video has nothing new in it except her 'say so'. She'll still have to cough up names etc... This just sounds like more catapulting of the propaganda by extremists right to lifers.

Last edited:
she was a phlebotomist, she took blood samples for pregnancy tests.

What does she know about abortions or fetal tissue donations?

If she worked for PP it would be just to draw blood. If she worked for stemexpress as a procurement tech, she would just be picking up and delivering donated tissue. Either way, she has no reason for make the claims she did on the video, nor is she any type of spokesperson for either company authorized to speak. If she works in the PP clinic, she cannot speak about the patience, donation or anything medical under HIPA.

Is anyone questioning the credibility of this woman? Was she hired to make the videos by this anti-abortion group?

some stories have her with PP and others with stemexpress. Either way, there would have been a non-disclosure agreement she signed.

With each video, it looks more and more like a staged set up. She worked there in 2012 and this is just now coming to light? It took CMP three years to edit the video?

smells like old fish

Little doubt you're an employee of PP ya piece of shit.

Nice rebuttal, factual, clear, concise and clever (sarcasm alert).

Forum List

Back