Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

ya a picture can speak a thousand words ..this is defiantly a person that has prevented desires for early pubescence..there is a agenda here ...also i still don't belive the claim of having children ..unless it is only in the biological senses..but not as a parent...the oracle has spoken

If I am "defiantly" such a person in that I'm defiant against such people, then I will gladly accept the charge. ;)

Just what the world needs: individual people deciding that THEY are, personally, so wise and all-knowing that they are qualified to decide what is best for everyone else, irrespective of who actually carries the responsibilities inherent in that decision AND irrespective of what the law has ALREADY decided is best and the highest priority in that situation.

Hey, who cares about prosecuting child molesters? Just make sure the girls can abort the molesters' babies later, and everything's cool.

I would never presume to know what is best for my daughter. I would ask her how she feels. If she was pregnant, it is important that I sit down with her and talk to her about how she is feeling, and what she wishes to do. I would do everything and anything I could to make sure that she makes the best decision. If she wanted to keep the baby, then I would respect that. It is not my choice, after all, and I would never, ever, make my own daughter have an abortion, or keep a baby unless she made that decision herself.

ok then ..we try this again you have no children or only in the biological sense and there is a personal agenda at work here ..either past guilt or present desires that you are attempting to be justify

ok then ..we try this again you have no children or only in the biological sense and there is a personal agenda at work here ..either past guilt or present desires that you are attempting to be justify

It must be so intolerable encountering someone whose ideological beliefs conflict so sharply with your own.

Make it go away! :eek:

I would never presume to know what is best for my daughter. I would ask her how she feels. If she was pregnant, it is important that I sit down with her and talk to her about how she is feeling, and what she wishes to do. I would do everything and anything I could to make sure that she makes the best decision. If she wanted to keep the baby, then I would respect that. It is not my choice, after all, and I would never, ever, make my own daughter have an abortion, or keep a baby unless she made that decision herself.

so what advice would you give ..what would you strongly encourage. ?.. if she delayed in telling you and was 12- 16 weeks would you show her what she may be terminating..view a ultra sound ? ..would you discuss the regret and psychological damage many woman suffer from abortion

Last edited:
Abused and neglected, nothing. My daughter does a reasonably good job of taking care of her son - not as well as I would, of course ;) - and I still feel the need to help out whenever possible. Hell, my MOTHER feels the need to take a certain amount of responsibility for her great-grandchild. I'm forty years old as of last month, and my mom still feels the need to help ME out when things get tough. They NEVER stop being your babies.

You're 40 and have a grandchild? Interesting.

I was thinking that, but wasn't about to delve into other posters' personal lives.

That appears to be an open target now, though.

All the better for me. :cool:
But Cecile seems to enjoy discussing her personal life so I don't think she'll be upset if it gets discussed.

Technically, she could be 26 and have grandchildren. But her views, taken with her children's ages, seems to me to speak to a bitterness in her heart that warps her philosophy. My kids could technically reproduce, but that isn't where their heads are. Her kids, on the other hand, seem to be following a pattern that she rails against.

I find it rather curious.

But Cecile seems to enjoy discussing her personal life so I don't think she'll be upset if it gets discussed.

Technically, she could be 26 and have grandchildren. But her views, taken with her children's ages, seems to me to speak to a bitterness in her heart that warps her philosophy. My kids could technically reproduce, but that isn't where their heads are. Her kids, on the other hand, seem to be following a pattern that she rails against.

I find it rather curious.
She may even have great grandchildren she hasn't told us about.

Maybe they should also stop teaching them "abstinence only" beforehand so the kids don't get knocked up in the first place.

If they do,then it's not their place to force the kid to have a kid.

On a side note, I've read a few posts her that make me wonder if some of these parents even allow their kids to masturbate without parental consent. If they allow that at all...:eek:

How could my son, who is 13, possibly be "competent to make financial decisions"? Sure, he knows what money is for. Does he have a clue where it comes from, or how hard it is to acquire, or how much more complicated it is to manage finances when you move beyond the "dollar for a candy bar" stage? In his dreams, maybe.

It should be self-evident that a 13- or 14-year-old doesn't really understand finances, because he has never had to support himself or manage a household. He's had parents subsidizing and carrying him financially his whole life . . . which is what they're supposed to do. At 13, he should just be starting to really learn what's involved in the adult world of finance, not be kicked to the curb and told to write when he gets work.

And that all goes double and triple for sex.

While I agree with the conclusion, when I was 13 I was balancing a checkbook. Had a job when I was younger and worked out a budget so I could buy all sorts of nifty computer stuff (and then computers were NOT cheap). So the example didn't work for me.

some how I am not surprised you wonder about children masturbating or that you would somehow equate that with the murder of a pre-born

Eots ... do you ever watch the news other than mainstream or singularly biased versions? They have a study that shows masturbation actually begins at birth.

Forum List

Back