Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

No, she's not. She's a person, but she's NOT capable of making informed decisions. I have noticed that you like to spout off to everyone how you've conclusively proven that 13-year-old girls are mature, intelligent, responsible adults, and you think everyone should just accept the debate on your terms in that regard, but one of us has raised a 13-year-old girl and one of us hasn't, so you'll excuse me if I'll take my real-life experience over your cherry-picked studies.

I don't see that you really have any evidence that I haven't raised a teenager other than the fact that it conflicts with your idea that all parents of teenagers must have the same idea as you that they're universally immature and incompetent. As I said, the chief proponent of my view is an 82 year old psychologist with numerous children and grandchildren, and the other is a 55 year old psychologist with four children, several of them past adolescence. So analyze actual evidence instead of spewing forth ad hominem attacks.

My "cherry-picked" studies analyze numerous subjects, as opposed to your biased "analysis" of one or two people. Your perspective is also not an impartial one, and is not suitable for a wide-ranging analysis of the general competence levels of adolescents, not your narrow perspective of one or two people.

There's another big difference here: people who spout theoretical beliefs about "biological adulthood" and sound like creepy pedophiles, and people who actually know from experience the difference between a 13-year-old and a real adult.

And like I said, call the Party Van on me right away! Make sure Chris Hansen's driving though; I always like to leave him a little fare. :cool:

Now, your use of the term "pedophile" as an epithet conflicts with the legitimate psychological definition. Pedophilia is a prolonged sexual attraction to prepubescent children, as established by DSM IV and the ICD, and is thus not applicable to a sexual attraction to reproductive adults that their male partners evidently possess.

Bingo.
It sounds like crap straight off the Nambla site.

And this sounds like crap straight off the moon hoax conspiracy site. I've already instructed you as to the proper definition of the term "pedophile." Learn it already.

My mom had to tell me to quit playing with dollies when I was 13, lol.

That squares well with your present mental development, so I'm not going to dispute that.

It's true that a unique perspective of a certain experience is gained through actually having that experience yourself, but that certainly doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't even have a mere inkling of understanding of the experience. They have a conceptual awareness of it, just as you have a conceptual awareness of knowing that it causes suffering to be struck by a car, stranded in the desert, etc., despite probably never having experienced those things yourself.

No, I'm sorry, I have no conceptual awareness of what it's like to be hit by a car. I have never been severely injured in any way. What YOU are talking about is an academic awareness, which is the next best thing to having your head up your ass.

Knowing the mechanics involved in human reproduction is light-years away from knowing what it's like to participate in it.

Hindsight is 20/20, and as I said before, few people would look back at any period in their lives and not regret certain decisions they had made in that period.

Oh, and what a pity that Thomas Sowell hasn't learned what a damn fool he still is. :razz:

Coming from you, that's truly hilarious. Not only are you a creepy pedophile-sort, NOW you're arrogant enough to flatter yourself that you're smarter than Thomas Sowell?

And he's obviously given a lot of thought to exactly why he's not a pedophile. It has to do with placing all responsibility on the CHILD for any sexual activity that might be taking place.

I have posted numerous studies to support my view. Perhaps if you read the entire thread before replying, you would be aware of this.

And I'm not interested in playing a semantics game about the meaning of "conceptual awareness." The fact of the matter is that you have some form of awareness of the effects of being hit by a car that may lead you to the same conclusions about the wisdom of avoiding rushing cars that actually being hit by one would. Before I got hit by a car, I had the same awareness that being hit by one would hurt as I did after I got hit by a car. In both instances, I knew that being hit by a car was inadvisable.

No, it makes one a biological adult, and most individuals of that age group are also mental adults, as the studies that I have posted evidence. Believe you me, the mass media's depiction of youth is largely inaccurate and intended to increase ratings through "shock sales."

Read it. You're boring, you're creepy, and you're full of crap, spouting cherry-picked, agenda-driven studies wrapped in the most stultifying pseudo-intellectual bullshit it's ever been my misfortune to have to ignore in an attempt to convince everyone you have some superior knowledge that justifies your desire to free children from the protection of their parents for reasons I don't care to contemplate.

We have reached the point where my gag reflex can no longer withstand your pretentious use of pedophiliac justifications. "Biological adult"? That's a NAMBLA way of saying, "Let me screw your children!"

You are dismissed.

In case you haven't noticed yet, nobody ever reads the entirety of your boring, blowhardical posts.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm pregnant, and more prone to vomiting than most people.

Besides, I've seen his endlessly touted "See, this proves that your children should be free for me to prey on!" posts. They're the same ones NAMBLA is always hauling out to prove that they're not REALLY mistreating children.

I'm just confused at this point as to whether or not Agna actually IS a pedophile, or is just such an imbecile he doesn't realize he's citing their party line word-for-word, including their handpicked studies.

When I was 13 I remember having a huge fight with my mother because I wanted to leave home and live in the wilderness. In the middle of the winter.

I thought she was really unreasonable and cried for hours because she wouldn't drop me off in the middle of the coastal range.

When I was 13, I was still playing with Barbie dolls and didn't even know entirely what a man looked like naked. Nor, looking back, did I have any need to know.

Gosh, I wish now that someone had freed me from the oppressive tyranny of my parents allowing me to remain a child instead of forcing me into premature adulthood. I'd have been SO much better off if they had emulated my grandmother's parents and married me off at 12. :cuckoo:

You haven't provided any textual criticism of the bible. Making vague reference with no concrete examples is nothing and doesn't deserve the energy it would take to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

You've already proven you seldom know what you're talking about yourself. "Basic anthropology".

That's as rich as Gay Biker's contention that Noah had sex with his daughters. You guys are both such scholars. I'm in awe.

As I recall, Noah's daughters got him dead drunk and then had their way with him while he was unconscious.

No, it was Lot. When he left Sodom or Gomorrah behind, he lived in a cave with his daughters (his wife was a pillar of salt) and they wanted kids so they got him drunk and had their way with him.

Noah had a wife, and sons, and the sons had wives..there was no hanky-panky there.

Oh, and btw...you're pregnant with a teenager..a little advice.

I had my last two when my boys were 16-17.

Do NOT ask them to clean the house for you while you're at the hospital. My boys did, and it consisted of them moving all the furniture around, then leaving it in the hallway, so that in order to use the bathroom, I had to exit the front door, walk around to the back, and enter that way.

Just a little friendly advice.

And he's obviously given a lot of thought to exactly why he's not a pedophile. It has to do with placing all responsibility on the CHILD for any sexual activity that might be taking place.

Oddly enough, I have NEVER thought for even a second about why I'm not a pedophile. I've never needed to, because it has never occurred to anyone that I might be.

I think my rule of thumb here is, if you've ever had to defend yourself against accusations of pedophilia, you're probably a creepy child molester.

If you've ever defended the right of children to have sex you're probably a creepy child molester.

First of all, we aren't talking about a 17-year-old. Second of all, I'd like to see your documentation, because I think you're a creepy, agenda-driven pedophile and I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. Third, seems to me the fact that she was stupid enough to do something like that to her body proves that she wasn't mature enough or intelligent enough to be making life decisions. You certainly wouldn't see ME letting some butcher mangle my reproductive organs.

Firstly, my analysis addresses all reproductive adolescents restricted under parental notification/consent laws.

Secondly, though I welcome the "pedophile" accusation as an obvious indication that you've run out of legitimate arguments, you are clearly unfamiliar with the accurate definition of the term "pedophile," and are only familiar with the inaccurate colloquial definition.

According to the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, "pedophilia" is "a sexual preference for children, boys or girls or both, usually of prepubertal or early pubertal age."

Similarly, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders sets out the following diagnostic criteria for pedophilia.

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual
urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children
(generally age 13 years or younger);
B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked
distress or interpersonal difficulty;
C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in
Criterion A.

Hence, if I was a pedophile, I would have an interest in prepubescent children, not reproductive adolescents. Thanks for the baseless allegation, though. It provides an illustrative insight into your mental capacities.

A discrepancy of 3 hours?
That's all you've got?

LOL!

Do you suffer from blindness? That's a discrepancy of more than a day, and it concerns an event regarded by Christians as possibly the most pivotal and critical event in all of human history in a book regarded as being infallible and divinely inspired.

No, it doesn't, but that wasn't the question. Perhaps you could stick to the conversation you jumped into, instead of trying to make it be about something else?

And yes, we all know how eager you are for our pubescent children to be turned loose on society without benefit of parental guidance and observation. Personally, I find you incredibly creepy and vaguely nauseating, and I doubt I'm the only one.

No, I was clarifying the distinction between a descriptive observation and a prescriptive commentary, one which you clearly do not understand. If you're nauseated, vomit on your keyboard. Hopefully, that would spare us from at least a few of your posts.

No one said children don't have wills. The argument is whether or not they should be allowed to give them free rein.

And in this case, the question revolves around that ludicrous, emotion-driven bit of propaganda contained in the word "forced".

"Children" as you refer to them are biological adults. I have provided a mass array of evidence that we ought to treat adolescents as adults, as they were previously treated, and you have done nothing to reply to that evidence.

No, I'm sorry, I have no conceptual awareness of what it's like to be hit by a car. I have never been severely injured in any way. What YOU are talking about is an academic awareness, which is the next best thing to having your head up your ass.

Knowing the mechanics involved in human reproduction is light-years away from knowing what it's like to participate in it.

It's not an issue of "mechanics," and I have already told you that I am not interested in having a semantics debate about the term "conceptual awareness." Whatever you might claim, you have some awareness of being hit by a car whether or not you've been hit by one, and since you're so eager to burnish personal credentials, I'll say that I've been hit by a car, and did not acquire a vastly different perspective on the importance of not being hit by a car after I was hit by one.

Coming from you, that's truly hilarious. Not only are you a creepy pedophile-sort, NOW you're arrogant enough to flatter yourself that you're smarter than Thomas Sowell?

I think we've sufficiently addressed the pedophile idiocy, so I'll merely state that I disapprove of Thomas Sowell because of his support for unchecked capitalism and neoliberalism. We can debate those topics elsewhere if you'd like.

No, it was Lot. When he left Sodom or Gomorrah behind, he lived in a cave with his daughters (his wife was a pillar of salt) and they wanted kids so they got him drunk and had their way with him.

Noah had a wife, and sons, and the sons had wives..there was no hanky-panky there.

Oh, and btw...you're pregnant with a teenager..a little advice.

I had my last two when my boys were 16-17.

Do NOT ask them to clean the house for you while you're at the hospital. My boys did, and it consisted of them moving all the furniture around, then leaving it in the hallway, so that in order to use the bathroom, I had to exit the front door, walk around to the back, and enter that way.

Just a little friendly advice.

The rule in my house is, NOTHING gets cleaned or moved without Mom watching and supervising, because Mom hates having things done in any way but her own. Even my husband will not change things without my prior approval.

My son is wonderful, by the way. He cooks for me, and does most of the chores - with my supervision, like I said - and tells me three or four times a day how beautiful and wonderful I am . . . I think because he's afraid I'll burst into tears.

Now that I think about it, I think you're right about Noah. Noah's drunk and naked thing was his son walking into the tent and seeing him passed out and in the buff.

What can I say? One drunk, nekkid guy is much like another. ;)

Actually, no, I think it has more to do with the fact that your definition of "pedophilia" is inaccurate.

Read it. You're boring, you're creepy, and you're full of crap, spouting cherry-picked, agenda-driven studies wrapped in the most stultifying pseudo-intellectual bullshit it's ever been my misfortune to have to ignore in an attempt to convince everyone you have some superior knowledge that justifies your desire to free children from the protection of their parents for reasons I don't care to contemplate.

We have reached the point where my gag reflex can no longer withstand your pretentious use of pedophiliac justifications. "Biological adult"? That's a NAMBLA way of saying, "Let me screw your children!"

You are dismissed.

Don't think so, bitch.

I'll post in this thread for as long as I please. You have yet to address a single component of my argument for treating adolescents as adults in all realms, not just the sexual one, as your primitive mind cannot formulate a rational reply to it. So no, we're far from done here.

Get with the program. Better sooner than later.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm pregnant, and more prone to vomiting than most people.

Besides, I've seen his endlessly touted "See, this proves that your children should be free for me to prey on!" posts. They're the same ones NAMBLA is always hauling out to prove that they're not REALLY mistreating children.

I'm just confused at this point as to whether or not Agna actually IS a pedophile, or is just such an imbecile he doesn't realize he's citing their party line word-for-word, including their handpicked studies.

Yes, advocating that reproductive adults, (who are female, by the way, while NAMBLA is a homosexual organization), have reproductive freedom, really puts me in line with people sexually attracted to prepubescent children, doesn't it? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

If that isn't the lowest depth of stupidity I've ever encountered, I don't know what is. Though reading more of Allie's posts would probably give me a few clues.

When I was 13, I was still playing with Barbie dolls and didn't even know entirely what a man looked like naked. Nor, looking back, did I have any need to know.

Again, I don't doubt that you were playing with dolls when you were 13. That squares well with your current mental capacities.

Gosh, I wish now that someone had freed me from the oppressive tyranny of my parents allowing me to remain a child instead of forcing me into premature adulthood. I'd have been SO much better off if they had emulated my grandmother's parents and married me off at 12. :cuckoo:

This is so patently stupid that I'm hesitant to even address it. "Marrying people off" is just as oppressive as the alternate course of heavily restricting them inside the home. :rolleyes:

As I recall, Noah's daughters got him dead drunk and then had their way with him while he was unconscious.

You might be remembering a personal experience, because that was Lot.

Oddly enough, I have NEVER thought for even a second about why I'm not a pedophile. I've never needed to, because it has never occurred to anyone that I might be.

I think my rule of thumb here is, if you've ever had to defend yourself against accusations of pedophilia, you're probably a creepy child molester.

If you've ever defended the right of children to have sex you're probably a creepy child molester.

I have my own rule of thumb best expressed by images. A picture tells a thousand words, after all.

wtfpedo.gif

wtfpedo2.gif

In other words, how can they possibly be wise if they don't agree with YOU, since clearly, your position is the ONLY possible, valid, correct one, and YOU are the ultimate, acknowledged expert on all things parenting, despite having never had a child of your own.

That about the size of it?

Of course not, but I do worry that some parents may put their own religious beliefs ahead of their own daughters beliefs. I don't think that thought can be easily dismissed, as I am sure such parents exist.

In what manner are individuals who engage in sexual relations with biological adults "child molesters"?

You are aware that there have been cases (very rare) of a child as young as two going through puberty? Period, even pain? I have also read about a child of less than a year going through puberty, growing breasts, getting her period, even growing pubic hair! Her hormones were out of control which caused her body to go through puberty way too soon.

Is she, by your definition, a biological adult? I guess a two year old can consent to sex?

What age limit is there on a 'legal' child who can consent? Is six old enough or too young? How about four? Where do you draw the line?

Actually, no, I think it has more to do with the fact that your definition of "pedophilia" is inaccurate.

Don't think so, bitch.

I'll post in this thread for as long as I please. You have yet to address a single component of my argument for treating adolescents as adults in all realms, not just the sexual one, as your primitive mind cannot formulate a rational reply to it. So no, we're far from done here.

Get with the program. Better sooner than later.

Yes, advocating that reproductive adults, (who are female, by the way, while NAMBLA is a homosexual organization), have reproductive freedom, really puts me in line with people sexually attracted to prepubescent children, doesn't it? :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

If that isn't the lowest depth of stupidity I've ever encountered, I don't know what is. Though reading more of Allie's posts would probably give me a few clues.

Again, I don't doubt that you were playing with dolls when you were 13. That squares well with your current mental capacities.

This is so patently stupid that I'm hesitant to even address it. "Marrying people off" is just as oppressive as the alternate course of heavily restricting them inside the home. :rolleyes:

You might be remembering a personal experience, because that was Lot.

I have my own rule of thumb best expressed by images. A picture tells a thousand words, after all.

wtfpedo.gif

wtfpedo2.gif

ya a picture can speak a thousand words ..this is defiantly a person that has prevented desires for early pubescence..there is a agenda here ...also i still don't belive the claim of having children ..unless it is only in the biological senses..but not as a parent...the oracle has spoken

Forum List

Back