🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Like I said in another forum. We have obama care now. No need for planned parenthood, put that money some where else.

Are you a women? Do you know the full range of services provided by PP? Do you know the gaps which may exist in service to women?

You have a right to your opinion, but in expressing it, it is important to explain why if you hope to be credible.

I know that PP could provide all of those services excluding abortions, with private donations and no government money. That is why the Democrats passed Obamacare.

No, that's not why the Democrats passed Obamacare.

OK, dude. pay attention. when you get paid money to deliver something, you are selling it.
No you're not, you're delivering. UPS gets paid, but they're not selling, they're delivering.

UPS is selling a service. PP was extracting the organs from murdered unborn humans and then selling them. They may have uses UPS to deliver them, who knows or cares?

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

To Rick Perry. Hey asswipe! no one profits off of human misery like a republican.

Hmmmm, human misery eh? you mean like putting more americans in poverty than ever before?, like opening our borders to illegals who take american jobs? Like trying to start a race war? Like giving nuclear bombs to our enemies? That kind of misery? The misery of dems and libs?

OK, dude. pay attention. when you get paid money to deliver something, you are selling it.
No you're not, you're delivering. UPS gets paid, but they're not selling, they're delivering.
UPS is selling a service. PP was extracting the organs from murdered unborn humans and then selling them. They may have uses UPS to deliver them, who knows or cares?
They're delivering biological samples. Even if PP does use UPS, UPS has to be paid. That's a long way from actually selling body parts.

This is how retarded cons are. They wail and lament abortion and target PP as an offender
that should be destroyed often going to great lenghths in an attempt to do so as we have recently seen. What they don't get is the problem with abortion is not abortion itself but rather unintended pregnancy. Eliminate unintended pregnancy and abortion goes with it.

Cons don't get that at all. Repubs in congress as well a states around the country are doing just the opposite. They cut funding for sex education in schools and they seldom pass up an opportunity to cut funding for any contraception programs within their reach. Don't they understand that they are only exacerbating the problem they hate the most?

Only 3% of PP services are abortion related.
The vast majority of their services are in contraception and public health. So you see, PP prevents more abortions than it performs. You would think cons would be all for any program that helps to diminish unintended pregnancy in an effort to minimize abortion.

plannedparenthood3.png

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

Correct.

And $30 to $100 is well within the range of the normal, average costs for handling and transportation.

Planned Parenthood has done nothing 'illegal,' their practices comply with the law.

Of course, few on the right will acknowledge these facts – instead they seek to propagate the ridiculous lie that Planned Parenthood 'broke the law.'

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

You and the person who thanked you for your post need to read the link. Or, you can continue to lie by inference. PP DID NOT sell body parts, of course that fact will not disabuse you and her, as proud and loud members of the echo chamber.

The truth should make you mute, sadly it never does.
"Sell for profit" is a lie....but they keep repeating it.

How was one Dr going to buy a Lamboghouni if they didn't make a profit?

Hey moron...Doctors make a lot of money here in the USA. That is true even for those that occasionally perform abortions.

The Doctor that said that was talking about doing abortions and selling the body parts you simple minded twit.

Planned Parenthood and the barbarity of America

Washington Post ^ | Auust 1, 2015 | George Will
Executives of Planned Parenthood’s federally subsidized meat markets — your tax dollars at work — lack the courage of their convictions. They should drop the pretense of conducting a complex moral calculus about the organs they harvest from the babies they kill. First came the video showing a salad-nibbling, wine-sipping Planned Parenthood official explaining how “I’m going to basically crush below, I’m going to crush above” whatever organ (“heart, lung, liver”) is being harvested. Then the president of a Planned Parenthood chapter explained the happy side of harvesting: “For a lot of the women participating in the fetal tissue donation...

'It's another boy!' Horrific new undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood doctor examining aborted fetus and cracking a skull while pricing out parts of the entire body

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

You and the person who thanked you for your post need to read the link. Or, you can continue to lie by inference. PP DID NOT sell body parts, of course that fact will not disabuse you and her, as proud and loud members of the echo chamber.

The truth should make you mute, sadly it never does.
"Sell for profit" is a lie....but they keep repeating it.

How was one Dr going to buy a Lamboghouni if they didn't make a profit?

Hey moron...Doctors make a lot of money here in the USA. That is true even for those that occasionally perform abortions.

The Doctor that said that was talking about doing abortions and selling the body parts you simple minded twit.
Okay dude, what ever you say. Feel free to continue to prove you're a partisan hack who does not value the truth.

Wow, talk about irony......

Clever phrase ^^^, not.

Since you infer I'm a partisan hack and mendacious, prove it.

Stop The Professional Baby Killers of Planned Parenthood!!!!!!

PJ Media ^ | 08-02-2015 | Michael van der Galien
As a Dutch Amerophile I will never understand why Americans are willing to let their youngest generation be slaughtered by the professional mass murderers of Planned Parenthood. Some accomplices in this genocide (ironically, mostly against black babies!) say that the victims aren’t actually babies, but they know better than that: the babies’ hearts are beating, and their body parts are sold for experimental research. If they weren’t babies, you couldn’t use their organs. It’s simple logic even a die hard progressive can follow, I presume. So what drives this continuing slaughter? I’ve read a lot of opinion pieces by leftists,...

It appears the good doctor hits another out of the park!

Watch: Ben Carson Drops Two-Sentence Planned Parenthood Truth Bomb That Stuns CNN Host

Western Journalism ^
Tapper used Carson’s point regarding disproportionately high numbers of Planned Parenthood facilities in minority communities to suggest that poor Americans might need the health services these clinics provide. “I thought they were supposed to be able to get all of these things based on Obamacare,” Carson retorted. “Why do we need Planned Parenthood?”

Watch: Ben Carson Drops Two-Sentence Planned Parenthood Truth Bomb That Stuns CNN Host
Western Journalism ^ Tapper used Carson’s point regarding disproportionately high numbers of Planned Parenthood facilities in minority communities to suggest that poor Americans might need the health services these clinics provide. “I thought they were supposed to be able to get all of these things based on Obamacare,” Carson retorted. “Why do we need Planned Parenthood?”
WOW!!! I remember when he used to be smart. Just a little while in the Republican fold and he's descended to Palin-logic standards! :eusa_doh:

Western Journalism ^ Tapper used Carson’s point regarding disproportionately high numbers of Planned Parenthood facilities in minority communities to suggest that poor Americans might need the health services these clinics provide. “I thought they were supposed to be able to get all of these things based on Obamacare,” Carson retorted. “Why do we need Planned Parenthood?”
WOW!!! I remember when he used to be smart. Just a little while in the Republican fold and he's descended to Palin-logic standards! :eusa_doh:
Not really. Now that low income women can utilize real healthcare providers services , prenatal classes and real OBGYN's. Why should they keep having to go to the second rate Planned Parenthood clinics?

Last edited:
Not really. Now that low income women can utilize real healthcare providers services , prenatal classes and real OBGYN's. Why should the keep having to go to the second rate Planned Parenthood clinics?

Facts confuse left tards.

Planned Parenthood and the barbarity of America

Washington Post ^ | Auust 1, 2015 | George Will
Executives of Planned Parenthood’s federally subsidized meat markets — your tax dollars at work — lack the courage of their convictions. They should drop the pretense of conducting a complex moral calculus about the organs they harvest from the babies they kill. First came the video showing a salad-nibbling, wine-sipping Planned Parenthood official explaining how “I’m going to basically crush below, I’m going to crush above” whatever organ (“heart, lung, liver”) is being harvested. Then the president of a Planned Parenthood chapter explained the happy side of harvesting: “For a lot of the women participating in the fetal tissue donation...

I like how you cut your quote just as it started to explain that the tissue is donated.
Too funny.

De Nile - it's just a river anymore!

But relax. If somehow the baby-parts business gets shut down you got a great future in used car sales.

Forum List

Back