🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Notice how the wingnuts are desperately trying to deflect from their failed PP hoax?

Not deflecting anything, we've already addressed it. Fact check is no better than Snopes. It never addressed the other videos, and I provided direct context, which is worth repeating...

From post #46

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

So, you're admitting PP isn't doing this to make more money? (not that they're making any anyway)

No. Read the quotes, Ben.

Most objections to PP are over their abortion services without understanding that they prevent more abortions than provide.

still waiting for you to prove that claim.

Since they provide cheap to free birth control, they help prevent millions of unwanted pregnancies that would likely become abortions. If you do not understand that, then there is no hope for you.

Isn't BIRTH CONTROL demanded and mandatory with ObumaCare? No longer need the PARTS FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood, that soaks up 1/2 BILLION a year from taxpayers!

Yes it was :)

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

Medicaid,Medicare,Tricare,IHS,BCBS,Aetna,Cigna,PHP etcetera .

How soon we forget.

All Contraceptives accessible.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.

Most objections to PP are over their abortion services without understanding that they prevent more abortions than provide.

Since they provide cheap to free birth control, they help prevent millions of unwanted pregnancies that would likely become abortions. If you do not understand that, then there is no hope for you.

Yet you don't care enough to spend your money on that, so you're not really committed to that cause in any way, are you? As long as someone does something with someone else's money, yeah, you're for that

I pay my taxes just like you do.

Filing a tax form with zero do isn't "pay(ing) taxes"

Would you rather have an income below the poverty line, or earn enought to pay taxes? Yes or NO; no Libertarian bullshit.

Like I said in another forum. We have obama care now. No need for planned parenthood, put that money some where else.

What a stupid statement. Obamacare does not provide healthcare services. It is a means to pay for those services. Are you really that dumb? I really hate calling people out on stupidity but damn, that is just an unbelievably stupid statement.

You can get them via Medicare and Medicaid.

Medicare and Medicaid is not a place. You still have to go somewhere to get them. You also still have to go somewhere for all other medical tests and treatments. You tell us doctors don't want the extra Medicaid patients, so where do you want them to go? Planned Parenthood is a relatively cheap place to go for their healthcare.

So... You blindly supported Obamacare under the assumption that no one could use it at designated medical centers, doctors offices and hospitals?

Yeah... Not buying it.

Next...

Like I said in another forum. We have obama care now. No need for planned parenthood, put that money some where else.

What a stupid statement. Obamacare does not provide healthcare services. It is a means to pay for those services. Are you really that dumb? I really hate calling people out on stupidity but damn, that is just an unbelievably stupid statement.
Means you can go to a doctor you stupid shit.

Planned Parenthood has doctors, and they are happy to accept people on Medicaid unlike many private care providers. You cons cry that Obamacare has created more patients than doctors can handle but you want to put a good healthcare provider out of business. SMH!

Libs claim Medicaid/Medicare excepts everyone at any time. You changing your tune now?

Planned Parenthood has doctors, and they are happy to accept people on Medicaid unlike many private care providers. You cons cry that Obamacare has created more patients than doctors can handle but you want to put a good healthcare provider out of business. SMH!

Good healthcare providers don't murder the innocent

Abortion is not murder. Sorry if I do not share your theological beliefs.

If an unborn baby dies as a result of the murder of the mother, that is considered murder of the baby as well. But if a baby is intentionally killed during birth by a doctor performing a partial birth abortion, then that's not murder.

If an unborn baby dies as a result of the murder of the mother, that is considered murder of the baby as well. But if a baby is intentionally killed during birth by a doctor performing a partial birth abortion, then that's not murder.

Only in some cases, and in most, the fetus must be viable. I do not support late term abortion unless the mother's life is at risk.

Isn't BIRTH CONTROL demanded and mandatory with ObumaCare? No longer need the PARTS FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood, that soaks up 1/2 BILLION a year from taxpayers!

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

How soon we forget.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.

Haven't you all been telling us that Obamacare has created a shortage of doctors? And now you want to close down clinics that actually accept Medicaid which many doctors do not. You can talk semantics all you want, but the fact is you want to deny healthcare to poor people. Guess it sucks to be poor in your world.

Yeah it is....plain and simply....it's murder and if you condone or support it you're just as guilty
Plain and simple is a good description of you.

Since when is murder legal?

Only in some cases, and in most, the fetus must be viable. I do not support late term abortion unless the mother's life is at risk.

Cite a case where the murder of an unborn baby did not result in 2nd degree murder.

Kinda like in the 90's when liberals said a blow job wasn't sex?
A blowjob is sex? How about licking a tit? Is that sex, too?

So you don't think oral sex is sex? You have never gotten a BJ...

Here is the definition used of sex for Clinton:

"For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes:

1. Contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;
2. Contact between any part of the person's body or an object and the genitals or anus of another person; or
3. Contact between the genitals or anus of the person and any part of another person's body.

Contact means intentional touching, either directly or through clothing."

And you don't think Slick didn't engage in that?

Sadly for President Clinton, he's the only man to have ever cheated on his wife; the only man in a position of power to ever be tempted by a younger women, the only man in America, elected to office, who ever cheated on his wife.

Thankfully he wasn't a wrestling coach who fucked one of his students, otherwise the Crazy Right Wing would still be bringing that up decades later. Oh, yeah they do, and they forget to bring up the republican pervert.
We've only had one divorced president. Another Republican, with a criminal administration for good measure.

and?
And Republicans don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to morality.

Notice how the wingnuts are desperately trying to deflect from their failed PP hoax?

Not deflecting anything, we've already addressed it. Fact check is no better than Snopes. It never addressed the other videos, and I provided direct context, which is worth repeating...

From post #46

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

So, you're admitting PP isn't doing this to make more money? (not that they're making any anyway)
Only 3% of PP services are abortion-related.

Yet you don't care enough to spend your money on that, so you're not really committed to that cause in any way, are you? As long as someone does something with someone else's money, yeah, you're for that

Would you rather have an income below the poverty line, or earn enought to pay taxes? Yes or NO; no Libertarian bullshit.

I invested in myself, put myself through college, worked a full time job while doing my first masters degree, paid for my second masters degree. Now I own a business and do contracting work spending half my time in the Netherlands. I have nothing to feel bad about, and clearly most people below the poverty line didn't put that into themselves and would be doing way better financially if they did.

You reap what you sow

Do you believe that PP prevents more abortions than it performs?
If so why then would you want to eliminate the gains made with public funding?

Passing out condoms and BC pills may prevent pregnancies. Are you saying that every unintentional pregnancy would result in an abortion?

Not at all.

then how do you support your claim that PP prevents more abortions than it performs?

Fallacy of the Loaded Question ^^^

What is zero do? Did you mean zero due? Funny when people try too hard to make themselves look smarter than they actually are.

A blowjob is sex? How about licking a tit? Is that sex, too?

So you don't think oral sex is sex? You have never gotten a BJ...

Here is the definition used of sex for Clinton:

"For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes:

1. Contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;
2. Contact between any part of the person's body or an object and the genitals or anus of another person; or
3. Contact between the genitals or anus of the person and any part of another person's body.

Contact means intentional touching, either directly or through clothing."

And you don't think Slick didn't engage in that?

Sadly for President Clinton, he's the only man to have ever cheated on his wife; the only man in a position of power to ever be tempted by a younger women, the only man in America, elected to office, who ever cheated on his wife.

Thankfully he wasn't a wrestling coach who fucked one of his students, otherwise the Crazy Right Wing would still be bringing that up decades later. Oh, yeah they do, and they forget to bring up the republican pervert.
We've only had one divorced president. Another Republican, with a criminal administration for good measure.

and?
And Republicans don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to morality.

What does that have to do with anything? You will do anything but answer the questions asked you

From post #46

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

Only 3% of PP services are abortion-related.

What are the procedures for breast cancer screenings at PP?

From post #46

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

No. Read the quotes, Ben.
Well, I did before responding in the first place, and they seemed to me to support the notion that PP is basically covering costs for tissue, as other medical providers do.

And that was the nexus of my earlier post of why did PP do this in the first place. Abortion is always controversial. And fetal tissue is a totally separate issue. So why they go courting more controversy.

personally I'm all for using whatever it takes to help people with Parkinson's and Alzheimers and paralysis and the like, and I may be in a minority. But that's jmo. As for abortion, I'm in the middle with not liking much choice after 20 weeks without some real compelling excuse of why so long, but I'd like to kick every theocrat in their reproductive organs for opposing morning after pills.

How soon we forget.

Haven't you all been telling us that Obamacare has created a shortage of doctors? And now you want to close down clinics that actually accept Medicaid which many doctors do not. You can talk semantics all you want, but the fact is you want to deny healthcare to poor people. Guess it sucks to be poor in your world.

The left said it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better. Changing your tune now?

Forum List

Back