🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

still waiting for you to prove that claim.

Since they provide cheap to free birth control, they help prevent millions of unwanted pregnancies that would likely become abortions. If you do not understand that, then there is no hope for you.

Isn't BIRTH CONTROL demanded and mandatory with ObumaCare? No longer need the PARTS FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood, that soaks up 1/2 BILLION a year from taxpayers!

Yes it was :)

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

Medicaid,Medicare,Tricare,IHS,BCBS,Aetna,Cigna,PHP etcetera .

How soon we forget.

All Contraceptives accessible.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.
Poor people don't have "regular OBGYN".

They closed down the only clinics serving the poor in Indiana, and now that state has an epidemic of HIV cases.

Good going, Mike Pence!

Like I said in another forum. We have obama care now. No need for planned parenthood, put that money some where else.

What a stupid statement. Obamacare does not provide healthcare services. It is a means to pay for those services. Are you really that dumb? I really hate calling people out on stupidity but damn, that is just an unbelievably stupid statement.

You can get them via Medicare and Medicaid.

Medicare and Medicaid is not a place. You still have to go somewhere to get them. You also still have to go somewhere for all other medical tests and treatments. You tell us doctors don't want the extra Medicaid patients, so where do you want them to go? Planned Parenthood is a relatively cheap place to go for their healthcare.

So... You blindly supported Obamacare under the assumption that no one could use it at designated medical centers, doctors offices and hospitals?

Yeah... Not buying it.

Next...
If there are no clinics in your area you cannot use it.

Like I said in another forum. We have obama care now. No need for planned parenthood, put that money some where else.

What a stupid statement. Obamacare does not provide healthcare services. It is a means to pay for those services. Are you really that dumb? I really hate calling people out on stupidity but damn, that is just an unbelievably stupid statement.
Means you can go to a doctor you stupid shit.

Planned Parenthood has doctors, and they are happy to accept people on Medicaid unlike many private care providers. You cons cry that Obamacare has created more patients than doctors can handle but you want to put a good healthcare provider out of business. SMH!

Libs claim Medicaid/Medicare excepts everyone at any time. You changing your tune now?

First of all, I'm not really a liberal. I do lean a bit left of center, but being a former Republican, I'm hardly hard left. Of course, those like you believe anyone who is not far right is just an extreme liberal. As for Medicare and Medicaid, they accept anyone who is eligible. That does not mean all healthcare providers accept Medicaid. You really ought to know this stuff if you are going to discuss it.

Notice how the wingnuts are desperately trying to deflect from their failed PP hoax?

Not deflecting anything, we've already addressed it. Fact check is no better than Snopes. It never addressed the other videos, and I provided direct context, which is worth repeating...

From post #46

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

So, you're admitting PP isn't doing this to make more money? (not that they're making any anyway)
Only 3% of PP services are abortion-related.

What are the procedures for breast cancer screenings at PP?
snopes.com Planned Parenthood Mammograms

Since they provide cheap to free birth control, they help prevent millions of unwanted pregnancies that would likely become abortions. If you do not understand that, then there is no hope for you.

Yet you don't care enough to spend your money on that, so you're not really committed to that cause in any way, are you? As long as someone does something with someone else's money, yeah, you're for that

I pay my taxes just like you do.

Filing a tax form with zero do isn't "pay(ing) taxes"

What is zero do? Did you mean zero due? Funny when people try too hard to make themselves look smarter than they actually are.
Conservatives think intelligence and proper spelling and grammar are for suckers and "loosers".
4i6Ckte.gif

So you don't think oral sex is sex? You have never gotten a BJ...

Here is the definition used of sex for Clinton:

"For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes:

1. Contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;
2. Contact between any part of the person's body or an object and the genitals or anus of another person; or
3. Contact between the genitals or anus of the person and any part of another person's body.

Contact means intentional touching, either directly or through clothing."

And you don't think Slick didn't engage in that?

Sadly for President Clinton, he's the only man to have ever cheated on his wife; the only man in a position of power to ever be tempted by a younger women, the only man in America, elected to office, who ever cheated on his wife.

Thankfully he wasn't a wrestling coach who fucked one of his students, otherwise the Crazy Right Wing would still be bringing that up decades later. Oh, yeah they do, and they forget to bring up the republican pervert.
We've only had one divorced president. Another Republican, with a criminal administration for good measure.

and?
And Republicans don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to morality.

What does that have to do with anything? You will do anything but answer the questions asked you
Funny coming from the wingnut who refuses to answer whether licking a tit is sex.

Notice how the wingnuts are desperately trying to deflect from their failed PP hoax?

Not deflecting anything, we've already addressed it. Fact check is no better than Snopes. It never addressed the other videos, and I provided direct context, which is worth repeating...

From post #46

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

So, you're admitting PP isn't doing this to make more money? (not that they're making any anyway)

Beats me - I'm a guy.

Isn't BIRTH CONTROL demanded and mandatory with ObumaCare? No longer need the PARTS FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood, that soaks up 1/2 BILLION a year from taxpayers!

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

How soon we forget.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.

Haven't you all been telling us that Obamacare has created a shortage of doctors? And now you want to close down clinics that actually accept Medicaid which many doctors do not. You can talk semantics all you want, but the fact is you want to deny healthcare to poor people. Guess it sucks to be poor in your world.

The left said it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better. Changing your tune now?

Seriously? Now you're going to make things up? Give me a break. I'm sure you will now go out and find one liberal who made such a statement, but one does not represent the whole. Good grief!

Means you can go to a doctor you stupid shit.

Planned Parenthood has doctors, and they are happy to accept people on Medicaid unlike many private care providers. You cons cry that Obamacare has created more patients than doctors can handle but you want to put a good healthcare provider out of business. SMH!

Libs claim Medicaid/Medicare excepts everyone at any time. You changing your tune now?

First of all, I'm not really a liberal. I do lean a bit left of center, but being a former Republican, I'm hardly hard left. Of course, those like you believe anyone who is not far right is just an extreme liberal. As for Medicare and Medicaid, they accept anyone who is eligible. That does not mean all healthcare providers accept Medicaid. You really ought to know this stuff if you are going to discuss it.

Yeah. Just like all healthcare providers don't accept BCBS. Get a list of doctors associated with your plan. And make an appt. not rocket science.

From post #46

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

snopes.com Planned Parenthood Mammograms

So ... no expense whatsoever.

How soon we forget.

Poor people don't have "regular OBGYN".

They closed down the only clinics serving the poor in Indiana, and now that state has an epidemic of HIV cases.

Good going, Mike Pence!

They can call their Medicaid/Medicare case worker and get a list of OBGYN's.

From post #46

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

Beats me - I'm a guy.

Males can have breast cancer.

Yet you don't care enough to spend your money on that, so you're not really committed to that cause in any way, are you? As long as someone does something with someone else's money, yeah, you're for that

I pay my taxes just like you do.

Filing a tax form with zero do isn't "pay(ing) taxes"

Would you rather have an income below the poverty line, or earn enought to pay taxes? Yes or NO; no Libertarian bullshit.

I invested in myself, put myself through college, worked a full time job while doing my first masters degree, paid for my second masters degree. Now I own a business and do contracting work spending half my time in the Netherlands. I have nothing to feel bad about, and clearly most people below the poverty line didn't put that into themselves and would be doing way better financially if they did.

You reap what you sow

So the answer to my question is you'd rather pay taxes than live below the poverty line. Me too; I worked 30 hours a week while attending CAL and 40 hours a week while earning my Master's..

I spent two years in the Navy on AD (USNR) and I obtained my Masters in 1972; I then went on to a career in law enforcement, forgoing law school simply because I learned I didn't particularly like lawyers.

I retired very comfortably with safety retirement 9 weeks after my 56th birthday. I have nothing to feel bad about and I have empathy for those who struggle, knowing as I do that not all haven't applied themselves or worked hard, but because of a myriad of factors independent of not being personally responsible.

Do you believe that PP prevents more abortions than it performs?
If so why then would you want to eliminate the gains made with public funding?

Passing out condoms and BC pills may prevent pregnancies. Are you saying that every unintentional pregnancy would result in an abortion?

Not at all.

then how do you support your claim that PP prevents more abortions than it performs?

Fallacy of the Loaded Question ^^^

You don't even know what that is, Wry. Stop trying to sound smart. You aren't. Answer the question.

LOW 2 digit IQ is present in this scumbag!... More ranting... please,... you entertain with your HATE of anything moral, ethical and principled!

Oh the irony from probably the biggest hater on USMB.
The only person you are convincing is yourself. Of course it's easy to see why, you are so easily manipulated.

Yes, I look at my ratings for about 16 months of being here (4 months banned included!)and YOUR ratings for being here 4 and 1/2 YEARS longer than I and I'm the biggest hater!!! You are BEYOND stupid! When you liberal scum have NO moral, ethical, or principled platform to stand on, THE PEOPLE of the forum know who tells THE TRUTH, and who the cock suckers that hate America are! Thank you for pointing that out!

:crybaby:
Awww, I hurt your feelings?
Your version of the truth is what fits your warped view of the world,which doesn't actually mirror reality.
Secondly Mr, Sewermouth, you are the last person who should criticize someone else's morals.
Regarding the threads subject, I just happen to be pro-life (but pro-choice when rape, incest and mother's life is part of the equation).
I happen to think that PP does a lot of good things, it's too bad they do abortions. Being as abortion is legal, I just have to live with it, even though it goes against my moral principles. And because what they do is legal including providing tissue for research, I see nothing illegal. I only see people basing an argument on exaggeration and questionable info.

Selling body parts is illegal. PP is selling body parts.

According to Fact check, you are incorrect.

spin--------------when someone pays you for something you are selling it.

Well, I did before responding in the first place, and they seemed to me to support the notion that PP is basically covering costs for tissue, as other medical providers do.

The quotes "seemed" to you "to support the notion that PP is basically covering costs for tissue, as other medical providers do?" Oh? Well then. I guess you're in the habit of selective reading.

I am sure you have a link to those claimed facts and figures??

Never mind, I brought planned parenthood's own stats to make a liar out of you.

[Snip]
These numbers show why Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA
®

Estimated number of unintended pregnancies averted by Planned Parenthood
contraceptive services each year:

Estimated number of abortions averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services each year:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/9313/9611/7194/Planned_Parenthood_By_The_Numbers.pdf

I am glad we agree then. You have just proven that in the past 40 years, Planned Parenthood has averted over 8 million abortions and millions more unwanted pregnancies.

how many unwanted pregnancies did the condom machines in gas station restrooms prevent? You no more know that than you know how many PP prevented.

You were the one who chose to approve of Planned Parenthood's numbers. So there you have it.

Nope, that was you. So once again, prove that PP has prevented more abortions than it has provided.

OR STFU

I am sure you have a link to those claimed facts and figures??

Never mind, I brought planned parenthood's own stats to make a liar out of you.

[Snip]
These numbers show why Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA
®

Estimated number of unintended pregnancies averted by Planned Parenthood
contraceptive services each year:

Estimated number of abortions averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services each year:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/9313/9611/7194/Planned_Parenthood_By_The_Numbers.pdf

I am glad we agree then. You have just proven that in the past 40 years, Planned Parenthood has averted over 8 million abortions and millions more unwanted pregnancies.

how many unwanted pregnancies did the condom machines in gas station restrooms prevent? You no more know that than you know how many PP prevented.

You were the one who chose to approve of Planned Parenthood's numbers. So there you have it.

Nope, that was you. So once again, prove that PP has prevented more abortions than it has provided.

OR STFU

It's a classic instance of doublethink. He can't prove it.

Forum List

Back