Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Gas cut off to Germany

Germany has a lot of coal, and they certainly have the technological capability to build coal furnaces.

Wood burning furnaces is another idea.

Expect the Russian Federation to send its gas to friendly countries like Red China and North Korea on a permanent basis.

It really was a mistake for Germany to fail to apologize for invading Russia in 1941 IMHO.

I'm not sure with the accuracy of the OP. I'm not seeing any of this being reported anywhere else.

Pure Putin apologist fantasy.

Putin would have invaded Ukraine anyway. Everyone functional adult knows this.
Check this out LostinIndiana from just a couple years ago, in a left wing publication no less. You still love you some UkrainIan’s?

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine​

Five years after the Maidan uprising, anti-Semitism and fascist-inflected ultranationalism are rampant.​

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

His source is RT, which is obviously a propaganda network.
I did see where Shell Oil is trying to defend themselves from backlash surrounding their discount Russian oil purchase....
And where UK Dockworkers refuse to unload a Russian oil tanker....

But pipeline cut off....nada

Check this out LostinIndiana from just a couple years ago, in a left wing publication no less. You still love you some UkrainIan’s?

Five years after the Maidan uprising, anti-Semitism and fascist-inflected ultranationalism are rampant.​

Why should I read that? The world already knows that Putin's lies about denazification are lies.

Putin wants a puppet Ukraine state. That's why he invaded Ukraine and stole its territory, the moment the Ukrainian Parliament threw his puppet out of office in 2014. Since then Ukraine has moved toward the west and away from Putin.

Hey numbnuts, you want me to remind you of a certain Charlottesville rally?

The difference, of course, is that one President is Jewish, while the other supported the neo- Nazi's who were marching.

The difference, of course, is that one President is Jewish, while the other supported the neo- Nazi's who were marching.
We have our own contingentof nazis and various white supremacists.

They attacked our Capitol just a year ago.

By Putin Apologist logic, we need to be invaded and denazified.

Yea, that Jewish President of Ukraine is a real Nazi bastard, isn't he?

Means nothing. What a perfect way to dupe dummies in the west. Put in a Jew leader who does the bidding of Nazis.

Forum List

Back