Played for 200 Trump supporters this weekend.

Did you see where the OP said he was black?
The OP never said he was black.
I know this because I wrote it. I am not black.
The premise of this thread is Trump supporters online vs Trump supporters in person.
How would it go if my band played at an event that the members here hosted? How do you think I would get treated by people like you if you knew it was me?
I wonder.

UM from YOUR OP:

"Being the only person of color"

So yes, you or whoever the fuck wrote that shit DID say they were black dumbfuck.
A ‘ Person of color’ does not mean black. It means someone who is not white.
Native American
Samoan
Asian
Hispanic
Not white.

Ok, my original reply still stands.

Democrats are racist, not republicans.

Did they get that idiot and his rig out of the tree? :D I think you are correct. Trump supporters do vary from state to state and town to town. USMB has the most rabid sort of Trumplings - True cultists who simply don't care if he lies to them 15 times a day.

It was probably parked intentionally against the tree as a joke.

The premise of this thread is Trump supporters online vs Trump supporters in person.
How would it go if my band played at an event that the members here hosted? How do you think I would get treated by people like you if you knew it was me?
I wonder.

UM from YOUR OP:

So yes, you or whoever the fuck wrote that shit DID say they were black dumbfuck.
Native American
Samoan
Asian
Hispanic
Not white.

I know many Hispanics whiter than I am.

There is no such thing as a Trump supporting musician?
Of course there are.

Yea he says hes a person of "color" not black, and names shit like native american or Hispanic. Nobody in this country will bat an eye seeing a Hispanic person anywhere and 99 out of 100 couldn't identify a native american if they saw one or even would know what a "Somoan" would look like.

I call this thread bullshit.

Of course there are.

And by that logic they could be "made" to go to a Biden Rally, just as you were "made" to go to a Trump one.

By them wearing the hat, the expose themselves to the crowd as you claim you were exposed by your supposed skin color.

Answer the question, how would they be received by the people at the Biden Rally?

Of course there are.

Yea he says hes a person of "color" not black, and names shit like native american or Hispanic. Nobody in this country will bat an eye seeing a Hispanic person anywhere and 99 out of 100 couldn't identify a native american if they saw one or even would know what a "Somoan" would look like.

I call this thread bullshit.

It's just the standard "us against them" move progressives love so much.

Ironically when it comes to affirmative action programs, Asians and Southeast Asians usually don't count.

Trump supporters aren't racists, democrats are. They have nothing else in their deck so they play the race card. Trump put blacks to work, democrats want blacks on welfare so they can get votes. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. It's not Trump that says "if you don't vote for me, you ain't white" but a democrat said "If you don't vote for me you ain't black."

You tell me who is racist.

Democrats started the KKK, democrats fought to keep slavery, etc.
You make good points.

Did they get that idiot and his rig out of the tree? :D I think you are correct. Trump supporters do vary from state to state and town to town. USMB has the most rabid sort of Trumplings - True cultists who simply don't care if he lies to them 15 times a day.
They did get it out. I’ve never witnessed behavior like this before.
As you might guess, no masks at all except for the band.
really? behavior? who needs a mask when you are in the woods? maybe you should spend some time in the "country", im sure you would run away because of "our" behavior

Of course there are.

And by that logic they could be "made" to go to a Biden Rally, just as you were "made" to go to a Trump one.

By them wearing the hat, the expose themselves to the crowd as you claim you were exposed by your supposed skin color.

Answer the question, how would they be received by the people at the Biden Rally?
whats your answer? there isnt one unless it happens

Of course there are.

whats your answer? there isnt one unless it happens

I'm the one asking the question of the OP. Stop white knighting.

I wonder.

UM from YOUR OP:

Native American
Samoan
Asian
Hispanic
Not white.
All people are people of color, you piece of shit racist jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow supporter.

I wonder.

UM from YOUR OP:

Yea, “POC” is how non-blacks (browns and Asians) can try to sound cool and oppressed. It’s their victim speak.

really? behavior? who needs a mask when you are in the woods? maybe you should spend some time in the "country", im sure you would run away because of "our" behavior
The behavior I was speaking of was attempting to drive an ATV up a tree. It had nothing to do with masks.

i would bet you are the idiot for never having any fun in your life, ridiculous or not

Forum List

Back