Played for 200 Trump supporters this weekend.

really? behavior? who needs a mask when you are in the woods? maybe you should spend some time in the "country", im sure you would run away because of "our" behavior
The behavior I was speaking of was attempting to drive an ATV up a tree. It had nothing to do with masks.
whats your point....nothing---because you dont agree with the behavior makes it wrong? wtf

dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
I love that movie!
Seriously you're asking me to predict what people i don't know will do at an event I've never been too?
How the hell should i know?
I'll take a guess. I think it would go over like someone wearing a Red Sox cap at Yankee stadium when the Yankees are playing Seattle.
probably get his ass kicked.

Try wearing a MAGA hat to a Biden rally (or even a generic red hat) and see what great guys angry democrats can be.

I am exactly who I say I am. I am a pilot. I am an airplane mechanic. I am a truck driver. I can produce proof of all 3. I don't put on a mask in here.

What did you solo in? Mine was an old L4.

dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
I love that movie!
Seriously you're asking me to predict what people i don't know will do at an event I've never been too?
How the hell should i know?
I'll take a guess. I think it would go over like someone wearing a Red Sox cap at Yankee stadium when the Yankees are playing Seattle.
probably get his ass kicked.

You made a thread predicting what people would think about you, so I guess you are for selective predicting.

I've worn a Mets hat when the Yankees were playing Tampa at the Stadium and the most I got was minor razzing.

Northern Vermont in Trump territory. I knew I was in trouble from the moment I arrived. Pickup trucks, ATV’s and many Trump flags. The first thing I saw was a dude attempting to drive an ATV up a tree:

View attachment 388501

Being the only person of color, I was the center of attention even tho I didn’t want to be. Lots of ‘arms folded guy’ looks from a few men. I paid no attention to most of them. Soon after we began to play, I turned on my charm and charisma and they warmed up to me.

View attachment 388502

So they turned out to be decent folks, which leads me to 2 opinions. Either Trump supporters from Vermont are not all that bad, or the Trump supporters on USMB are givings us exaggerated points of view.
Now try going to a Democrat rally and wear a Trump hat see how they treat you.. let us know.

Northern Vermont in Trump territory. I knew I was in trouble from the moment I arrived. Pickup trucks, ATV’s and many Trump flags. The first thing I saw was a dude attempting to drive an ATV up a tree:

View attachment 388501

Being the only person of color, I was the center of attention even tho I didn’t want to be. Lots of ‘arms folded guy’ looks from a few men. I paid no attention to most of them. Soon after we began to play, I turned on my charm and charisma and they warmed up to me.

View attachment 388502

So they turned out to be decent folks, which leads me to 2 opinions. Either Trump supporters from Vermont are not all that bad, or the Trump supporters on USMB are givings us exaggerated points of view.
You probably stared at them until some one pandered to you.. finally you got what you wanted. Hope you felt coddled

I've worn a Mets hat when the Yankees were playing Tampa at the Stadium and the most I got was minor razzing.
Try wearing a Red Sox hat at Yankee Stadium when the Yankees are not playing the Red Sox.
A friend of mine did that and got his ass beat.
A Sox hat in Yankee Stadium gets a guy beat up? It just ain't true. Try drinking a cup of coffee in a Seattle Starbucks wearing a MAGA hat. We know what happened to that poor old bastard.

View attachment 388501

View attachment 388502

or you listen to much to fake news and members of the democrat party.

Did you see where the OP said he was black?
The OP never said he was black.
I know this because I wrote it. I am not black.
The premise of this thread is Trump supporters online vs Trump supporters in person.
How would it go if my band played at an event that the members here hosted? How do you think I would get treated by people like you if you knew it was me?
I wonder.

UM from YOUR OP:

"Being the only person of color"

So yes, you or whoever the fuck wrote that shit DID say they were black dumbfuck.
A ‘ Person of color’ does not mean black. It means someone who is not white.
Native American
Samoan
Asian
Hispanic
Not white.
Hispanics are Caucasians which means they are white

Trump supporters aren't racists, democrats are. They have nothing else in their deck so they play the race card. Trump put blacks to work, democrats want blacks on welfare so they can get votes. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. It's not Trump that says "if you don't vote for me, you ain't white" but a democrat said "If you don't vote for me you ain't black."

You tell me who is racist.

Democrats started the KKK, democrats fought to keep slavery, etc.
Easy to spot a racist..he's the one with a confederate flag t-shirt claiming not to be one.

Now pretend to be a President Trump supporter by wearing a MAGA hat and carrying a flag and attend a BLM get together, and tell us the difference.
The biggest difference is the Trump supporter wasn’t required to be there. I, on the other hand was required to be there. Its my job.
And possibly also that you weren't wearing a Biden hat and carrying a Biden flag?

Forum List

Back