PLEASE... don't buy into the hysteria of "school shootings"... IT was worse!

Researchers at Northeastern University say
  • mass school shootings are extremely rare,
  • that shootings involving students have been declining since the 1990s, and
  • four times as many children were killed in schools in the early 1990s than today.

“There is not an epidemic of school shootings,” said James Alan Fox, the Lipman Family Professor of Criminology, Law, and Public Policy at Northeastern.
He said more children die each year from pool drownings or bicycle accidents.

There are around 55 million schoolchildren in the U.S., the study said, and over the past 25 years, about 10 students on average per year were killed by gunfire at school.

The Everytown group said this month that its own research shows there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America since 2013 — defining a shooting as
"anytime a firearm discharges a live round inside or into a school building or on a school campus."

“The thing to remember is that these are extremely rare events, and no matter what you can come up with to prevent it, the shooter will have a workaround,” Mr. Fox said in a report on the university’s website.

Schools safer today than in 1990s, study on shootings says

So why does the MSM continually cover these RARE, extremely rare events and make it sound like it happens ALL the time????

Advertising! Ratings!

People! Wake up! Don't get agitated. Don't get emotional. AND DON'T GET IRRATIONAL!
You are being manipulated by a handful of people i.e. managers of MSM outlets that are counting on your
irrational, illogical response to events that are RARE! EXCEPTIONAL. DON'T HAPPEN EVERY DAY!
First of all, you’re an idiot comparing accidental deaths with murder. But that aside, because there are many deaths by pool drownings, I’m required to put a fence around my pool. Because there are many deaths on bicycles, my kids are required to wear a helmet when they ride.

So precautions are taken to reduce the risk. Why does the right fight against reducing the risk of shootings in schools?
To a rightist only the gun has meaning in life, the victims have none...
that's just wrong in every way. The gun did nothing wrong. the dude holding it should be hung from a tree. and victims shoot at him.

• four times as many children were killed in schools in the early 1990s than today.

“There is not an epidemic of school shootings,” said James Alan Fox, the Lipman Family Professor of Criminology, Law, and Public Policy at Northeastern.

There are around 55 million schoolchildren in the U.S., the study said, and over the past 25 years, about 10 students on average per year were killed by gunfire at school.

The Everytown group said this month that its own research shows there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America since 2013 — defining a shooting as
"anytime a firearm discharges a live round inside or into a school building or on a school campus."

“The thing to remember is that these are extremely rare events, and no matter what you can come up with to prevent it, the shooter will have a workaround,” Mr. Fox said in a report on the university’s website.

So why does the MSM continually cover these RARE, extremely rare events and make it sound like it happens ALL the time????

Advertising! Ratings!

People! Wake up! Don't get agitated. Don't get emotional. AND DON'T GET IRRATIONAL!
You are being manipulated by a handful of people i.e. managers of MSM outlets that are counting on your
irrational, illogical response to events that are RARE! EXCEPTIONAL. DON'T HAPPEN EVERY DAY!
First of all, you’re an idiot comparing accidental deaths with murder. But that aside, because there are many deaths by pool drownings, I’m required to put a fence around my pool. Because there are many deaths on bicycles, my kids are required to wear a helmet when they ride.

So precautions are taken to reduce the risk. Why does the right fight against reducing the risk of shootings in schools?
that's just wrong in every way. The gun did nothing wrong. the dude holding it should be hung from a tree. and victims shoot at him.
Ahhh

Yes, the heroin did nothing wrong, the person who took it did???

Last edited:

Advertising! Ratings!

Ahhh

If the person did not inject himself with the heroin, then he wouldn't have taken it, right? Ah yes, that victimhood once again rears it ugly head with the liberal spouting it..

Advertising! Ratings!

My weed has committed no crime yet it is illegal..

Advertising! Ratings!

does it have an amendment in the constitution?

Advertising! Ratings!

Again you are wrong! The POSSESSION is illegal. The weed isn't.
Texas Laws & Penalties - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Advertising! Ratings!

Nope. There is no amendment making it illegal across the land and therefore should be left up to the States.

Don't outlaw a weapon just outlaw a plant...What fucking logic from humans...

10 die each year from school shootings...

50,000 die from drugs and this is from overdoses alone. Once you factor in the criminal component more people die from drugs than all of homicide put together.

Liberal logic: Legalize drugs, ban guns.

Nope. There is no amendment making it illegal across the land and therefore should be left up to the States.
there is a law that makes possession illegal, not the weed itself. So any law would be for possession, not the weed.

And being under the influence would be your action not the vehicle if driving or street in public if walking around. so it is still the individual.

Advertising! Ratings!

Ahhh

Now you get it

Advertising! Ratings!

Ahhh

I couldn't have said that any better.

50,000 die from drugs and this is from overdoses alone. Once you factor in the criminal component more people die from drugs than all of homicide put together.

Weren't most of the deaths from legally prescribed drugs?

Weren't most of the deaths from legally prescribed drugs?
nope.

Ownership of firearms and concern for human life are not mutually exclusive. In fact, most of us own firearms because of our concern for human lives ... namely ours and those who we love.

Forum List

Back