Please explain why you Republicans support the wealthy over your own middle class?

Please explain Americans why you Republicans support the wealthy over your own middle class?

I could never understand why the misguided mouthpieces in the Republican Party continue to make excuses for the top 1% wealthiest while dissing their own in the middle class. Cowards and Traitors, the bunch of ya. While the middle class is trying to unite against the wealthiest, some in the middle class are playing the Benedict Arnold role - all in the name of the Grand Ol' Party. :dunno:

Shameless Cowards - the lot of you:eusa_naughty:

-----

If you support the "rights" of the "wealthy", you support the rights of all people. Likewise, if you support forcibly taking the rights of the "wealthy", you pave the way to forcibly take the rights of everyone else.

Why do you "misguided mouthpieces" of future dictators continue to support the forcible elimination of individual rights?

Del, I was joking. The right constantly uses the word "confiscatory" when talking about taxes-their insistence on using these inflammatory words makes me laugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
simple minded people have bought into this myth that they have a chance to be rich. you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than you do of becoming a millionaire.

Well call me simple minded but my father never made it past the 6th grade. I left home and was on my own at age 17, with not a damn thing to my name. I had to work my way through school...at great personal sacrifice.

Guess what? 20 years later I'm in the top 1% of wage earners with assets in excess of a million dollars.

I'm not particularly intelligent nor do have any wonderful God-given talent. I simply focused on my future, made the necessary sacrifices and worked my ass off.

And I've never been hit by lightning...

sure and I have a black friend. Millionaires are not made by hard work and brains they are made by people connected and willing to screw their fellow man. Show me an honest multi-millionaire and I will show you a liar.

J.K. Rowling for one... Oh of course, I forget the GOVT created the Harry Potter empire..

simple minded people have bought into this myth that they have a chance to be rich. you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than you do of becoming a millionaire.

Well call me simple minded but my father never made it past the 6th grade. I left home and was on my own at age 17, with not a damn thing to my name. I had to work my way through school...at great personal sacrifice.

Guess what? 20 years later I'm in the top 1% of wage earners with assets in excess of a million dollars.

I'm not particularly intelligent nor do have any wonderful God-given talent. I simply focused on my future, made the necessary sacrifices and worked my ass off.

sure and I have a black friend. Millionaires are not made by hard work and brains they are made by people connected and willing to screw their fellow man. Show me an honest multi-millionaire and I will show you a liar.

Ah! The liar, liar pants on fire retort. Brilliant. Say, were you on the debating team in high school?

I screwed NO ONE in my career. And I'm not a MULTI-millionaire, I only have assets slightly in excess of one million and while my salary tends to be in the top 1%, it varies and it would be considered at the bottom of that 1%.

Nevertheless, I have to say 'fuck you' for suggesting I lied...because I did not.

it's amazing how high the percentage of self made millionaires is on anonymous message boards.

go figure, huh?

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. Sorry if you can't handle the truth...but that's not my problem, it's yours.

What is your educational background? How did you make your money?

I have advanced degrees in economic and finance. I worked for a Fortune 100 for 16 years. Now I'm an entrepreneur...you know, one of the evil job creators.

Then why don't you understand economics well enough to know that you don't create jobs?

Really? You should ask those in my employ if I created a job. If entrepreneurs like myself do not create jobs, who does?

I have advanced degrees in economic and finance. I worked for a Fortune 100 for 16 years. Now I'm an entrepreneur...you know, one of the evil job creators.

Then why don't you understand economics well enough to know that you don't create jobs?

Really? You should ask those in my employ if I created a job. If entrepreneurs like myself do not create jobs, who does?

Demand creates jobs. The demands of the public for goods and services.

Vision, Inspiration, Invention, Discovery, Need, Want, create Jobs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAz8rw8kqY]The Fountainhead - Roark's Courtroom Speech - YouTube[/ame]
The Fountainhead - Roark's Courtroom Speech

Oh my God...you couldn't be that stupid.

And what exactly do you think entrepreneurs are responding to? Follow closely now...If someone doesn't build a business to supply that demand, products don't magically appear. Someone has to risk capital to start the business...which includes employees...jobs...as well as the enriching of scores of advisers, lawyers, accountants, not to mention governmental regulatory agencies.

To say demand creates jobs and not entrepreneurs is blatantly ridiculous. It is akin to saying Oxygen creates jobs because without Oxygen, there would be no customers.

Grow up.

Last edited:

And what exactly do you think entrepreneurs are responding to? Follow closely now...If someone doesn't build a business to supply that demand, products don't magically appear. Someone has to risk capital to start the business...which includes employees...jobs...as well as the enriching of scores of advisers, lawyers, accountants, not to mention governmental regulatory agencies.

To say demand creates jobs and not entrepreneurs is blatantly ridiculous. It is akin to saying Oxygen creates jobs because without Oxygen, there would be no customers.

Grow up.

70% of the American economy is consumer spending.

Demand creates jobs.

Grow up.

Demand creates jobs.

'Splain WHY Obama has decreased the demand...and increased the demand of the MOOCHERS?

Please explain Americans why you Republicans support the wealthy over your own middle class?

I could never understand why the misguided mouthpieces in the Republican Party continue to make excuses for the top 1% wealthiest while dissing their own in the middle class. Cowards and Traitors, the bunch of ya. While the middle class is trying to unite against the wealthiest, some in the middle class are playing the Benedict Arnold role - all in the name of the Grand Ol' Party. :dunno:

Shameless Cowards - the lot of you:eusa_naughty:

-----

Spoken like a true child. Well let me respond in a language you may understand. You are a poop head!

Grow up.

Demand creates jobs.

'Splain WHY Obama has decreased the demand...and increased the demand of the MOOCHERS?

You mean Wall Street?

Grow up.

OMG, give it a rest.

You do not create jobs. You do not magically grant people jobs because you are "the job creators".

Demand creates jobs.

We have insufficient demand at this time.

The idea that we must kowtow to the richest one percent or they will Go Galt is a fantasy.

Last edited:

Grow up.

Demand creates jobs.

Jesus, another idiot! I don't care if demand comes from consumers, businesses, governments, or green fucking men from Mars. Only a business owner can respond to that demand, which inevitably creates jobs.

And to think people like you vote...it's depressing.

Grow up.

Demand creates jobs.

Jesus, another idiot! I don't care if demand comes from consumers, businesses, governments, or green fucking men from Mars. Only a business owner can respond to that demand, which inevitably creates jobs.

So you've conceded that demand is the impetus, not some gift from some glorious job creator person.

That's a start.

Now, surely you can see that it isn't necessary that the top one percent be the only response to that demand. In fact, it's idiotic to think that's the only way to respond.

People at varying income levels start businesses. Government starts services to meet some demands, as well. And people at all income levels can innovate to meet a demand. For example, nobody has to buy new clothing. They can make clothes, buy clothes at Goodwill or yard sales, they can get hand me downs.

The idea that the top one percent are "the job creators" is a right wing myth, designed to make the top one percent exempt from the demands of normal life that the rest of us face-like the demand that we operate ethically and legally.

Yeah.........most of the "job creators" have actually shipped a lot of 'em over to China and India.

Matter of fact, it's happening to a hospital here in Amarillo. The tech support is now over in India.

Grow up.

Demand creates jobs.

If all of their food and drink came in Tamper Proof containers, without help, would either die of thirst or starvation. :D

Forum List

Back