please google for crepol in france …. as i cannot

They will probably eventually get around to expelling them, or they leave when the welfare runs out and the state goes bankrupt. From friends over there, a turning point was reached when Arab Muslim crowds laughed and cheered at the burning of Notre Dame. They've pretty much wore out their welcome in most of Europe.
🔆🔆🔆⚠️

Only Putin and everyone who supports him is responsible for this bloody disaster and all consequences for all mankind which will follow now out of it. The bad thing: This helps no one who has to suffer now and in future because of the crimes of Putin and his gang.

All you have to do is to pick up the phone with or without phone. And to take a look at all your crimes could also help, crucifier.
They are taking the people from the streets.

"Ukrainians are increasingly outright abducted from the streets. The recruiting offices show up in neutral vans or even ambulances and catch people on the streets that are not drafted. This is reported by Ukraine´s largest TV network, Channel 24."

Case in Lviv, Nov 10:

Case in Zhytomyr, Nov 8:
"Unfortunately, recently there have been many scandals involving TCC employees."

All because the West decided to turn Ukraine against Russia. What wrongdoing in the world is comparable to this pure EVIL agenda, little Satan?

They are taking the people from the streets.

"Ukrainians are increasingly outright abducted from the streets. The recruiting offices show up in neutral vans or even ambulances and catch people on the streets that are not drafted. This is reported by Ukraine´s largest TV network, Channel 24."

Case in Lviv, Nov 10:

Case in Zhytomyr, Nov 8:
"Unfortunately, recently there have been many scandals involving TCC employees."

All because the West decided to turn Ukraine against Russia. What wrongdoing in the world is comparable to this pure EVIL agenda, little Satan?

Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers, Russian Nazi.

what has ukraine to to with it?

A bunch of deadbeat squatters are terrified they will get drafted and have to do something useful, so they suddenly become radical pacifists on the innernetz. They think if they abandon allies and let the Putins and Xi's run loose n the world they will be safe and from wars n stuff, which of course is absurd. So Ukraine lives in their heads.

what has ukraine to to with it?

Bleipriester is a real Nazi in the third generation of real Nazis - this is what he told me a long time ago - and he supports now Putins war on Europe in the Ukraine. If you remember: It had been Russian combatants (soldiers in civil) who had enlarged the minority problems of Russians in the Ukraine and Russian mercennaries - more concrete Nazis ("Wagner") - and perhaps also Islamists ("Chechens") - who played an important role in this conflict. The combatants and Wagner-mercenareis are meanwhile a regular part of the Russian army - responsible for decades of thousands of war crimes.

Btw: More Ukrainians than Russians were murdered in the artificial civil war in the Donbass region that was fueled by Putin and served as a fake reason for his perverted war.

And Zebra : Why did you try tO create the delusion it is diffcult in Germany to get information about what had happended in Crepol in France? What is your motivation?

Last edited:
Bleipriester blah blah , bumble rubbish ------
Btw: More Ukrainians than Russians were murdered in the artificial civil war in the Donbass region that was fueled by Putin and served as a fake reason for his perverted war.
When you go out of your way to Troll, Bangaboomboom , you must insert a few truths to prevent readers laughing at you .
I cannot bring myself to ridicule your nonsense item by item as it would be too much like clubbing a blind man repeatedly for not looking where he was going .

When you go out of your way to Troll, Bangaboomboom , you must insert a few truths to prevent readers laughing at you .
I cannot bring myself to ridicule your nonsense item by item as it would be too much like clubbing a blind man repeatedly for not looking where he was going .
Since zaangalewa is a do-gooder and nazi-spotter, he cannot see all the rapes and violence conducted by immigrants in Germany.

and crepol?
  • 9 Arrests
  • Previous convicted among the attackers
  • Solidarity manifestation also attacked
  • Racist anti-white motive, also insult
  • Prosecution wants to charge joint murder and attempted murder
  • Some of the accused tried to flee to Spain but were caught

no comment.

Forum List

Back