Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

If you'd ever worked in child welfare or corrections you would never even consider allowing adolescent boys watch children.

Or grown men, for that matter, particularly if the kids they're watching aren't their own.

Or grown men, for that matter, particularly if the kids they're watching aren't their own.

I actually agree with you for a change.

Good, that's a major safety issue and I'm glad to hear you've got it down. Keep that baby safe!

Girls who let their loser boyfriends watch their kids, piss me off more than anything. My kid has not even met my boyfriend, and probably won't for a ver long time.

The price of raising a child with all the diapers, formula, clothes and sleepless nights outweighs the benefits in my opinion.

When my three year old tells me he loves me and gives me "big hugs", it is all worth it. ;)

Then again, wait till he is older and is screaming he hates you!!!! You may reconsider :lol:

Yeah

It's all hugs and kisses, fun and games until they start talking back.

Then it's a sport!

Whats the benefit of having children nowadays?

Because you love them. You have a unique opportunity to bring up and help mold a good human being. The smell of their hair. Watching them sleep. Listening the them breathe. Seeing them grow. Giving them good memories.

the list is endless.

Whats the benefit of having children nowadays?

The car ride I just had home from picking up my son from pre school. The benefit is when he gave me a big smile when I picked him up, and the conversation we had about using the big boy potty, and what he did at school.
Now, I have to get the big boy lunch, and enjoy every minute of it. :D

With the economy the way it is and prices of everything skyrocketing, do you guys worry that the next generation won't have it as good as we did?

With the economy the way it is and prices of everything skyrocketing, do you guys worry that the next generation won't have it as good as we did?

And there in lies the problem. In my opinion if you cant afford children you have no danm business having them. Period.

However we live in the land of entitlements, all of the pigs on the teats. And the topic of this thread is food stamps after all.

And there in lies the problem. In my opinion if you cant afford children you have no danm business having them. Period.

I agree, I also think you shouldn't have children if you are going to need to get on assistance to raise them.

I agree, I also think you shouldn't have children if you are going to need to get on assistance to raise them.

i added an edit, lol

I agree with you. To many have no concept of it affording children. It is far to easy to put your had out and have others pay for the children you have.

i added an edit, lol

I agree with you. To many have no concept of it affording children. It is far to easy to put your had out and have others pay for the children you have.

Sometimes stuff happens, though.

And it's never easy to raise kids on your own, even if you are on welfare (especially then). The idea that people are on welfare because it's easy misses the mark, and is too simplistic. There is more at work sustaining the welfare population than just people out for a free ride. People on welfare live a horrible, squalid life that I wouldn't wish on ANYONE. Believe me, they do suffer for their bad choices, whether or not they are able to recognize the bad choices they make.

Many people don't plan on needing assistance. I sure didn't plan on my son having developmental problems.

Forum List

Back