Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

IanC, that is a what we call a logical fallacy. We the Peoples (than means you are included) passed and the ratified an amendment that says we are all entitled equal access and due process.

What problem do you have with that?

IanC, that is a what we call a logical fallacy. We the Peoples (than means you are included) passed and the ratified an amendment that says we are all entitled equal access and due process.

What problem do you have with that?

logical fallacy? which one?

you are laying down a 'red herring'. I have no problem with equal rights and equal access. what I have a problem with liberal thinkers who believe that blacks should have equal outcomes from equal rights. the disparity in group intelligences predicts that blacks will not succeed in the same proportion as other races. if you factor in some of the self destructive aspects of much of black culture then there will be even more problems. if whites are willing to form stronger family units and put more effort into raising their children why should anyone be surprised that white children are more successful?

So assuming that we agree that proformance on intelligence tests is important factor to doing well, and assuming that we think we ought to abandon those who are not up to whatever benchmark for intelligence we think is enough?

Then what?

Do we herd the stupid into pens and kill them or what?

Gonna be a whole lotta White boys and girls in those death-for-the-stupid camps, kiddies.

You down wid dat?

no one is saying we should kill off dull people of any race. but your type is saying that we should treat dull blacks as if they were smart simply because they have a different skin colour. an IQ85 white is not being pushed into going to university, most IQ85 blacks are. if you really want a black doctor or lawyer that is typically 1-2 standard deviations lower on qualifications then you must be happy because that is what we have.

We treat dull blacks just like dull IanC's. We try to help them where they are at. In IanC's case, he refuses to admit that he is a dull human being. Doubt it? Just read his posts above on this page.

Dull is dull, and IanC is less than average dull.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

This is kinda the problem with racism. It has no real place in the liberal society America was designed to be. No citizen has to prove their "worth" to other citizens under our current Constitution. That's why it's so important. Once you are a citizen, that comes with a plethora of rights, which, cannot be challenged or taken away by the capricious whims of other citizens.

No one has to "prove" their worth, equality or anything else. To anyone.

I don't agree. Some people's primary motivation is to prove themselves. This causes ether failure or success. If you take away the need to prove yourself you take away competition and also take away the need or desire for excellence.......and any society that takes away that starts to deteriorate and crumble. Greece for example......Rome for an earlier example.

You may or may not agree..but that's not the point I was making.

The Constitution provides every one..regardless of their station in life, with the exact same rights. That's the beauty of it.

That's why you can be born with "Downs Syndrome" and not be immediately put to death..as wasn't the case in Nazi Germany.

The Constitution says you have worth as a person. And that's a primary reason it needs to be rigorously defended and upheld.

This is kinda the problem with racism. It has no real place in the liberal society America was designed to be. No citizen has to prove their "worth" to other citizens under our current Constitution. That's why it's so important. Once you are a citizen, that comes with a plethora of rights, which, cannot be challenged or taken away by the capricious whims of other citizens.

No one has to "prove" their worth, equality or anything else. To anyone.

I don't agree. Some people's primary motivation is to prove themselves. This causes ether failure or success. If you take away the need to prove yourself you take away competition and also take away the need or desire for excellence.......and any society that takes away that starts to deteriorate and crumble. Greece for example......Rome for an earlier example.

The Constitution provides every one..regardless of their station in life, with the exact same rights. That's the beauty of it.

That's why you can be born with "Downs Syndrome" and not be immediately put to death..as wasn't the case in Nazi Germany.

The Constitution says you have worth as a person. And that's a primary reason it needs to be rigorously defended and upheld.

people with Down's would be laughed out of court if they tried to sue for disparate outcomes. although it is a less extreme case, why should blacks be taken seriously when their lower average intelligence shows up as disparate outcomes?

We treat dull blacks just like dull IanC's. We try to help them where they are at. In IanC's case, he refuses to admit that he is a dull human being. Doubt it? Just read his posts above on this page.

anytime you have something to say, jump right in.

do you put your comments before the quote so that it is easier to catalogue your ad hominems? (that is a big word for insult, and one of the logical fallacies)

people with Down's would be laughed out of court if they tried to sue for disparate outcomes. although it is a less extreme case, why should blacks be taken seriously when their lower average intelligence shows up as disparate outcomes?

Because our dicks are bigger and your women love them.

so you are sayng the races arent equal? hahahahaha

I might agree with you that my debating style is dull (rather than exciting) but my intellect is not dull. I can take evidence and follow it logically to a likely conclusion. I overcame a not particularly auspicious childhood to become an above normal success in the social traits that are valued in our society, and my children would seem to be on an even more successful lifepath in part because of the resources of time and money that I have put into them.

So assuming that we agree that proformance on intelligence tests is important factor to doing well, and assuming that we think we ought to abandon those who are not up to whatever benchmark for intelligence we think is enough?

Then what?

Gonna be a whole lotta White boys and girls in those death-for-the-stupid camps, kiddies.

You down wid dat?

no one is saying we should kill off dull people of any race. but your type is saying that we should treat dull blacks as if they were smart simply because they have a different skin colour. an IQ85 white is not being pushed into going to university, most IQ85 blacks are. if you really want a black doctor or lawyer that is typically 1-2 standard deviations lower on qualifications then you must be happy because that is what we have.

Nope,

I don't hate blacks at all...Just a man in search of the answers to improve our society. :eusa_hand:

Yes, you are dull, but you are not debating, only nattering.

I hope you do better.

I might agree with you that my debating style is dull (rather than exciting) but my intellect is not dull. I can take evidence and follow it logically to a likely conclusion. I overcame a not particularly auspicious childhood to become an above normal success in the social traits that are valued in our society, and my children would seem to be on an even more successful lifepath in part because of the resources of time and money that I have put into them.

You are a bigger dick than many on this board.... but I can't say I love you for it. I feel pity for you. I always pity the mentally challenged who judge others on skin color. It must be hard to be an asshole.

Then what?

You down wid dat?

Nope,

I don't hate blacks at all...Just a man in search of the answers to improve our society. :eusa_hand:

If so, don't breed. Our society is better off without ignorant racists.

Anybody can read your posts and find your stereotyping with ease.

That's what racists have to do.

Now back to your field and burning crosses.
Says the Queen of Stereotypes.

How many teeth do you have left in your head?

I'd love to see a link to a post - ANY post where I have stereotyped someone *Points and laughs*

So rather than deflecting with bullshit, your answer should really be that you can't find even one. I for one am not dazzled by your bullshit.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

"The concept of equality is declared a lie by every evidence of nature.
It is a search for the lowest common denominator, and its pursuit will destroy every superior race, nation, and notion of culture.
In order for a plow horse to run as fast as a race horse, you would first have to cripple the race horse;
conversely, in order for a race horse to pull as much as a plow horse, you would first have to cripple the plow horse.
In either case, the pursuit of equality is the destruction of excellence."

In other words, for one you are a douchette that I will keep kicking.

You have no positive answer to anything, particularly race.

Anybody can read your posts and find your stereotyping with ease.

That's what racists have to do.

Now back to your field and burning crosses.
I'd love to see a link to a post - ANY post where I have stereotyped someone *Points and laughs*

So rather than deflecting with bullshit, your answer should really be that you can't find even one. I for one am not dazzled by your bullshit.

Thus, you are an enemy of the Constitution.

You types are watched carefully by the SPLC and such. Good thing that.

"The concept of equality is declared a lie by every evidence of nature.
It is a search for the lowest common denominator, and its pursuit will destroy every superior race, nation, and notion of culture.
In order for a plow horse to run as fast as a race horse, you would first have to cripple the race horse;
conversely, in order for a race horse to pull as much as a plow horse, you would first have to cripple the plow horse.
In either case, the pursuit of equality is the destruction of excellence."

Forum List

Back