Please Righties, Just Stop....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

You think they have just forgotten this stupidity?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Now the birthers are crazies, that is a given.

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Really?

Its been a while since I applied for a job but I was never asked to "prove" citizenship.

There's a little box to check. End of story.

Of course, with the current level of craziness, it may now be a requirement.

Really?

Its been a while since I applied for a job but I was never asked to "prove" citizenship.

You've never filled out an I-9?

One from Column A, one from Column B?

I have only had to do it 3 times, but that was because I stayed at one job for a long time.

But I have had to verify people citizenship using an I9 and the one from Column A, one from Column B.

Really?

of course they never do background checks on SSNs right?

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Kenyan-Born-Obama-600x398.jpg

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

If he'd just produce a legitimate copy of his cert, this discussion would dry up.

But that won't help him, as his would-be Presidency is illegitimate. Because he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

We know this because he's stated in no uncertain terms, in writing, that his father was a foreign national and his mother was a communist.

"Natural Born Citizen" requires one be born to two married, loyal US Citizens. He's disqualified on both counts.

1. USAF
2. Background Check for Airline Job.
3. Background Check for current Job.

[

If your job required you to be a natural born citizen, they wouldn't let you get away with simply checking a box.

Really?

If so, I have no memory of it.

I do remember a question with a yes/no answer.

Really?

If so, I have no memory of it.

I do remember a question with a yes/no answer.

It has been a federal requirement for about 10 years.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Kenyan-Born-Obama-600x398.jpg

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

If he'd just produce a legitimate copy of his cert, this discussion would dry up.

But that won't help him, as his would-be Presidency is illegitimate. Because he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

We know this because he's stated in no uncertain terms, in writing, that his father was a foreign national and his mother was a communist.

"Natural Born Citizen" requires one be born to two married, loyal US Citizens. He's disqualified on both counts.

OMG OMG OMG OMG
ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Seriously, you could take this show on the road.

:lmao:

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

Oh, for the love of Gawd! Shuddup!

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

I have had to produce my birth certificate to get hired to every full time job I have ever had.

Forum List

Back