Please Righties, Just Stop....

righties are typical white people, the enemy, need to sit in the back of the bus and are not Holders people

so you were saying ??

Yes, because whitey has always had it so rough.

giphy.gif

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Now the birthers are crazies, that is a given.

Really?

Its been a while since I applied for a job but I was never asked to "prove" citizenship.

There's a little box to check. End of story.

Of course, with the current level of craziness, it may now be a requirement.

You've never filled out an I-9?

One from Column A, one from Column B?

If so, I have no memory of it.

I do remember a question with a yes/no answer.

It has been a federal requirement for about 10 years.

I was self employed long before than that.

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

You think they have just forgotten this stupidity?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

I have had to produce my birth certificate to get hired to every full time job I have ever had.

I think that's bullshit. I have never had anyone ask for my Birth Certificate, only my DL and SS card.

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

my goodness, what a butt hurt baby....i'm sure mccain would would totally agree with you about never being asked about his b/c....

who asked for holder's b/c btw?

i suspect you're making shite up again...

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

I have had to produce my birth certificate to get hired to every full time job I have ever had.

I think that's bullshit. I have never had anyone ask for my Birth Certificate, only my DL and SS card.

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

I've never been asked for birth certificate except for passport. I worked for the feds for awhile and don't remember being asked either, but since 9-11 it's probably required.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

They ask for two forms of I.D to prove you are a citizen. A birth certificate is one of the ones on the list.

righties are typical white people, the enemy, need to sit in the back of the bus and are not Holders people

so you were saying ??

giphy.gif

Why do liberal turds insist on making it tougher on all of us?

Quit your crying, you big baby!

World's smallest violin...

i-heard-chris-brown-had-a-seizure-from-stress-heres-the-worlds-smallest-violin-playing-just-for-him-32897.gif

Thanks for showing how liberal turds don't give a flying fuck about other Americans.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

A full time job is hardly the same, you idiot.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

They ask for two forms of I.D to prove you are a citizen. A birth certificate is one of the ones on the list.

Why are you not able to drive? Too many DUI's?

the ONLY reason the b/c issue came up in a presidential race is because you have to be a natural born citizen or a citizen of the US. tell me, what other job requires that?

so you were saying ??

giphy.gif

Why do liberal turds insist on making it tougher on all of us?

Quit your crying, you big baby!

World's smallest violin...

i-heard-chris-brown-had-a-seizure-from-stress-heres-the-worlds-smallest-violin-playing-just-for-him-32897.gif

Thanks for showing how liberal turds don't give a flying fuck about other Americans.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

use google because i know you have no clue what you're talking about

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

Are you seriously doubting that the President is a US citizen?

Well Mr. OP, as it turns out, a birth certificate is one of several documents an employee might give me to prove citizenship for their JOB with me. Ironically, the government requires me to make sure they are here legally.

He's stupid.
Burfurs are stupid.
He can't think for himself and follows the crowd.
Yep, it fits.

He's stupid.
Burfurs are stupid.
He can't think for himself and follows the crowd.
Yep, it fits.

ah....luddly the liar strikes again.

from the very beginning i said this was a non issue and that obama is eligible to be president.

but of course, all luddly really has are lies.

poor luddly

what did i say that made you ask that?

because when this issue first came out and since then, have always maintained he is a eligible.

don't fall into puddly's lies.....

Forum List

Back