Please Righties, Just Stop....

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

You think they have just forgotten this stupidity?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

If he'd just produce a legitimate copy of his cert, this discussion would dry up.

But that won't help him, as his would-be Presidency is illegitimate. Because he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

We know this because he's stated in no uncertain terms, in writing, that his father was a foreign national and his mother was a communist.

"Natural Born Citizen" requires one be born to two married, loyal US Citizens. He's disqualified on both counts.

Oh, for the love of Gawd! Shuddup!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. (Ya did the best you could... and there's no takin' that away from ya, scamp.)

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

If he'd just produce a legitimate copy of his cert, this discussion would dry up.

But that won't help him, as his would-be Presidency is illegitimate. Because he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

We know this because he's stated in no uncertain terms, in writing, that his father was a foreign national and his mother was a communist.

"Natural Born Citizen" requires one be born to two married, loyal US Citizens. He's disqualified on both counts.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. (Ya did the best you could... and there's no takin' that away from ya, scamp.)

Q: What do you say to a Birther in uniform?

A: I'll have a Big Mac, small fries, and a coke.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

Birfer Pubes

lol

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

I have had to produce my birth certificate to get hired to every full time job I have ever had.

I think that's bullshit. I have never had anyone ask for my Birth Certificate, only my DL and SS card.

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

A full time job is hardly the same, you idiot.
Carla you're a retard. It's in the Constitution you fucking moron.

I have had to produce my birth certificate to get hired to every full time job I have ever had.

I think that's bullshit. I have never had anyone ask for my Birth Certificate, only my DL and SS card.

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

use google because i know you have no clue what you're talking about

Are you seriously doubting that the President is a US citizen?

It's not even debatable... obama is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States.

A Natural Born citizen is one whose birth, naturally results in citizenship.

Being born in the United States does not naturally provide that one is a citizen. It legally occurs, but that is by statute.

However, where a person is born of two citizens of the same nation.

The natural result of THAT, is a citizen of that nation.

Sadly, that you're feelings are tethered to an ignorant misnomer, is quite irrelevant.

So, because obama's father was a foreign national, his presidency is illegitimate.

But if 'being born in the US' were a qualification... MAN! That would be a POWER ARGUMENT, right there.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Carla you're a retard. It's in the Constitution you fucking moron.

You idiot, can you not read? I was responding to a comment from Bripat, about his/her past jobs, not the Presidency of the United States.

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

It's not even debatable... obama is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States.

Being born in the United States does not naturally provide that one is a citizen. It legally occurs, but that is by statute.

Sadly, that you're feelings are tethered to an ignorant misnomer, is quite irrelevant.

So, because obama's father was a foreign national, his presidency is illegitimate.

But if 'being born in the US' were a qualification... MAN! That would be a POWER ARGUMENT, right there.

You're right, it's not even debatable. There's no debating nutcases.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com
7 months ago. needed it to get my CDL A. Obutthurts and holders attitudes are that of thugs. The stupidity is on the left, you friggin idiot.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

LOL!

Q: How many Progressives does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: No one knows, as every time ya give 'em one... they shove it up their ass.

You just keep honkin' that horn cuz its been so effective these past 6 years.

:rolleyes:

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

LOL!

Q: How many birthers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, lightbulbs are a Communist plot to destroy America!

You're right, it's not even debatable. There's no debating nutcases.

OH! You're Second Concession on the same standing point is duly noted and summarily accepted.

FTR: Once you've conceded to a point, you're not required to do so again. (You're doin' great... )

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Kenyan-Born-Obama-600x398.jpg

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

OMG OMG OMG OMG
ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Seriously, you could take this show on the road.

:lmao:
Truth hurts you libtarded idiots.

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Now the birthers are crazies, that is a given.

Really? I have never been asked for my birth certificate except when I applied for a passport.

Yep.

Yep.

Then prove it. Don't give us another Sheriff Arpaio YouTube. Provide something besides a Photoshopped PNG file online or STFU.

Birth Certificate?

LOL!

Q: How many birthers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, lightbulbs are a Communist plot to destroy America!

OH! Now that's too bad.

Ya see what makes mine funny is that it has an element of truth. Progressives are Relativists with not sense of morality, thus they're prone to trips to the ER to get appliances removed from their rectum.

Inventions which came as a result of manifest capitalism, are not, even potentially, a function of the communist plot to destroy America.

YOU are a function of the communist plot to destroy the means of the US to project power, thus influence international affairs.

Last edited:

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Birth Certificate?

What do you say to a libtarded obutthurt supporter? Nothing, the idiots have no brains to process simple speech, neanderthals.

Forum List

Back