Please Righties, Just Stop....

ROFL!

"PROVE IT! BUT DON'T GIVE US THE EVIDENCE! YOU GOTTA PROVE IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE, IN SUCH A WAY THAT CONVINCES US AND WE LACK THE MEANS TO CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE... SO PROVE IT, WITHOUT POSTING THE EVIDENCE"
They can't prove obutthurt has a BC either, hell obutthurt hasn't proved it yet. Idiots.
Then prove it. Don't give us another Sheriff Arpaio YouTube. Provide something besides a Photoshopped PNG file online or STFU.
Tell obutthurt to produce a BC that is not a fake, idiot.

How would you like that produced? Should the petulance of stupid people like yourself make the POTUS send out certified copies of his BC to useless mindless people like yourself and cost millions of dollars for taxpayers?

You really don't think McCain was smart enough to expose Obama's origins in 2008? And yet you were willing to vote McCain or Romney as POTUS?

An actual copy of a valid cert would do.

So far all they've offered was the short form COLB, which was hysterically forged and the more recent long form COLB, which also falls into hysterical forgery.

But a valid cert will neve make obama a legitimate President, as he was born to a foreign National Father... thus he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen".

Want to post that here or just blow your bullshit on my thread? This site DOES have the ability to upload files, in case you did not notice.

So you figure that I am in possession of a valid copy of obama's birth cert?

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up folks... they're truly helpless.

Q: How many birther lawyers does it take to win a case?

A: Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now that's funny.

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

You think they have just forgotten this stupidity?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Fail much? You have to show a bc for pretty much every job now. I obviously haven't applied at those free wheelers who hire those illegals, because I am always asked to prove who I am. And background checks are fairly intensive.

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

A full time job is hardly the same, you idiot.

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

use google because i know you have no clue what you're talking about

Are you seriously doubting that the President is a US citizen?
Yep.

Then prove it. Don't give us another Sheriff Arpaio YouTube. Provide something besides a Photoshopped PNG file online or STFU.

But but but - That's all they've got.

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Fail much? You have to show a bc for pretty much every job now. I obviously haven't applied at those free wheelers who hire those illegals, because I am always asked to prove who I am. And background checks are fairly intensive.

That's bullshit. I work for a large corporation and wasn't asked for my Birth Certificate.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

That's bullshit. I work for a large corporation and wasn't asked for my Birth Certificate.

I have to show mine, because I don't possess a SS card.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Any job you take, you need to be verified. It's obvious you are living on welfare.

Who has asked you for a birth certificate besides the DMV in order to get a driver's license?
Sit down, shut up.

I had to provide a BC and a drivers license it is on the form for acceptable forms of ID.

Now, fuck off, dip shit!

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

You had to show two pieces of ID, if you don't have a SS card, you need other ID, funny you don't know that, working for a big corporation and all.

There's just something about the supposed men in this regime...
24BF32E500000578-0-image-a-23_1421401907182.jpg

24BFCC4300000578-2913072-image-m-6_1421417562669.jpg

24BF5F2F00000578-2913072-image-m-25_1421407083685.jpg

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

You had to show two pieces of ID, if you don't have a SS card, you need other ID, funny you don't know that, working for a big corporation and all.

I have NEVER worked for a company that doesn't require either a SS card, or a receipt from the state saying you've applied for a lost card.

ROFL!

"PROVE IT! BUT DON'T GIVE US THE EVIDENCE! YOU GOTTA PROVE IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE, IN SUCH A WAY THAT CONVINCES US AND WE LACK THE MEANS TO CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE... SO PROVE IT, WITHOUT POSTING THE EVIDENCE"
They can't prove obutthurt has a BC either, hell obutthurt hasn't proved it yet. Idiots.
Are you seriously doubting that the President is a US citizen?
Yep.

Tell obutthurt to produce a BC that is not a fake, idiot.

What an idiot.

Indeed. Notice that Yurt does not provide the mechanical means to distribute hard copy proof. He's just a gas bag of pixels himself.

what?

shut up troll.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Any job you take, you need to be verified. It's obvious you are living on welfare.

Who has asked you for a birth certificate besides the DMV in order to get a driver's license?
Sit down, shut up.

hey dipshit, in CA you can be illegal and get a drivers license

man you are stupid

Yurt seems angry. How's your blood pressure?

i didn't realize facts made you think of anger.....oh wait............................

Had to produce a "sealed" copy of birth certificate for driver's license in two out of three states; for a federal pilot's license and for one job (international work). I should have just run for president instead; much less documentation hassle.

I have used a Passport and a drivers license before.

I also think that a BC is required for a President to prove citizenship, but I am not completely sure what needs to be filed to run for that office.

Last edited:

OrlyTaitzEsq.com
<><><><><><><>
Please Lefties, Just Stop...., being the fucking bitches that you are, muslime sympathizers, anti-American, protecting the worst president to ever disgrace the white house, and for GODsake, stop promoting that old ugly bitch Hitlery for your next leader, i am certain you can find someone better that an old ugly bitch with more baggage than a busy airport during the holiday travel season.

one more thing,

:fu: .......................................... :asshole:

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Now the birthers are crazies, that is a given.

Really?

Its been a while since I applied for a job but I was never asked to "prove" citizenship.

There's a little box to check. End of story.

Of course, with the current level of craziness, it may now be a requirement.
<><><><><><><><>
"Of course, with the current level of craziness, it may now be a requirement."

i am so glad you said that, and exactly who has caused all this fucking craziness ? it is your fucking messiah, the mulatto chief of state, the son-of-a-bitch who has "fundamentally" changed America into divisions who fight and hate each other, his actions has caused me to despise demoscum, libertards and any other :asshole: left of the center.

:fu: ................... and your lord and master.

Just try to get a fishing license in a liberal state, insane documentation and ID are required.

I'm curious, what's needed in a blue state that's not required in a red state, to obtain a fishing license?

If you are curious go out and research it. Why do liberals all the time ask me to do their research while they sit around on their fat lazy welfare asses?

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Well...you could ask John McCain...he was asked to provide his birth certificate even though both of his parents are Americans, but he was Born in the Panama Canal zone.....

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

So you applaud their Racism?

OrlyTaitzEsq.com
When was the last time you had a job OP? Guess it has not been in the past 40 years.,fyi you have to proved 2 forms of I.D.

Forum List

Back