Please Righties, Just Stop....

you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

A full time job is hardly the same, you idiot.

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

use google because i know you have no clue what you're talking about

Are you seriously doubting that the President is a US citizen?
Yep.

Then prove it. Don't give us another Sheriff Arpaio YouTube. Provide something besides a Photoshopped PNG file online or STFU.

ROFL!

"PROVE IT! BUT DON'T GIVE US THE EVIDENCE! NO... YOU GOTTA PROVE IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE. YOU GOTTA PROVE IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT CONVINCES US AND WE LACK THE MEANS TO CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE... SO PROVE IT, WITHOUT POSTING THE EVIDENCE"

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

You think they have just forgotten this stupidity?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Any job you take, you need to be verified. It's obvious you are living on welfare.

tell me, what job, other than president, requires you to be a natural born or a US citizen......

Yep.

Then prove it. Don't give us another Sheriff Arpaio YouTube. Provide something besides a Photoshopped PNG file online or STFU.

ROFL!

"PROVE IT! BUT DON'T GIVE US THE EVIDENCE! YOU GOTTA PROVE IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE, IN SUCH A WAY THAT CONVINCES US AND WE LACK THE MEANS TO CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE... SO PROVE IT, WITHOUT POSTING THE EVIDENCE"
They can't prove obutthurt has a BC either, hell obutthurt hasn't proved it yet. Idiots.
you're a retard. have you tried to run for president of the united states? if not, then stfu.

Yep.

Tell obutthurt to produce a BC that is not a fake, idiot.

When was the last time I was asked to prove my citizenship to get a job? Pretty much every job since the early 2000s. Everyone does in most jobs.

Now the birthers are crazies, that is a given.

Really? I have never been asked for my birth certificate except when I applied for a passport.

Me neither.

My daughter had to have a Birth Certificate for a job when she was in High School, because she wasn't driving yet.

Stop with this false righteous indignation about Holder and Obama's attitudes. When was the last time you were asked for your birth certificate to legitimize your job?

Orly Taitz was your bitch in this game and Holder is going to make you pay. Own it.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Any job you take, you need to be verified. It's obvious you are living on welfare.

Who has asked you for a birth certificate besides the DMV in order to get a driver's license?
Sit down, shut up.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Who has asked you for a birth certificate besides the DMV in order to get a driver's license?
Sit down, shut up.

hey dipshit, in CA you can be illegal and get a drivers license

man you are stupid

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

A DL and SS card have always worked for me.

OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Sit down, shut up.

hey dipshit, in CA you can be illegal and get a drivers license

man you are stupid

Yurt seems angry. How's your blood pressure?

Yep.

ROFL!

"PROVE IT! BUT DON'T GIVE US THE EVIDENCE! YOU GOTTA PROVE IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE, IN SUCH A WAY THAT CONVINCES US AND WE LACK THE MEANS TO CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE... SO PROVE IT, WITHOUT POSTING THE EVIDENCE"
They can't prove obutthurt has a BC either, hell obutthurt hasn't proved it yet. Idiots.

Yep.

What an idiot.

Yep.

ROFL!

Yep.

How would you like that produced? Should the petulance of stupid people like yourself make the POTUS send out certified copies of his BC to useless mindless people like yourself and cost millions of dollars for taxpayers?

You really don't think McCain was smart enough to expose Obama's origins in 2008? And yet you were willing to vote McCain or Romney as POTUS?

Show us the evidence for Obama being born outside of this country. If not, I agree with the op.

Evidence: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Well given that fact, the evidence is found in obama's publishers bio, there's the article from Illinois, during his run for Illinois Senate seat, which says he is "Kenyan born".. then there's his inability to produce a valid copy of a US Birth cert... The Kenyan government's claim that he was born in Kenya... obama's grandmother who claims she witnessed him being born in Kenya.

Want to see it again?

OK.

Evidence: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Well given that fact, the evidence is found in obama's publishers bio, there's the article from Illinois, during his run for Illinois Senate seat, which says he is "Kenyan born".. then there's his inability to produce a valid copy of a US Birth cert... The Kenyan government's claim that he was born in Kenya... obama's grandmother who claims she witnessed him being born in Kenya. Etc...

Yep.

ROFL!

Yep.

What an idiot.

Indeed. Notice that Yurt does not provide the mechanical means to distribute hard copy proof. He's just a gas bag of pixels himself.

Please, NoTea, just stop.

Prove your heroine, Orly, is right.
:lmao:
And yes, you're allowed to introduce the "proof" that both Trump:lmao: and Arpaio:lmao: have promised to share with the world.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, Trump's got his people in Hawaii except these people never brought anything back from Hawaii except pineapples and herpes.

Yep.

ROFL!

Yep.

How would you like that produced? Should the petulance of stupid people like yourself make the POTUS send out certified copies of his BC to useless mindless people like yourself and cost millions of dollars for taxpayers?

You really don't think McCain was smart enough to expose Obama's origins in 2008? And yet you were willing to vote McCain or Romney as POTUS?

An actual copy of a valid cert would do.

So far all they've offered was the short form COLB, which was hysterically forged and the more recent long form COLB, which also falls into hysterical forgery.

But a valid cert will neve make obama a legitimate President, as he was born to a foreign National Father... thus he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen".

ROFL!

Yep.

So far all they've offered was the short form COLB, which was hysterically forged and the more recent long form COLB, which also falls into hysterical forgery.

But a valid cert will neve make obama a legitimate President, as he was born to a foreign National Father... thus he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen".

Want to post that here or just blow your bullshit on my thread? This site DOES have the ability to upload files, in case you did not notice.

Sit down, shut up.

Anyone who applies to join the US Military, run for State or Federal office, or for a state or Federal contract, adopt a child and that's just off the top of my mind.

ROFL!

Want to post that here or just blow your bullshit on my thread? This site DOES have the ability to upload files, in case you did not notice.

So you figure that I am in possession of a valid copy of obama's birth cert?

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up folks... they're truly helpless.

Forum List

Back