🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plenty of "Good Guys with Guns" But 6 Injured Anyway

So you examine the contents of your toilet that closely?

And with that lame response you lose the post, the thread, and the whole internet.

Go back to sucking Mike Bloomberg's cock.

Prove it.

Again, your entire premise for this thread was proven wrong. In fact, you have shown why gun free zones do not work unless you can compel the bad guy to follow the zone's rules.

I believe sock accusations are against the forum rules. I will check, and if so will report your stupid ass.

So a massacre happens at a business that doesn't allow firearms and this somehow proves that people having the ability to defend themselves doesn't stop massacres?

Sometimes I wonder why we bother trying to talk with people so clearly irrational.

Nevermind the fact that the FedEx facility was a "gun free zone."

1378097_1430084757248079_6024100574127624146_n.jpg

Ooops...

/thread

How many rationalizations is that today for you?

From the same article:

"""It isn’t the first time a facility has been the scene of a shooting; in 2011, a gunman shot himself in a FedEx warehouse in Illinois. The company is also one of at least 34 corporations that boost the NRA, offering discounted shipping to NRA members."""

Seems like FedEx cultivates a culture of guns.

The salient fact is that FedEx facilities are posted No Guns So we have another shooting in another No Gun zone. This should make you send money to Wayne LaPierre and the NRA, since they are correct: the problem with bad guys with guns can be solved with good guys with guns.
You're a dolt.

Just as the problem of a fire can be solved by pouring gasoline on it. Brilliant.

130119203809-stan-musial-650-p1-single-image-cut.jpg

Would somebody like to verify this loose excuse and tell me, besides a police or sheriff's station, WHERE guns are allowed on business property?

Besides a gun store?

If guns aren't allowed on any business, then how is this a mandatory gun issue again?

I thought the real issue is making sure citizens and gun users
use firearms to uphold the laws not violate them.

Clearly the shooter had other issues or intentions. So that is still the problem.
Dealing with mental health or criminal issues safely before adding guns to the mix.

Would somebody like to verify this loose excuse and tell me, besides a police or sheriff's station, WHERE guns are allowed on business property?

I posted a pic of the facility with the No Guns sign clearly visible.
All businesses allow guns on their property, except those that are posted or those in anti gun states.

Talk to Second Amendment about his world class whine that he can't take a gun into his bank.

So a massacre happens at a business that doesn't allow firearms and this somehow proves that people having the ability to defend themselves doesn't stop massacres?

Sometimes I wonder why we bother trying to talk with people so clearly irrational.

Hmmm Avatar
maybe it speaks to the point
that the real issue we should be addressing is mental health?
and making sure unstable people get help before getting hold of drugs, guns, etc.

I wonder if the young man who stabbed the high school junior
was taking any meds for depression, where these may cause unpredictable behavior.

Isn't mental state the underlying problem in all these tragic shootings and stabbings?

The whole idea behind Kennesaw's laws is just that: to reinforce and underscore the Stand Your Ground laws. Sorry this irony totally escapes you.

Liberal logic is gay.......no ability to think on the margin. Its fascinating.

No sense elaborating on this.......people who think like me know how fucking stoopid this thread is. Gotta give Georgia a huge hand though.......especially somebody like me living in the Peoples Republic of New York here. You get a situation like that developing here in NY, dang, you're looking at 50 dead with the throngs of far left assholes living here with their NURF guns and wiffle ball bat home defense measures.

Last edited:

Besides a gun store?

If guns aren't allowed on any business, then how is this a mandatory gun issue again?

Kennesaw is the wacko town that requires (<< that's requires , as in by law) all heads-of-household to have a gun and ammo, thats how.

Ironic, innit?

Ooops...

/thread

your little picture stories aren't smart enough to close any thread.

so let me guess... because welfare fraud occasionally occurs, there shouldn't be any welfare regulation?

that where you're going?

poor baby

All businesses allow guns on their property, except those that are posted or those in anti gun states.

Talk to Second Amendment about his world class whine that he can't take a gun into his bank.

My dad does. He lives in western Oklahoma. He was involved in a civil suit in New Mexico. Called the opposing party up and threatened to "...come up there and shoot them all". The wise judge in New Mexico rendered a summary judgment in favor of the opposing party and has banned my dad from that town. We were all lucky he just got away with shooting off his mouth instead of a gun.

Besides a gun store?

Kennesaw is the wacko town that requires (<< that's requires , as in by law) all heads-of-household to have a gun and ammo, thats how.

Ironic, innit?

I'm beginning to think that the Rabbit and MartyRerun didn't know that about Kennesaw.

Ooops...

/thread

From the same article:

"""It isn’t the first time a facility has been the scene of a shooting; in 2011, a gunman shot himself in a FedEx warehouse in Illinois. The company is also one of at least 34 corporations that boost the NRA, offering discounted shipping to NRA members."""

How is it a rationalization? You mock the claims that good guys with guns can stop bad guys with guns, and use a shooting at a facility that is a Gun Free zone as an example?

It actually is an excellent example of what gun owners have been saying. The good guys obey the laws and the bad guys don't.

Besides a gun store?

Ironic, innit?

Kind of like requiring men to have pregnancy coverage in their healthcare?

Besides a gun store?

Ironic, innit?

I'm beginning to think that the Rabbit and MartyRerun didn't know that about Kennesaw.

Is the shooter even from the town, or did he GASP!!! commute to work from somewhere else? Was he legally entitled to own a gun?

its doesn't change the fact that the work area restricted people from bringing firearms to work, and the whole point of your post is, like you, insipid.

There you go again. Now you're going to have to prove that.

I think you are wrong. Most do not for obvious reasons, specifically their liability and commercial business insurance simply won't cover it. Ask the homeowner's association that paid over $1M to Trayvon Martin's family, dolt.

Hmmmm

I own a business in Georgia.
There IS a GUN behind the counter.
The Police have been on scene, made aware of the gun and nothing was done.

INSURANCE has not relevance, they expect a business owner to protect themselves.

My legal right to carry in the state.
Has to be viewable and do not even need a CC permit.

Go tell some more BIG ASS LIES ...

Last edited:

Ooops...

/thread

From the same article:

Yet they create gun free zones to make their employees easy targets, go figure.

So someone was able to get a gun in there even though there was a rule that there are no guns allowed? How is that possible? Why didn't the sign stop this person? Did anyone else have a gun?

Last edited:

Wow, you are one confused puppy!

First, "police or shefiff's stations" are NOT "business property". They are public property, and most often gun free zones.

Further, any property owner, be there a business on that property or not, is free to allow firearms on his property. That's how private property works...

Lastly, this Fedex facility, private property, has always been posted as a 'gun free zone'. So once again, we have a nutcase refusing to obey the rules and a bunch of innocent people unable to defend themselves. How's that working out???

The whole idea behind Kennesaw's laws is just that: to reinforce and underscore the Stand Your Ground laws. Sorry this irony totally escapes you.

How is going to your workplace and shooting people even remotely related to "stand your ground"

Progressives seem to be only able to keep 2-3 concepts in their mind when it comes to any given political topic, With guns, no matter what actually occurred, they run to "stand your ground" as one of the causes, even though the situation is not even remotely a stand your ground case.

Plus, even if the crime is done with a revolver, they will try to ban assault weapons and large magazines, because that is what is done to "prevent" gun violence in their simple little minds.

Forum List

Back