Plot to behead Pamela Geller

We all have the right to say awful, cruel and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

What consequences? You're using a smoke screen. Do you think she should be beheaded? It's a yes or no answer

I'm totally indifferent toward that crazy Jew bitch. She's no better than the people she is attacking.

AGAIN? Do you think she should be harmed for exercising her rights as an American citizen? If you do you are no better than those who wish to do her harm

We all have the right to say awful, cruel and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

What consequences? You're using a smoke screen. Do you think she should be beheaded? It's a yes or no answer

I'm totally indifferent toward that crazy Jew bitch. She's no better than the people she is attacking.

I detect anti Antisemitism in your post, now even though you have the right to say that I find it offensive, therefore using your logic I can chop your head off. Right?

AGAIN? Do you think she should be harmed for exercising her rights as an American citizen? If you do you are no better than those who wish to do her harm

Fuck you! Can't you read between the lines?

Oh and I can read fine, you're angry...at being exposed. No? :)

On the evening of December 27 [2011], an Indian immigrant to America named Sunando Sen was pushed by a stranger onto the subway tracks in New York City and struck and killed by an oncoming train. Sen had called New York home for years, and after years of hard work and struggle had recently managed to achieve his lifelong goal of opening a small business of his own, a copy shop in Upper Manhattan.

His roommate, MD Khan expressed shock at the death of his friend, a soft spoken man who liked to stay up late watching comedy shows and listening to music: "He was so nice, gentle and quiet… It's broken my heart."

The following day, the NYPD announced the arrest of Erika Menendez, a 31-year-old woman who had been spotted on security footage fleeing the scene after Sen had been pushed. Upon being detained and taken to a 112th Precinct police station for questioning, Menendez confessed to Sen's murder and revealed as her motivation a desire to commit violence against Muslims.

...now, let's hear about all those Americans killed by the anti-cartoon terrorists.

Wow....one whole incident.......and how many muslims have been raped, tortured and other muslims around the world...you have a lot of searching to do before you can find as many here in the states...

Again....the United States are the safest, best place for muslims to practice their faith....and it is a predominantly Christian and Jewish nation......dittos for muslims in Israel...the safest place in the middle east for muslims....

I detect anti Antisemitism in your post, now even though you have the right to say that I find it offensive, therefore using your logic I can chop your head off. Right?

Arabs are also Semites/Semitic.

We're discussing your antisemitism.

We? No, you are.

On the evening of December 27 [2011], an Indian immigrant to America named Sunando Sen was pushed by a stranger onto the subway tracks in New York City and struck and killed by an oncoming train. Sen had called New York home for years, and after years of hard work and struggle had recently managed to achieve his lifelong goal of opening a small business of his own, a copy shop in Upper Manhattan.

His roommate, MD Khan expressed shock at the death of his friend, a soft spoken man who liked to stay up late watching comedy shows and listening to music: "He was so nice, gentle and quiet… It's broken my heart."

The following day, the NYPD announced the arrest of Erika Menendez, a 31-year-old woman who had been spotted on security footage fleeing the scene after Sen had been pushed. Upon being detained and taken to a 112th Precinct police station for questioning, Menendez confessed to Sen's murder and revealed as her motivation a desire to commit violence against Muslims.

...now, let's hear about all those Americans killed by the anti-cartoon terrorists.

now, let's hear about all those Americans killed by the anti-cartoon terrorists

Are you this fucking stupid......

how about the over 3,000 Americans killed by muslims in one day.......and the woman who had her head chopped off or all the people killed or maimed by the muslims at the Boston Marathon...or the soldiers murdered by the muslim at Fort Hood....and all the other plots stopped...

And still...you can find maybe one incident...........

IN any other country if these attacks happened the blood would run in the streets...In America....muslims are the safest they have ever been......

We? No, you are.

You responded so indeed it is "we". You're a disgusting, vile thing....and a lousy American. I bet all that hate keeps you warm at night

Pamela Geller is the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead. She's relentlessly shrill and coarse in her broad-brush denunciations of Islam and makes preposterous claims, such as that President Obama is the "love child" of Malcolm X. She makes no pretense of being learned in Islamic studies, leaving the argumentative heavy lifting to her Stop Islamization of America partner Robert Spencer. Geller has mingled comfortably with European racists and fascists, spoken favorably of South African racists, defended Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic and denied the existence of Serbian concentration camps. She has taken a strong pro-Israel stance to the point of being sharply critical of Jewish liberals.

In Her Own Words
"Islam is not a race. This is an ideology. This is an extreme ideology, the most radical and extreme ideology on the face of the earth."
— Pam Geller On Fox Business' "Follow the Money," March 10, 2011

"Obama is a third worlder and a coward. He will do nothing but beat up on our friends to appease his Islamic overlords."
— Pam Geller, AtlasShrugs.com, April 13, 2010

"Hussein [meaning President Obama] is a muhammadan. He's not insane … he wants jihad to win."
— Pam Geller, AtlasShrugs.com, April 11, 2010

"I don't think that many westernized Muslims know when they pray five times a day that they're cursing Christians and Jews five times a day. … I believe in the idea of a moderate Muslim. I do not believe in the idea of a moderate Islam."
— Pam Geller, The New York Times, Oct. 8, 2010

"Now do I see everything through the prism of Israel? No, I don't, but I do think it's a very good guide. It's a very good guide because, like I said, in the war between the civilized man and the savage, you side with the civilized man. … If you don't lay down and die for Islamic supremacism, then you're a racist anti-Muslim Islamophobic bigot. That's what we're really talking about."
– Pam Geller, The New York Times, Oct. 8, 2010

Much More: Pamela Geller - Southern Poverty Law Center

Words have consequences.

Pamela Geller is the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead. She's relentlessly shrill and coarse in her broad-brush denunciations of Islam and makes preposterous claims, such as that President Obama is the "love child" of Malcolm X. She makes no pretense of being learned in Islamic studies, leaving the argumentative heavy lifting to her Stop Islamization of America partner Robert Spencer. Geller has mingled comfortably with European racists and fascists, spoken favorably of South African racists, defended Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic and denied the existence of Serbian concentration camps. She has taken a strong pro-Israel stance to the point of being sharply critical of Jewish liberals.

In Her Own Words
"Islam is not a race. This is an ideology. This is an extreme ideology, the most radical and extreme ideology on the face of the earth."

"Obama is a third worlder and a coward. He will do nothing but beat up on our friends to appease his Islamic overlords."

"Hussein [meaning President Obama] is a muhammadan. He's not insane … he wants jihad to win."

"I don't think that many westernized Muslims know when they pray five times a day that they're cursing Christians and Jews five times a day. … I believe in the idea of a moderate Muslim. I do not believe in the idea of a moderate Islam."

"Now do I see everything through the prism of Israel? No, I don't, but I do think it's a very good guide. It's a very good guide because, like I said, in the war between the civilized man and the savage, you side with the civilized man. … If you don't lay down and die for Islamic supremacism, then you're a racist anti-Muslim Islamophobic bigot. That's what we're really talking about."

Words have consequences.

Only if we let the muslims kill people because of words.....and submit to their demands to curb our speech because they don't like it.....screw them.....

In Her Own Words

Words have consequences.

Only if we let the muslims kill people because of words.....and submit to their demands to curb our speech because they don't like it.....screw them.....

Which Muslims?

In Her Own Words

Words have consequences.

Which Muslims?

The ones who will use rape, torture and murder and armed conquest to spread sharia.....those muslims....moron........

In Her Own Words

Words have consequences.

Which Muslims?

The ones who will use rape, torture and murder and armed conquest to spread sharia.....those muslims....moron........

So, you don't hate ALL Muslims and lump them all together? Jew Geller seems to hate all Muslims.

I'm quite familiar with the real world. And I'm familiar with right and wrong. I guess in your world the person who can beat up the other is always right?
Nope, but it doesn't matter fuck all when you are getting your ass kicked now does it? How does being in the right while being beaten to death help you? Oh right, it doesn't.

It matters to the police and to the law. Or don't you support either of those institutions? I thought you were big on rules?
Are you aware of the rule that not liking what someone says doesn't give you the right to kill them or beat them up?
Reality and the law are two different things when you're getting your ass kicked, dumbass.

I'm quite familiar with the real world. And I'm familiar with right and wrong. I guess in your world the person who can beat up the other is always right?
Nope, but it doesn't matter fuck all when you are getting your ass kicked now does it? How does being in the right while being beaten to death help you? Oh right, it doesn't.

It matters to the police and to the law. Or don't you support either of those institutions? I thought you were big on rules?
Are you aware of the rule that not liking what someone says doesn't give you the right to kill them or beat them up?
Reality and the law are two different things when you're getting your ass kicked, dumbass.

So you don't give a damn about following rules? Are rules only to be followed when you agree with them?

Ya know, almost every time you post an opinion in here you end up tripping over your own dick.

So you don't give a damn about following rules? Are rules only to be followed when you agree with them?

Ya know, almost every time you post an opinion in here you end up tripping over your own dick.
It's that big but rules are one thing, reality is something else.

And you are the one who doesn't agree with any rule you don't agree with. I obey them but I also, unlike you, have common sense. If that bitch ends up dead, she was literally asking for it. That is reality.

It's that big but rules are one thing, reality is something else.

And you are the one who doesn't agree with any rule you don't agree with. I obey them but I also, unlike you, have common sense.

So now you obey the rules that it makes sense to obey? You don't give a damn about people disobey the rule that says people have the right to say whatever they like about Islam, and to draw pictures of Muhammed, do you?

All you liberal turds are the worst kind of hypocrite. You all believe in freedom of speech, BUT!

Whenver a lib puts "but" in a sentence, it negates everything that came before it.

Forum List

Back