Plotter's Heads On A Swivel

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
They had a three year run of lying, leaking, and cashing nice checks from cable channels for it. NOW, it's a whole different ballgame with Barr heading the DOJ. Comey and Brennan made timid attempts to appear nonchalant after the new AG told the House rats to pound sand, but they're both afraid to exhale. The rest of them have painted their asses white and run with the antelopes. Barr doesn't like the smell of what he's seeing, doesn't like his profession weaponized, won't abide those who used their power to commit treason. If I were involved in what they did, I'd make a run for it to someplace that won't extradite....Barr is coming for them.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

They had a three year run of lying, leaking, and cashing nice checks from cable channels for it. NOW, it's a whole different ballgame with Barr heading the DOJ. Comey and Brennan made timid attempts to appear nonchalant after the new AG told the House rats to pound sand, but they're both afraid to exhale. The rest of them have painted their asses white and run with the antelopes. Barr doesn't like the smell of what he's seeing, doesn't like his profession weaponized, won't abide those who used their power to commit treason. If I were involved in what they did, I'd make a run for it to someplace that won't extradite....Barr is coming for them.

^ :cuckoo:

Any day now....

:lol:

And how many years did you guys hammer at Benghazi?
Any day....

Hillary was banished to the woods with her bottle of vodka....Benghazi will be avenged when she's found and put in an orange moo moo. :cow:

Any day now....
Mueller had 2 years......Barr will only need 2 months...he's inside the plotters' lair.....it's all there in black and white....tic toc tic toc.
If it's all there, why haven't we seen it yet? The longer they wait before release, the more people are going to think there's a smoking gun that's going to sink Trump's presidency.

If it's all there, why haven't we seen it yet? The longer they wait before release, the more people are going to think there's a smoking gun that's going to sink Trump's presidency.

You waited TWO YEARS on Mueller and you want Barr to clean out that stall in a week? No worries....after Thursday he'll give it his full attention.

Any day now....

Mueller had 2 years......Barr will only need 2 months...he's inside the plotters' lair.....it's all there in black and white....tic toc tic toc. :deal:
:lol:

And how many years did you guys hammer at Benghazi?

Any day....

What the hell does any of this have to do with Benghazi?

Besides, an American Ambassador died in that clusterfuck, which is AN ACT OF WAR!! It is supposed to be a long, drawn-out investigation when an Ambassador dies because of the stupidity of the SecState

You waited TWO YEARS on Mueller and you want Barr to clean out that stall in a week? No worries....after Thursday he'll give it his full attention.
You claim the proof is there. What does he need the time for. Mueller already did all the work. Let's see it

You claim the proof is there. What does he need the time for. Mueller already did all the work. Let's see it

Pretty sure a Grand Jury has been convened to investigate the dimocrap scum responsible for all this.

Can't prove it because they're, you know -- Secret. But I've heard from 'reliable sources' that there either is one now or one is being formed.

Nobody cares about Mueller's fantasies anymore....he had to admit he had bupkis. Barr is after the investigators....You better hope Comey saved his book deal money...he's going to need it for a legal defense team.

Pretty sure a Grand Jury has been convened to investigate the dimocrap scum responsible for all this. Can't prove it because they're, you know -- Secret. But I've heard from 'reliable sources' that there either is one now or one is being formed.
In other words you didn't have shit to say, but felt compelled to post anyway. :lmao:

Nobody cares about Mueller's fantasies anymore....he had to admit he had bupkus. Barr is after the investigators....You better hope Comey saved his book deal money...he's going to need it for a legal defense team.
Barr is full of shit, but can't admit it or he'll lose his job.

BTW, Rosenstein thinks he's pulled a fast one by staying on to help Barr make sense of the Mueller trash. But his name is on one of the FISA warrants and testimony he plotted to wear a wire in the Oval and try to convince Cabinet members to pull a 25th Amendment on the President. Rodney's meat is going on the grill starting Thursday..along with all the rest of traitors....Barr ain't pulling any punches.

Forum List

Back