Pocahontas erupts about her "economic patriotism" plan while giving 2020 speech in New Hampshire

The top 20 percent of Americans pay 87 percent of the Income Taxes. That’s Americans making $150k or more. How and why does that not suffice your justification that America has helped the wealthy squire and retain wealth? How is America supposed to help “working Americans” acquire more wealth? Some working Americans are paying no taxes? What about what America does for non-working Americans who pay no taxes?

Please spare us any “fair share” bullshit shell games where the wealthy pay more in real dollars but less in percentages than the Middle Class. The wealthy, in particular, the high income earners, pay more, period.

Not too shabby when they control 90 percent of the wealth

Yeah, the progressive left has been instrumental in the ruling elite amassing that wealth.

Thanks for pointing that out.
I’m willing to end the gravy train
Why aren’t you?

Why help the wealthy when they obviously don’t need it?

Keep in mind, you are assailing the wealthy but the wealthy has different stripes as well. The Kerrys, Kennedys, Pelosis, Gores...., they keep getting wealthy while the Clintons and Obamas enter public service and emerge as multimillionaires. They are telling you what you want to hear while pushing policy that conceptually is aimed at corporations and wealthy individuals but the ones who really pay are the high income earners; upper middle class.

Kerry’s, Kennedy’s, Pelosi, Gores, Clinton and Obama’s all agree to raising their own taxes

Trump slashed his own taxes while he supports cutting benefits for the poor

See the difference?

Kerry’s, Kennedy’s, Pelosi, Gores, Clinton and Obama’s all agree to raising their own taxes

Every one of them a multimillionaire, and still collect paychecks from the government.

Yeah...

They're 'for the little people'.

go get em Lizzy!

Well I could only tolerate about 2.5 minutes of her communist manifesto. Bumped through the rest, different topic, same solution, break the country. Fuck her.

Fucking retired second grade dork teacher for president. No way. She should be learning how to make tastier cupcakes [emoji3164]. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished professor in economics and commercial law

Screeching Cheeks is quite distinguished considering how she shit on the Native American community in order to get a job. That's not something you see everyday.... even from the marxist Dims.....

Actually, she has been very supportive of Native American causes

Really? How? Be specific.

Yeah, the progressive left has been instrumental in the ruling elite amassing that wealth.

Why aren’t you?

Keep in mind, you are assailing the wealthy but the wealthy has different stripes as well. The Kerrys, Kennedys, Pelosis, Gores...., they keep getting wealthy while the Clintons and Obamas enter public service and emerge as multimillionaires. They are telling you what you want to hear while pushing policy that conceptually is aimed at corporations and wealthy individuals but the ones who really pay are the high income earners; upper middle class.

See the difference?

Everyone of them has become hundred millionaires by passing legislation that helped them while fucking over regular Americans. Of course they will vote to pay more, they can write the laws to suit them. Just like they wrote the laws to benefit their businesses over the common person.

Idiot.
Total nonsense

About what I expect from you

The top 20 percent of Americans pay 87 percent of the Income Taxes. That’s Americans making $150k or more. How and why does that not suffice your justification that America has helped the wealthy squire and retain wealth? How is America supposed to help “working Americans” acquire more wealth? Some working Americans are paying no taxes? What about what America does for non-working Americans who pay no taxes?

Please spare us any “fair share” bullshit shell games where the wealthy pay more in real dollars but less in percentages than the Middle Class. The wealthy, in particular, the high income earners, pay more, period.

Why aren’t you?

See the difference?

Wealthy elites can take the hit and they find loopholes and credits just like everyone else.... to the point of writing off used boxers. While you are assailing the wealthy for “having enough”, it is the Middle Class that takes the hit. What and where are the poor hurting in the Trump tax cuts and a booming economy? Then again, it is the side you support that celebrates high food stamp participation and high unemployment in a sluggish economy.

Why aren’t you?

See the difference?

Everyone of them has become hundred millionaires by passing legislation that helped them while fucking over regular Americans. Of course they will vote to pay more, they can write the laws to suit them. Just like they wrote the laws to benefit their businesses over the common person.

Idiot.
Total nonsense

And yet factual, and we all know you don't do facts.

Why aren’t you?

See the difference?

Idiot.
Total nonsense

You are getting more involved in conspiracy theories as you get older
Trump factor?

See the difference?

Idiot.
Total nonsense

Trump factor?

You're the one pushing the Trump collusion fantasy, silly boy.

go get em Lizzy!

Well I could only tolerate about 2.5 minutes of her communist manifesto. Bumped through the rest, different topic, same solution, break the country. Fuck her.

Fucking retired second grade dork teacher for president. No way. She should be learning how to make tastier cupcakes [emoji3164]. [emoji1787]

Distinguished professor in economics and commercial law

Distinction lib dims don’t count.

Distinguished

See the difference?

Idiot.
Total nonsense

Trump factor?

I need a favor though....

Idiot.
Total nonsense

Trump factor?

"Favor for us".......you lying twat

Jake Tapper has Pocahontas on the ropes about her health care plan.

i'll post the vid later!

Total nonsense

Trump factor?

"Favor for us".......you lying twat
Imagine that......demanding personal favors in return for military aid

Jake Tapper has Pocahontas on the ropes about her health care plan.

i'll post the vid later!

She is going to have to back down on that. There is no path to Medicare for all

What she can offer is Medicare for more

Forum List

Back