Pocahontas erupts about her "economic patriotism" plan while giving 2020 speech in New Hampshire

Let’s see

Tax reduction-Across the board tax cuts. FAIL
Deregulation of markets-Job creation for workers-FAIL
Relaxation of worker protections-Link?
Environmental-?????? Pollution only hurts working folks? WTF do you mean by "environmental". Be specific.
Protection of foreign investments-How do we protect foreign investments?
See above.
All helped the wealthy to acquire and retain more wealth than it helped working Americans
Job creation and the lowest minority unemployment on record helped wealthy more than working Americans? Doubling the standard deduction helped the wealthy more than working Americans?

You are a dumbass.

And I note you failed to bring links backing up claims 3-5.

Job creation without a commensurate increase in wages an benefits
Working Americans saw a minimal tax cut and wage increases not in lone with employers who saw a 40 percent tax cut
Your idiocy and lies are too easy to expose.

Workers at the lower end of the pay scale finally are getting the most benefit from rising wages

Wage growth is hot and more raises are coming, major employers tell CNBC
Good god
They have been punished for a dozen years and are finally starting to recover

Small compensation considering the amount of money given to their employers

go get em Lizzy!

Well I could only tolerate about 2.5 minutes of her communist manifesto. Bumped through the rest, different topic, same solution, break the country. Fuck her.

Who knew according to idiot CONservatives having a FAIR economy where EVERYONE is lifted up instead of the 1% is "communism". I like what she has to say and the CONservatives hate it because she is right and they know she can talk to those who aren't in the 1% or rich enough to invest in the stock market and see the economy STILL sucks.

View attachment 298520

It is greed to take money from a society without wanting to contribute to that society

Who's doing that?

Not my meme

See above.
All helped the wealthy to acquire and retain more wealth than it helped working Americans
Job creation and the lowest minority unemployment on record helped wealthy more than working Americans? Doubling the standard deduction helped the wealthy more than working Americans?

You are a dumbass.

And I note you failed to bring links backing up claims 3-5.

Job creation without a commensurate increase in wages an benefits
Working Americans saw a minimal tax cut and wage increases not in lone with employers who saw a 40 percent tax cut
Your idiocy and lies are too easy to expose.

Workers at the lower end of the pay scale finally are getting the most benefit from rising wages

Wage growth is hot and more raises are coming, major employers tell CNBC
Good god
They have been punished for a dozen years and are finally starting to recover

Small compensation considering the amount of money given to their employers
I knew destroying your bullshit with facts would trigger you.

I cant view the video for some reason. Tell me..was it a millionaire attacking millionaires and promising to hand out other peoples money? Im just guessing....

go get em Lizzy!

Well I could only tolerate about 2.5 minutes of her communist manifesto. Bumped through the rest, different topic, same solution, break the country. Fuck her.

Who knew according to idiot CONservatives having a FAIR economy where EVERYONE is lifted up instead of the 1% is "communism". I like what she has to say and the CONservatives hate it because she is right and they know she can talk to those who aren't in the 1% or rich enough to invest in the stock market and see the economy STILL sucks.

View attachment 298520
CEO's didn't EARN anything. They didn't MAKE the product. The worker made the product so THEY deserve to make the most money not some clown who gets rich because his daddy or mommy was rich and could send him to some grand college and he got the job simply because of that. CUNTservatives remind me of Willard Romney. Takes over companies,steals all the wealth from them by selling everything off and fires all the workers to fill his pockets.

go get em Lizzy!

View attachment 298520
CEO's didn't EARN anything. They didn't MAKE the product. The worker made the product so THEY deserve to make the most money not some clown who gets rich because his daddy or mommy was rich and could send him to some grand college and he got the job simply because of that. CUNTservatives remind me of Willard Romney. Takes over companies,steals all the wealth from them by selling everything off and fires all the workers to fill his pockets.

You are a moron.

go get em Lizzy!

View attachment 298520

You are a moron.

Brilliant retort needle dick. Back to kissing CUNTservatives rich asses.

View attachment 298520
You are a moron.
Brilliant retort needle dick. Back to kissing CUNTservatives rich asses.
You are still a moron.

View attachment 298520
It is greed to take money from a society without wanting to contribute to that society

Who's doing that?

Not my meme

Was your comment.

Pocahontas could end the election right now by joining Bernie. YTF would she do this? Lol zero political instincts.

Forum List

Back