Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
/——/ Boston Globe: For more than a week, questions have swirled about whether Warren has Native American heritage and if she used minority status to advance her career. The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory.
Actually the controversy started when Fox and rush and the rest of the b******* GOP propaganda machine brought it up again to distract from Trump treason and Corruption...
Don't be an ass. the controversy started when Pocahontas claimed she was a Native American leading Harvard to congratulate themselves on hiring a "woman of color". Comedy gold! :)

Actually this particular controversy started when you (that would be you) dishonestly made up a bullshit headline that doesn't reflect your own article, a stark fact you were immediately called on and continue to run away from.
I started the Pocahontas controversy?! While I would love to take credit, sadly I am not that powerful. In fact I have serious doubts that Pocahontas is a woman of color.

That hasn’t happened. 2011, is was 95% of GDP, in 2012 it was 99%, in 2013 it was 100%, in 2014 it was 102%, 2015 it was 101%, in 2016 it was 105% and in 2017 it was 104%.

So, we started at 95% in 2011 and now we are down to 104%? Is that your claim?
Okay I accept that... So it's holding steady. now it's going to get worse with Trump's tax cuts... Except in dupe world...

You claimed it was reduced, you lied. Holding steady it didn’t, it went up.

I am also upset that Trump cut taxes and raised spending, we need to cut spending and raise taxes as I have said for quite sometime.
You don’t know how to read do you? Because I keep saying that both approaches are wrong and you claim I’m duped? By who, not the Republicans and not the Democrats. You partisan idiots are the problem because all you see is two views and neither is correct.
No I was mistaken. I don't believe anybody's lying except your Heroes in the GOP propaganda machine. Look at Reagan's and W bushes deficits and get ready for Trump's. The GOP is a disgrace and only their propaganda machine keeps them going at all. Pathetic.
Democrats, Republicans all lie, they are all BS and nothing else and the dumb sheep keep following and bleating the propaganda.
True, except for Democrats who always try to raise taxes on the rich but are always blocked by the bought off GOP..

No Democrat will cut spending, that is the problem. Raising taxes and spending more doesn't solve the issue of a debt problem. So, we let the debt grow and grow and pretty soon our bond rating will take a hit, interest will rise, we will start seeing inflation and it won't hurt the protected class of the rich, it will hurt the middle class. There isn't a party that cares enough to do the right thing for the middle class.

Soon to a movie theater near you!:

Elizabeth-Warren-movie-Poster-for-The-White-Squaw.jpg

You know that when you assholes have to lie, you got zilch. So really, Fuck off. Here you are having a fucking tizzy fit over Elizabeth Warren while your orange buddy lies evretry day on a path to killing America.

Warren was very clear where she got her information yet you have NOTHING. So, again, fuck off little man & keep cowering in fear over a woman that kicks your ass everyday in the brain department. You fear intelligence.

Okay I accept that... So it's holding steady. now it's going to get worse with Trump's tax cuts... Except in dupe world...

I am also upset that Trump cut taxes and raised spending, we need to cut spending and raise taxes as I have said for quite sometime.
You don’t know how to read do you? Because I keep saying that both approaches are wrong and you claim I’m duped? By who, not the Republicans and not the Democrats. You partisan idiots are the problem because all you see is two views and neither is correct.
No I was mistaken. I don't believe anybody's lying except your Heroes in the GOP propaganda machine. Look at Reagan's and W bushes deficits and get ready for Trump's. The GOP is a disgrace and only their propaganda machine keeps them going at all. Pathetic.
Democrats, Republicans all lie, they are all BS and nothing else and the dumb sheep keep following and bleating the propaganda.
True, except for Democrats who always try to raise taxes on the rich but are always blocked by the bought off GOP..

No Democrat will cut spending, that is the problem. Raising taxes and spending more doesn't solve the issue of a debt problem. So, we let the debt grow and grow and pretty soon our bond rating will take a hit, interest will rise, we will start seeing inflation and it won't hurt the protected class of the rich, it will hurt the middle class. There isn't a party that cares enough to do the right thing for the middle class.
A Democrat was President the last time we had a balanced budget. When he left office, deficits & debt once again ruled

You know that when you assholes have to lie, you got zilch. So really, Fuck off. Here you are having a fucking tizzy fit over Elizabeth Warren while your orange buddy lies evretry day on a path to killing America.

Warren was very clear where she got her information yet you have NOTHING. So, again, fuck off little man & keep cowering in fear over a woman that kicks your ass everyday in the brain department. You fear intelligence.
Smoke a peace pipe snowflake. Pocahontas was one of these cheap white women trying to get AA benefits, and while that may work on liberal college campuses, it's over on the national stage after the Obama fiasco.

A Democrat was President the last time we had a balanced budget. When he left office, deficits & debt once again ruled
/----/ Stop with the lies. There were no balanced budgets since WWII. Even if there were it's Congress that balances the budget, not the President.
broken_record-wide.jpg

/----/ Stop with the lies. There were no balanced budgets since WWII. Even if there were it's Congress that balances the budget, not the President.
View attachment 179695
Live in denial all you want.

View attachment 179695
/----/ I'm not denying anything.
Was Andrew Jackson the only U.S. president to bring national debt to zero?
In today’s world, it’s rare for the federal government to balance its budget, meaning revenue is higher than expenditures. Since the 1960s, only five years have had balanced federal budgets: 1969 under President Richard Nixon; 1998, 1999 and 2000 under Bill Clinton; and 2001 under George W. Bush.

But in earlier years, balanced budgets were much more regular. From 1900 to 1960, about 25 years had balanced budgets, according to government historical tables. Before that, we don’t have year-to-year budget breakdowns. But we do know that there was an overall budget surplus from 1800 through 1850, so balanced budgets were a fairly regular occurrence around the time Jackson was in office. Fuller backed up that point.

That hasn’t happened. 2011, is was 95% of GDP, in 2012 it was 99%, in 2013 it was 100%, in 2014 it was 102%, 2015 it was 101%, in 2016 it was 105% and in 2017 it was 104%.

So, we started at 95% in 2011 and now we are down to 104%? Is that your claim?

If you don't know the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich you must be in the GOP bubble of ignorance and idiocy.

Nutjob, they want to raise taxes and raise spending, the only way out of future financial ruin is cut spending and raising taxes on all, no politician has the balls to run on that platform. Your partisan bs is just what your master want you to spew.
Only in dupe World, dupe. Obama cut spending and raiseraised taxes on the rich

The debt did not go down, it went up, he didn't raise taxes on the rich, Congress let the tax cuts expire. He actually cut taxes and those cuts cost Americans $858 billion in added revenue. He increased defense spending between $700-$800 billion every year while President. The debt grew under Obama by over 7 trillion under Obama so, where exactly did Obama cut spending?

View attachment 179695
/----/ I'm not denying anything.
Was Andrew Jackson the only U.S. president to bring national debt to zero?
In today’s world, it’s rare for the federal government to balance its budget, meaning revenue is higher than expenditures. Since the 1960s, only five years have had balanced federal budgets: 1969 under President Richard Nixon; 1998, 1999 and 2000 under Bill Clinton; and 2001 under George W. Bush.

But in earlier years, balanced budgets were much more regular. From 1900 to 1960, about 25 years had balanced budgets, according to government historical tables. Before that, we don’t have year-to-year budget breakdowns. But we do know that there was an overall budget surplus from 1800 through 1850, so balanced budgets were a fairly regular occurrence around the time Jackson was in office. Fuller backed up that point.

It was easy for Jackson to do that since his face is on the money. :eusa_shifty:

Smoke a peace pipe snowflake. Pocahontas was one of these cheap white women trying to get AA benefits

Once AGAIN ---- linkie?

Damn, I keep forgetting. You don't have one because you can't link to your own ass. There's no app for that.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
/——/ Boston Globe: For more than a week, questions have swirled about whether Warren has Native American heritage and if she used minority status to advance her career. The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory.
Actually the controversy started when Fox and rush and the rest of the b******* GOP propaganda machine brought it up again to distract from Trump treason and Corruption...
Don't be an ass. the controversy started when Pocahontas claimed she was a Native American leading Harvard to congratulate themselves on hiring a "woman of color". Comedy gold! :)

Actually this particular controversy started when you (that would be you) dishonestly made up a bullshit headline that doesn't reflect your own article, a stark fact you were immediately called on and continue to run away from.
I started the Pocahontas controversy?! While I would love to take credit, sadly I am not that powerful. In fact I have serious doubts that Pocahontas is a woman of color.

You started this thread, yeah. And you still can't defend your own title, yet you don't have the BALLS to admit that it's the bullshit the whole world knows it is.

As for "color"---- everybody has a color. If you didn't have a color you'd be transparent. In a literal physical sense, not just metaphorical.

There wasn't one year where under Clinton the national debt decreased. Every year was an increase over the previous year.

You started this thread, yeah. And you still can't defend your own title, yet you don't have the BALLS to admit that it's the bullshit the whole world knows it is.

As for "color"---- everybody has a color. If you didn't have a color you'd be transparent. In a literal physical sense, not just metaphorical.
What do you want me to say? Pocahontas is a woman of color> What's the fucking point?

Pocahontas wants to shed Pocahontas, that's the title of the link and it's damned well funny. She apparently doesn't want to be an Injun or a woman of color anymore and I guess now she's trying to pass for white.

What do you want me to say? Pocahontas is a woman of color> What's the fucking point?

Pocahontas wants to shed Pocahontas, that's the title of the link and it's damned well funny. She apparently doesn't want to be an Injun or a woman of color anymore and I guess now she's trying to pass for white.

Actually she makes no such mention or implication of any such preference at all, directly or indirectly, ANYWHERE in your linked article.

Prove me wrong and quote her.

See what I mean? You can't do it, because you pulled the whole thing out of your ass.

Actually she makes no such mention or implication, ANYWHERE in your linked article.

Prove me wrong and quote it.

See what I mean? You can't do it, because you pulled the whole thing out of your ass.
It's in the title ffs of the link. I didn't title it. She doesn't want to be Pocahontas anymore.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?
Only in super dupe world, super dupe.

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.
Wow, younpeople asre so easily duped.

Anyone who voted for Trump has no place calling anyone else a disgrace.

'You pissed on America when you voted for Trump.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.
No, we voted to take our country back.
For the greedy idiot corrupt rich brainwashers, superdupe.

"greedy idiot corrupt rich brainwasher."

Interesting, you managed to describe Elizabeth Warren perfectly. Good on ya. :thup:

Only in super dupe world, super dupe.

She's a disgrace. Another Hillary Clinton. She represents everything folks hate about Politicians. But hey, y'all go ahead and run her. Whatever.

'So really, you FEAR Elizabeth Warren because she is intelligent & works for helping real, everyday people.
My God dude, you are stupid. All Americans are making more money. The economy is doing great, and we have a president that loves America. Instead of the transvestite, that hated America.

Yeah, most understand Trump's a YUGE improvement over the Communist Foreigner who ruled the country the previous 8yrs. It's truly refreshing having a US President fighting for Citizens' interests.

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'

PS. Only the Hate and character assassination GOP propaganda machine is so petty as to keep this crap up for years. You brainwashed functional morons physically cannot listen to Warren LOL. You just love being screwed by Your Heroes who are totally full of s***.

My God dude, you are stupid. All Americans are making more money. The economy is doing great, and we have a president that loves America. Instead of the transvestite, that hated America.

Yeah, most understand Trump's a YUGE improvement over the Communist Foreigner who ruled the country the previous 8yrs. It's truly refreshing having a US President fighting for Citizens' interests.
Yes greedy Mega Rich citizens...

Forum List

Back