Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

No one pays enough in taxes that is why we are in debt. We need higher taxes and less spending, no one running for office will ever run on that platform but that is what is best for this country.
Democrats run on it every year, Dupe. But only the rich and Giant corporations need their taxes raised... After 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP tax rates, they are bloated beyond all recognition...

I don't know of any Democrat that advocates shrinking the budget, they all want the government to expand. We need to do both, raising taxes and growing spending will continue to hurt this country and in short order we will lose our bond rating, interest rate will raise, inflation will rise and the middle class will be feeling the squeeze.
Actually every time a Democrat is in the White House the federal budget goes down, dupe, while Reagan and Bush tripled and doubled the deficit....
Well Obama degraded our credit rating for the first time in our history.
He doesn’t really care, facts are useless to him unless it agrees with his beliefs.
Under Obama's presidency, did our credit rating lower for the first time? Yes or no?

No one pays enough in taxes that is why we are in debt. We need higher taxes and less spending, no one running for office will ever run on that platform but that is what is best for this country.
Democrats run on it every year, Dupe. But only the rich and Giant corporations need their taxes raised... After 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP tax rates, they are bloated beyond all recognition...

I don't know of any Democrat that advocates shrinking the budget, they all want the government to expand. We need to do both, raising taxes and growing spending will continue to hurt this country and in short order we will lose our bond rating, interest rate will raise, inflation will rise and the middle class will be feeling the squeeze.
Actually every time a Democrat is in the White House the federal budget goes down, dupe, while Reagan and Bush tripled and doubled the deficit....
Obama did you ridiculous brainwashed jack ass? W bush and the GOP started another corrupt World depression, twit. Luckily Obama got in immediately and averted a full-blown depression like the 30s. Only cost 8 trillion dollars...
Even the great depression didn't lower our credit rating, jackass. But Obama did.

Obama did you ridiculous brainwashed jack ass? W bush and the GOP started another corrupt World depression, twit. Luckily Obama got in immediately and averted a full-blown depression like the 30s. Only cost 8 trillion dollars...
Even the great depression lower our credit rating, jackass. But Obama did.
of course if you listen to Glenn back you will get total b*******. According to Standard & Poor who does the rating, it was down graded because of brinkmanship on the part of the GOP if you have any clue. At any rate political brinkmanship. As usual the GOP is a disgrace blocking everything Obama wanted to do and then complaining about the slowness of the recovery. Only GOP propaganda makes this kind of crap possible, super dupe.

Even the great depression didn't lower our credit rating, jackass. But Obama did.
Standard & Poor says it was downgraded because of political brinkmanship. That would be the new BS GOP causing a debt ceiling crisis for the first time in our history, Super Dupe.

Name the President the last President that reduced the debt, during their term. I like how you play word games, but we are in a lot of trouble in the near future if we don’t pay it down.
The important thing is to reduce the debt in comparison to GDP which has been happening the last 7 years of Obama...

That hasn’t happened. 2011, is was 95% of GDP, in 2012 it was 99%, in 2013 it was 100%, in 2014 it was 102%, 2015 it was 101%, in 2016 it was 105% and in 2017 it was 104%.

So, we started at 95% in 2011 and now we are down to 104%? Is that your claim?
Okay I accept that... So it's holding steady. now it's going to get worse with Trump's tax cuts... Except in dupe world...

You claimed it was reduced, you lied. Holding steady it didn’t, it went up.

I am also upset that Trump cut taxes and raised spending, we need to cut spending and raise taxes as I have said for quite sometime.
You don’t know how to read do you? Because I keep saying that both approaches are wrong and you claim I’m duped? By who, not the Republicans and not the Democrats. You partisan idiots are the problem because all you see is two views and neither is correct.
No I was mistaken. I don't believe anybody's lying except your Heroes in the GOP propaganda machine. Look at Reagan's and W bushes deficits and get ready for Trump's. The GOP is a disgrace and only their propaganda machine keeps them going at all. Pathetic.
Democrats, Republicans all lie, they are all BS and nothing else and the dumb sheep keep following and bleating the propaganda.

Name the President the last President that reduced the debt, during their term. I like how you play word games, but we are in a lot of trouble in the near future if we don’t pay it down.
The important thing is to reduce the debt in comparison to GDP which has been happening the last 7 years of Obama...

That hasn’t happened. 2011, is was 95% of GDP, in 2012 it was 99%, in 2013 it was 100%, in 2014 it was 102%, 2015 it was 101%, in 2016 it was 105% and in 2017 it was 104%.

Okay I accept that... So it's holding steady. now it's going to get worse with Trump's tax cuts... Except in dupe world...

I am also upset that Trump cut taxes and raised spending, we need to cut spending and raise taxes as I have said for quite sometime.
You don’t know how to read do you? Because I keep saying that both approaches are wrong and you claim I’m duped? By who, not the Republicans and not the Democrats. You partisan idiots are the problem because all you see is two views and neither is correct.
If you don't know the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich you must be in the GOP bubble of ignorance and idiocy.

Nutjob, they want to raise taxes and raise spending, the only way out of future financial ruin is cut spending and raising taxes on all, no politician has the balls to run on that platform. Your partisan bs is just what your master want you to spew.

Even the great depression lower our credit rating, jackass. But Obama did.
of course if you listen to Glenn back you will get total b*******. According to Standard & Poor who does the rating, it was down graded because of brinkmanship on the part of the GOP if you have any clue. At any rate political brinkmanship. As usual the GOP is a disgrace blocking everything Obama wanted to do and then complaining about the slowness of the recovery. Only GOP propaganda makes this kind of crap possible, super dupe.
Obama got just about everything he wanted, quit with your talking points. Obama told the republicans to get in the back seat. He was the only president that had our credit rating lowered.

He doesn’t really care, facts are useless to him unless it agrees with his beliefs.
Under Obama's presidency, did our credit rating lower for the first time? Yes or no?

Debts accumulated from the Bush recession.

So in almost 2 years Obama couldn't have stopped it. Got it.

No I was mistaken. I don't believe anybody's lying except your Heroes in the GOP propaganda machine. Look at Reagan's and W bushes deficits and get ready for Trump's. The GOP is a disgrace and only their propaganda machine keeps them going at all. Pathetic.
Democrats, Republicans all lie, they are all BS and nothing else and the dumb sheep keep following and bleating the propaganda.
True, except for Democrats who always try to raise taxes on the rich but are always blocked by the bought off GOP..

Standard & Poor's said it was because of political dysfunction and the debt ceiling crisis. Thanks idiot GOP

If you don't know the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich you must be in the GOP bubble of ignorance and idiocy.

Nutjob, they want to raise taxes and raise spending, the only way out of future financial ruin is cut spending and raising taxes on all, no politician has the balls to run on that platform. Your partisan bs is just what your master want you to spew.
Only in dupe World, dupe. Obama cut spending and raiseraised taxes on the rich

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
/——/ Boston Globe: For more than a week, questions have swirled about whether Warren has Native American heritage and if she used minority status to advance her career. The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory.

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.
/——/ Boston Globe: For more than a week, questions have swirled about whether Warren has Native American heritage and if she used minority status to advance her career. The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory.
Actually the controversy started when Fox and rush and the rest of the b******* GOP propaganda machine brought it up again to distract from Trump treason and Corruption...

Actually the controversy started when Fox and rush and the rest of the b******* GOP propaganda machine brought it up again to distract from Trump treason and Corruption...
Don't be an ass. the controversy started when Pocahontas claimed she was a Native American leading Harvard to congratulate themselves on hiring a "woman of color". Comedy gold! :)

Standard & Poor's said it was because of political dysfunction and the debt ceiling crisis. Thanks idiot GOP
Who was president, dumbass?

Soon to a movie theater near you!:

Elizabeth-Warren-movie-Poster-for-The-White-Squaw.jpg

Don't be an ass. the controversy started when Pocahontas claimed she was a Native American leading Harvard to congratulate themselves on hiring a "woman of color". Comedy gold! :)

Actually this particular controversy started when you (that would be you) dishonestly made up a bullshit headline that doesn't reflect your own article, a stark fact you were immediately called on and continue to run away from.

/——/ National Review: Warren is a bit of an academic grifter. She’s willing to fake her way to the top. When she came to Harvard Law School, she was — believe it or not — considered by some to be a “minority hire.” She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees. The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”

Forum List

Back