🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'

Why do strong women scare you?

Why do you define "strong women" as "women who believe what I think they should"?

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Why do you define "strong women" as "women who believe what I think they should"?

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.
Why do Republicans elect so few women

I'm pretty sure Obama got the idea of "you didn't build that," from Warren originally if I am not mistaken. . . .

He picked that up for his 2012 re-election campaign because the left responded to it, but it was HER brain child originally.

This is a viral video from her 2011 Senate campaign.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation
Of all the anti-American bullshit Obama spewed, that one really stood out. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who absolutely DID BUILD THAT without the help of big Gubmint. Of course Lizzy Heap Big Cheekbones believes the same hogwash.

I'm pretty sure Obama got the idea of "you didn't build that," from Warren originally if I am not mistaken. . . .

He picked that up for his 2012 re-election campaign because the left responded to it, but it was HER brain child originally.

Of all the anti-American bullshit Obama spewed, that one really stood out. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who absolutely DID BUILD THAT without the help of big Gubmint. Of course Lizzy Heap Big Cheekbones believes the same hogwash.

How many Americans have built those roads and bridges that Obama was talking about?

How many have you built?

Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business – you didn't build that.

Because we base our vote on who we believe will do the best job. Voting for people based on race, gender, sexual preference, good looks is a Democrat criteria for office. I don't believe we have as many women running for office as Democrats either. The ones who do are moderates or Rino's like Collins or Murkowski.

How many Americans have built those roads and bridges that Obama was talking about?

How many have you built?

Actually quite a lot of them. It works like this:

Citizens go to work and create taxes.
Government takes those taxes and hires private industry to build roads and bridges.

Because we base our vote on who we believe will do the best job. Voting for people based on race, gender, sexual preference, good looks is a Democrat criteria for office. I don't believe we have as many women running for office as Democrats either. The ones who do are moderates or Rino's like Collins or Murkowski.
I can see that

The ones who Republicans think will do the best job are White, male Christians

How many have you built?

Government takes those taxes and hires private industry to build roads and bridges.
You didn’t build that

Any business relies on the infrastructure that the American public provided. You did not do it on your own regardless of how arrogant you are

My point is, it was not Lizzy aping Obama, it was HE that stole this hooky idea from her. It was her rhetoric, thus, she is going to go full bore on this notion. . . . .

How many have you built?

You didn’t build that

Any business relies on the infrastructure that the American public provided. You did not do it on your own regardless of how arrogant you are
lb8nkw2nvtnx.jpg

point-usa-iathrin-consent-what-makes-sex-not-rape-consent-31090709.png

It seems like they're trying invert the traditional conception of government in the US, establishing government as the master, rather than the servant, of the people. The founders went out of their way to warn us about this. Guess we'll see if they were right.

My point is, it was not Lizzy aping Obama, it was HE that stole this hooky idea from her. It was her rhetoric, thus, she is going to go full bore on this notion. . . . .
I gotcha. To me the point is they all believe that horseshit.

How many have you built?

You didn’t build that

It's businesses building for other businesses. The government is just the middle man.

I can see that

The ones who Republicans think will do the best job are White, male Christians

They may or may not be. But the difference between my party and yours is that we don't hold that against them.

We are the deplorable stupids who voted Trump in and government must not let us do things like that.

How many have you built?

You didn’t build that

I'm not arrogant at all. I just know I became a success on my own hard work and determination and was NOT given a helping hand from anyone. So the government builds infrastructure. BFD they ought to considering they do it with our tax dollars.

We are the deplorable stupids who voted Trump in and government must not let us do things like that.

The suggestion here is that private industry cannot do without government. Well......if government would not be involved in these things, would business still find a way? Yes they would.

The bigger question is if government could do without industry. Without industry, people make no money and can't pay taxes. Without industry, they can't pay taxes to support government.

Government doesn't earn money--they take money from those that do earn it.

Forum List

Back