🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

It seems like they're trying invert the traditional conception of government in the US, establishing government as the master, rather than the servant, of the people. The founders went out of their way to warn us about this. Guess we'll see if they were right.
Ever since they started privatizing the intelligence agencies, and the interest group sector of the economy has made it so that the poor and middle class, effectively have no influence on policy?

Yeah, that is the nature and reality of our government. Ike warned folks about this. . . .

A link to how Fred Trump used FHA money, government money, or maybe I should I say 'free stuff'. And then of course, he violated the rules of the game by not renting to blacks. Sounds like classic trump m.o. The very wealthy and corporations are always getting 'free stuff' from the government but it seems like quite a few right wing posters here aren't aware of this since they just belly ache about the poor freeloading off the tax payers, so on to a couple of links.

Woody Guthrie, 'Old Man Trump' and a real estate empire's racist foundations

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:
A link to how Fred Trump used FHA money, government money, or maybe I should I say 'free stuff'. And then of course, he violated the rules of the game by not renting to blacks. Sounds like classic trump m.o. The very wealthy and corporations are always getting 'free stuff' from the government but it seems like quite a few right wing posters here aren't aware of this since they just belly ache about the poor freeloading off the tax payers, so on to a couple of links.

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

So now try to shift the conversation to his father?

Okay, the company was never fined by the government. They fought it in court and agreed to a small settlement. Donald Trump admitted they didn't rent to people on welfare. It's a smart business decision because you don't know if you'll get your money from those people. The State sent out people of color to apply to the Trump buildings disguised as welfare recipients.

Okay, the company was never fined by the government. They fought it in court and agreed to a small settlement. Donald Trump admitted they didn't rent to people on welfare. It's a smart business decision because you don't know if you'll get your money from those people. The State sent out people of color to apply to the Trump buildings disguised as welfare recipients.

Totally not Racist Ray going on about "Those People" again? Color me shocked.

Yeah, but the point you miss is that he took FHA money and THEN discriminated against black people... that was the whole point. This is why he paid the fines.

I'm pretty sure Obama got the idea of "you didn't build that," from Warren originally if I am not mistaken. . . .

He picked that up for his 2012 re-election campaign because the left responded to it, but it was HER brain child originally.

This is a viral video from her 2011 Senate campaign.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation
Of all the anti-American bullshit Obama spewed, that one really stood out. There are literally MILLIONS of Americans who absolutely DID BUILD THAT without the help of big Gubmint. Of course Lizzy Heap Big Cheekbones believes the same hogwash.
My point is, it was not Lizzy aping Obama, it was HE that stole this hooky idea from her. It was her rhetoric, thus, she is going to go full bore on this notion. . . . .
She is right

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

The problem was that they wouldn’t rent to blacks whether they were on welfare or not

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'

Why do strong women scare you?

Why do you define "strong women" as "women who believe what I think they should"?

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.
Why do Republicans elect so few women
you can only vote for people who run

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'

Why do you define "strong women" as "women who believe what I think they should"?

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.
Oh....i see

Women are too busy cooking and cleaning in Republican houses to run for office

Oh....i see

Gotta have twenty kids to be a real christian.

Oh....i see

I don't know why they don't run for office
I live in a blue state and not one female republican or democrat has run for congress in my district in over a decade

So why haven't any female democrat candidates run in my district?

Too busy cooking and cleaning?

Oh....i see

I live in a blue state and not one female republican or democrat has run for congress in my district in over a decade

123 women are in Congress, just 19 are Republicans

At Least 123 Women Will Be In The Next Congress. Just 19 Are Republicans.

Oh....i see

And how many women have run for republican seats?

Like I said people can only vote for candidates who run.

Not one woman in my state has run for Congress or the Senate from either party since I have lived here.

I suppose that makes me some sort of misogynist in your book because I have voted for any women candidates for congressional or senatorial seats right?

And let me remind you that I never vote republican or democrat so maybe I can be more impartial than you

Just think of all the filthy welfare queens that get their free stuff from the enormous taxes that I am forced to pay.

Oh....i see

Not one woman in my state has run for Congress or the Senate from either party since I have lived here.

I suppose that makes me some sort of misogynist in your book because I have voted for any women candidates for congressional or senatorial seats right?

And let me remind you that I never vote republican or democrat so maybe I can be more impartial than you
I have never voted a straight ticket in my life

Oh....i see

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life

SUUUURRREEEE

Who was the lase republican you voted for?

How about answering the questions I asked?

Because we base our vote on who we believe will do the best job. Voting for people based on race, gender, sexual preference, good looks is a Democrat criteria for office. I don't believe we have as many women running for office as Democrats either. The ones who do are moderates or Rino's like Collins or Murkowski.
I can see that

The ones who Republicans think will do the best job are White, male Christians

They may or may not be. But the difference between my party and yours is that we don't hold that against them.
Sure don’t
Just look at all the white male christians who are the only ones worthy of your vote

Dimocrat?
Dead giveaway for dumb trumpie
Any idea why the con created fewer jobs in his fist 2 years than the uppity nixxer did in his last 2?
Knees news didn't tell you that?

First off, no President creates jobs, the private sector creates jobs. All any representative can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to accomplish this. And Remember that DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

But the economy and job creation is like a video game. Levels 1, 2 and 3 are fairly easy, but it gets harder as the game moves on. When you get to the higher levels, the game gets nearly impossible to beat.

DumBama got in at level 1, and Trump got in at level 9.

There’s a debate whether jobs growth is continuing because of President Donald Trump or in spite of him. But what is clear is that the U.S. economy is adding jobs at a solid clip nearly a decade into what’s already the second-longest post-war economic expansion on record.

The Trump Scoreboard shows that 5.4 million new jobs have been created under the 45th president. That puts the jobs growth, on a median per-month basis, ahead of President Barack Obama’s, though still well behind President Bill Clinton’s.

Trump Scoreboard shows acceleration in jobs growth even with unemployment rate at new lows
The Great Obama was the most anti Business President in our lifetime?

Yet business managed to create 13 million jobs?

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

That is a million jobs a month better than he was given

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.

First off, no President creates jobs, the private sector creates jobs. All any representative can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to accomplish this. And Remember that DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

But the economy and job creation is like a video game. Levels 1, 2 and 3 are fairly easy, but it gets harder as the game moves on. When you get to the higher levels, the game gets nearly impossible to beat.

DumBama got in at level 1, and Trump got in at level 9.

There’s a debate whether jobs growth is continuing because of President Donald Trump or in spite of him. But what is clear is that the U.S. economy is adding jobs at a solid clip nearly a decade into what’s already the second-longest post-war economic expansion on record.

The Trump Scoreboard shows that 5.4 million new jobs have been created under the 45th president. That puts the jobs growth, on a median per-month basis, ahead of President Barack Obama’s, though still well behind President Bill Clinton’s.

Trump Scoreboard shows acceleration in jobs growth even with unemployment rate at new lows
The Great Obama was the most anti Business President in our lifetime?

Yet business managed to create 13 million jobs?

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

That is a million jobs a month better than he was given

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.
Dumbama?
How dumb can you get, reduced to stupid insults?

Forum List

Back