🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

The Great Obama was the most anti Business President in our lifetime?

Yet business managed to create 13 million jobs?

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

That is a million jobs a month better than he was given

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.
Dumbama?
How dumb can you get, reduced to stupid insults?
Every liberal response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
They cannot construct and deliver a factual response.

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.
Dumbama?

Every Cult45 response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack

Dumbama?

Every Cult45 response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
Can't come up with your own retort huh?

First off, no President creates jobs, the private sector creates jobs. All any representative can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to accomplish this. And Remember that DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

But the economy and job creation is like a video game. Levels 1, 2 and 3 are fairly easy, but it gets harder as the game moves on. When you get to the higher levels, the game gets nearly impossible to beat.

DumBama got in at level 1, and Trump got in at level 9.

There’s a debate whether jobs growth is continuing because of President Donald Trump or in spite of him. But what is clear is that the U.S. economy is adding jobs at a solid clip nearly a decade into what’s already the second-longest post-war economic expansion on record.

The Trump Scoreboard shows that 5.4 million new jobs have been created under the 45th president. That puts the jobs growth, on a median per-month basis, ahead of President Barack Obama’s, though still well behind President Bill Clinton’s.

Trump Scoreboard shows acceleration in jobs growth even with unemployment rate at new lows
The Great Obama was the most anti Business President in our lifetime?

Yet business managed to create 13 million jobs?

You leftists are like children. You remind me of the scrawny kid that throws a rock at the big kid, and then cries to his mother after he gets his ass kicked.

As usual, another of many instances where somebody else drew first blood, and then whine because the President responded accordingly. It seems to be a pattern with you people.

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.
Why do Republicans elect so few women

Because we base our vote on who we believe will do the best job. Voting for people based on race, gender, sexual preference, good looks is a Democrat criteria for office. I don't believe we have as many women running for office as Democrats either. The ones who do are moderates or Rino's like Collins or Murkowski.
I can see that

The ones who Republicans think will do the best job are White, male Christians

They may or may not be. But the difference between my party and yours is that we don't hold that against them.
Sure don’t
Just look at all the white male christians who are the only ones worthy of your vote

And then look at the black ones you on the left call Uncle Tom's or house N's.

Why do strong women scare you?

Why do you define "strong women" as "women who believe what I think they should"?

If anybody is scared of strong women, it's the left. Look how they bash successful women in the Republican party. They are only for the women on the plantation. Every other woman can go to hell as far as they're concerned.
you can only vote for people who run
Oh....i see

Women are too busy cooking and cleaning in Republican houses to run for office

Or raising the children which is why they don't usually end up in prison or on death row.

A link to how Fred Trump used FHA money, government money, or maybe I should I say 'free stuff'. And then of course, he violated the rules of the game by not renting to blacks. Sounds like classic trump m.o. The very wealthy and corporations are always getting 'free stuff' from the government but it seems like quite a few right wing posters here aren't aware of this since they just belly ache about the poor freeloading off the tax payers, so on to a couple of links.

Woody Guthrie, 'Old Man Trump' and a real estate empire's racist foundations

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

So now try to shift the conversation to his father?

Okay, the company was never fined by the government. They fought it in court and agreed to a small settlement. Donald Trump admitted they didn't rent to people on welfare. It's a smart business decision because you don't know if you'll get your money from those people. The State sent out people of color to apply to the Trump buildings disguised as welfare recipients.
The problem was that they wouldn’t rent to blacks whether they were on welfare or not

Then why were they never prosecuted?

Okay, the company was never fined by the government. They fought it in court and agreed to a small settlement. Donald Trump admitted they didn't rent to people on welfare. It's a smart business decision because you don't know if you'll get your money from those people. The State sent out people of color to apply to the Trump buildings disguised as welfare recipients.

Totally not Racist Ray going on about "Those People" again? Color me shocked.

Yeah, but the point you miss is that he took FHA money and THEN discriminated against black people... that was the whole point. This is why he paid the fines.

One, you just turned this into race, I didn't.

Two, where is the credible link that states he took HUD money for white tenants and not minorities?

Three, his father never paid any fines. They agreed out of court to a settlement which included advertising those apartments in predominantly minority publications.

Because we base our vote on who we believe will do the best job. Voting for people based on race, gender, sexual preference, good looks is a Democrat criteria for office. I don't believe we have as many women running for office as Democrats either. The ones who do are moderates or Rino's like Collins or Murkowski.
I can see that

They may or may not be. But the difference between my party and yours is that we don't hold that against them.
Sure don’t
Just look at all the white male christians who are the only ones worthy of your vote

Well look up what an Uncle Tom is and get back to me

A link to how Fred Trump used FHA money, government money, or maybe I should I say 'free stuff'. And then of course, he violated the rules of the game by not renting to blacks. Sounds like classic trump m.o. The very wealthy and corporations are always getting 'free stuff' from the government but it seems like quite a few right wing posters here aren't aware of this since they just belly ache about the poor freeloading off the tax payers, so on to a couple of links.

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

The problem was that they wouldn’t rent to blacks whether they were on welfare or not

They were and reached a settlement

That settlement was an admission of guilt
Kind of like Trump University

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Actually it's kinda like you don't know what you're talking about, and I'll use a left-wing source to prove it.

Most of those interviewed said they were not aware of any discrimination. However, some of the records recount the stories of black rental applicants who said they were told no apartments were available, while whites sent to check on the same apartments were offered leases.

Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

What you don't understand about government shake-down is that most companies would rather just pay the suit than to go through all Trump and his father did. More than likely, it cost them way more money to do it their way. Just ask any of Jessie Jacksons's victims. If the state had any empirical evidence of discrimination, it would have been an open and shut case. That's because the state sends out agents to apply for apartments instead of relying on former disgruntled workers. Their testimony is not admissible in a civil matter for obvious reasons.

So now you can put that one of many lies about Trump to rest.

I can see that

Sure don’t

I did look it up. It said any minority that doesn't stay on the plantation of the Democrat party.

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Actually it's kinda like you don't know what you're talking about, and I'll use a left-wing source to prove it.

Most of those interviewed said they were not aware of any discrimination. However, some of the records recount the stories of black rental applicants who said they were told no apartments were available, while whites sent to check on the same apartments were offered leases.

Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

What you don't understand about government shake-down is that most companies would rather just pay the suit than to go through all Trump and his father did. More than likely, it cost them way more money to do it their way. Just ask any of Jessie Jacksons's victims. If the state had any empirical evidence of discrimination, it would have been an open and shut case. That's because the state sends out agents to apply for apartments instead of relying on former disgruntled workers. Their testimony is not admissible in a civil matter for obvious reasons.

Fred Trump was in the KKK
His son hates people from shithole countries

The apple does not fall far from the tree

I can see that

Sure don’t

I did look it up. It said any minority that doesn't stay on the plantation of the Democrat party.
What plantation would that be?
The plantation that helps people that need help or the plantation that says.....let em die

So you try to cover a lie with another lie? Is that a new leftist strategy?

No lie...Fred was KKK

But some of them are good people

It is Fred who created Donald

We have to deal with his creation

No lie...Fred was KKK

You're going to have to give me your address so I can start billing you for all my work that you should have done.

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Father Arrested at KKK Rally

No lie...Fred was KKK

You're going to have to give me your address so I can start billing you for all my work that you should have done.

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

They didn’t identify any of them as Klan members

But like Crooked Donnie says....some of them are good people

No lie...Fred was KKK

What's True

What's False

They didn’t identify any of them as Klan members

But like Crooked Donnie says....some of them are good people

Oh, so put a spin on the lie now. Riddle me this: How did they report a KKK riot with no KKK members?

Forum List

Back