🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

Oh, so put a spin on the lie now. Riddle me this: How did they report a KKK riot with no KKK members?
It was 1927

KKK riots were common. Nothing to get worked up about

What would I be worked up about? You're the one posting lies, not me.

Why would you care about a Klan meeting?

Bunch of Good old Boys

I don't. You're the one passing off your CNN lies about Trump's father being in the Klan. I was just pointing out how you've been duped. You brought it up--I didn't.
Trumps father was a klan member
No attempts to rewrite history will change that

Some of them are good people is not an effective argument. He was marching with the klan

Even though you've been proven a liar repeatedly, you continue to lie? What kind of debate strategy is that?

It was 1927

KKK riots were common. Nothing to get worked up about

Bunch of Good old Boys

I don't. You're the one passing off your CNN lies about Trump's father being in the Klan. I was just pointing out how you've been duped. You brought it up--I didn't.

Some of them are good people is not an effective argument. He was marching with the klan

Even though you've been proven a liar repeatedly, you continue to lie? What kind of debate strategy is that?
Show me ONE

Bunch of Good old Boys

Show me ONE

That his father was in the Klan. It's a bold faced lie. You have zero evidence to support your lie.

Bunch of Good old Boys

Show me ONE

That his father was in the Klan. It's a bold faced lie. You have zero evidence to support your lie.

He was marching with the klan
Did he think they were a bunch of Boy Scouts

Show me ONE

More lies? There is nothing that said he was marching with anybody. It was a Memorial day celebration where all kinds of people attended. Again, more lies with no proof; not even from a phony source.

Show me ONE

More lies? There is nothing that said he was marching with anybody. It was a Memorial day celebration where all kinds of people attended. Again, more lies with no proof; not even from a phony source.
LOL

Sounds like Fat Donnie’s Charlottesville excuses
It takes a certain kind of person to participate in a klan rally

And here's the tax burden by state:

2019’s Tax Burden by State

Compare this with the fiscal rankings, and you'll see that the states with the highest tax burdens tend to be the states with poor fiscal rankings.
You keep dancing around the idea of wealth

Don’t try to sell me that Mississippi has the wealth of NY

Dumbama?
How dumb can you get, reduced to stupid insults?
Every liberal response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
They cannot construct and deliver a factual response.

Every Cult45 response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
They cannot construct and deliver a factual response.
Can't come up with your own retort huh?

Love how Obamas crippling regulations stopped my daughter from starting a $150MM business.
Whoops, maybe she had a few more brains than our rube trump boys??
If she had 150 million there wouldn't be much to stop her.

And what regulations that Obama signed into law stopped her?

She generated $150mm darlin despite the crippling regs, whatever they were
Tough when you have to explain jokes to trump rubes
Irony
USA "euros say we don't get irony"
Euro "evidently"
Think about it

I wonder if anyone will ever get to ask her why blue states with the biggest state governments have the worst economies, the biggest deficits, the highest costs of living, etc. Her argument is that no one could succeed without the infrastructure that government provides, but the poor performance of so many blue states, among other facts, refutes her argument.

Blue states support the Red States with their taxes
They are wealthier and have higher standards of living

Wrong. You've been corrected on these falsehoods before.

State Fiscal Rankings

Best States to Retire 2018: All 50 States Ranked for Retirement

Cost of living: The purchasing power of a dollar in every state

Again, the states with the biggest-sized governments tend to have the largest tax rates, the highest costs of living, the biggest deficits, and the worst growth.

Shall we talk about foreign nations? How are Spain, Italy, Greece, Venezuela, Cuba, etc., doing?
And Sweden, Norway, Belgium?
Why not quote those?
Way better looking women too
I thought confederates took fed money, Union states paid more?

Show me ONE

LOL

Obviously he wasn't that and of person because he didn't participate in anything.

I wonder if anyone will ever get to ask her why blue states with the biggest state governments have the worst economies, the biggest deficits, the highest costs of living, etc. Her argument is that no one could succeed without the infrastructure that government provides, but the poor performance of so many blue states, among other facts, refutes her argument.

Isn't this clear?

Mississippi receives > $2 from Feds for every one of their $. Nj75c?
Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

Show me ONE

LOL

Obviously he wasn't that and of person because he didn't participate in anything.
Just marched and wouldn't rent to blacks?

Show me ONE

LOL

Sure he didn’t

He was just out walking the dog

LOL

Sure he didn’t

He obviously was attending a holiday celebration like thousands of other non-KKK citizens. Your lie is so bad that even the Democrat party didn't try to use it during the Hillary campaign. That's how big of a lie it is.

LOL

Just marched and wouldn't rent to blacks?

Who was marching and where is this evidence of yours?

LOL

Sure he didn’t

He obviously was attending a holiday celebration like thousands of other non-KKK citizens. Your lie is so bad that even the Democrat party didn't try to use it during the Hillary campaign. That's how big of a lie it is.
Oh i get it....a party

A party he came dressed like a klan member to attend
It was all a big joke

LOL

Sure he didn’t

Oh i get it....a party

A party he came dressed like a klan member to attend
It was all a big joke

Again with the spewing of lies. Show me this evidence he came dressed as a Klan member.

Forum List

Back