🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

Fred Trump was in the KKK
His son hates people from shithole countries

The apple does not fall far from the tree

So you try to cover a lie with another lie? Is that a new leftist strategy?
No lie...Fred was KKK

But some of them are good people

You're going to have to give me your address so I can start billing you for all my work that you should have done.

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Father Arrested at KKK Rally
They didn’t identify any of them as Klan members

But like Crooked Donnie says....some of them are good people

Oh, so put a spin on the lie now. Riddle me this: How did they report a KKK riot with no KKK members?
It was 1927

KKK riots were common. Nothing to get worked up about

So you try to cover a lie with another lie? Is that a new leftist strategy?
No lie...Fred was KKK

You're going to have to give me your address so I can start billing you for all my work that you should have done.

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

Oh, so put a spin on the lie now. Riddle me this: How did they report a KKK riot with no KKK members?
It was 1927

What would I be worked up about? You're the one posting lies, not me.

No lie...Fred was KKK

What's True

What's False

It was 1927

Why would you care about a Klan meeting?

Bunch of Good old Boys

What's True

What's False

It was 1927

Bunch of Good old Boys

I don't. You're the one passing off your CNN lies about Trump's father being in the Klan. I was just pointing out how you've been duped. You brought it up--I didn't.

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.
Dumbama?
How dumb can you get, reduced to stupid insults?
Every liberal response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
They cannot construct and deliver a factual response.

Every Cult45 response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
Can't come up with your own retort huh?

Love how Obamas crippling regulations stopped my daughter from starting a $150MM business.
Whoops, maybe she had a few more brains than our rube trump boys??

The Great Obama was the most anti Business President in our lifetime?

Yet business managed to create 13 million jobs?

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

That is a million jobs a month better than he was given

You mean a year. But that still doesn't negate that DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. He's closed down businesses, burdened them with Commie Care and various other regulations, he increased their taxes.

The Federal Reserve initiated Quantitive Easing, and if anybody is to get credit for helping companies create jobs, it's them. Anything DumBama did for business was a negative.

After the piece of shit currently sitting in the WH made a personal crusade to go after an individual private business for asking his secretary of lies to leave, you've got absolutely no room to lecture us about anti-business presidents.

You leftists are like children. You remind me of the scrawny kid that throws a rock at the big kid, and then cries to his mother after he gets his ass kicked.

As usual, another of many instances where somebody else drew first blood, and then whine because the President responded accordingly. It seems to be a pattern with you people.

Whoops, our Cleveland brave gun boy.
I thought you were over there battling Isis hand to hand Ray boy

It was 1927

Bunch of Good old Boys

I don't. You're the one passing off your CNN lies about Trump's father being in the Klan. I was just pointing out how you've been duped. You brought it up--I didn't.

I just thought all he did was arrested at a KKK rally?.
And fined for refusing to rent to blacks?.
Good ol German white boy with an illegal brothel owner dad.
That's all, great genes.
At least I'm proud he paid off a doc to get the cons 5 deferments.
Terrific dad and role model.
I love him.
Bring back lynching, that's what I say.
Coming with me Ray? Bring your daughter

It was 1927

Bunch of Good old Boys

I just thought all he did was arrested at a KKK rally?.
And fined for refusing to rent to blacks?.
Good ol German white boy with an illegal brothel owner dad.
That's all, great genes.
At least I'm proud he paid off a doc to get the cons 5 deferments.
Terrific dad and role model.
I love him.
Bring back lynching, that's what I say.
Coming with me Ray? Bring your daughter

He was arrested and not charged. And how do you know he wasn't arrested for going against the Klan? The Klan back then was the Democrat's Anti-Fa of today.

More like under 9 million which is a little over one million a year. Plus the economy was sluggish since most of them were minimum wage or part-time jobs.

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The Great Obama came in with an economy LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. He handed Trump an economy GAINING 250,000 jobs a month

That is a million jobs a month better than he was given

You leftists are like children. You remind me of the scrawny kid that throws a rock at the big kid, and then cries to his mother after he gets his ass kicked.

As usual, another of many instances where somebody else drew first blood, and then whine because the President responded accordingly. It seems to be a pattern with you people.

Whoops, our Cleveland brave gun boy.
I thought you were over there battling Isis hand to hand Ray boy

If anybody has any idea WTF that comment was supposed to even mean, please explain it to me.

Dumbama?
How dumb can you get, reduced to stupid insults?
Every liberal response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack

Every Cult45 response in here contains degradation, cursing, personal attack
Can't come up with your own retort huh?

Love how Obamas crippling regulations stopped my daughter from starting a $150MM business.
Whoops, maybe she had a few more brains than our rube trump boys??
If she had 150 million there wouldn't be much to stop her.

And what regulations that Obama signed into law stopped her?

I wonder if anyone will ever get to ask her why blue states with the biggest state governments have the worst economies, the biggest deficits, the highest costs of living, etc. Her argument is that no one could succeed without the infrastructure that government provides, but the poor performance of so many blue states, among other facts, refutes her argument.

It was 1927

Bunch of Good old Boys

Trumps father was a klan member
No attempts to rewrite history will change that

Some of them are good people is not an effective argument. He was marching with the klan

I wonder if anyone will ever get to ask her why blue states with the biggest state governments have the worst economies, the biggest deficits, the highest costs of living, etc. Her argument is that no one could succeed without the infrastructure that government provides, but the poor performance of so many blue states, among other facts, refutes her argument.
Blue states support the Red States with their taxes
They are wealthier and have higher standards of living

Wrong. You've been corrected on these falsehoods before.

State Fiscal Rankings

Best States to Retire 2018: All 50 States Ranked for Retirement

Cost of living: The purchasing power of a dollar in every state

Again, the states with the biggest-sized governments tend to have the largest tax rates, the highest costs of living, the biggest deficits, and the worst growth.

Shall we talk about foreign nations? How are Spain, Italy, Greece, Venezuela, Cuba, etc., doing?

State Fiscal Rankings

Your fiscal rankings have nothing to do with the wealth of a state
All it reflects is a balanced budget

Those red states have good fiscal ratings because they don’t do shit for their people. They have low wages and few public services
They receive more in federal aid than they contribute

State Fiscal Rankings

Those red states have good fiscal ratings because they don’t do shit for their people. They have low wages and few public services.

You keep repeating these falsehoods even after they've been refuted for you. The fiscal rankings consider much more than just whether the budgets are in balance--you'd know that if you broke down and read them, but that would require an open mind and a willingness to learn.

State Fiscal Rankings

Those red states have good fiscal ratings because they don’t do shit for their people. They have low wages and few public services
They receive more in federal aid than they contribute

They make less because they have a much lower cost of living. A house that costs 800K in Mass costs about 200K in those red states. So you have to make much more than people in red states to live the same lifestyle. The more you make, the more you are taxed.

Forum List

Back