Podesta Emails Spell Out How Dems and Media Subordinates Rig Their Polls

The Fox News poll is rigged for Hillary?
Without a doubt, moron.
All the polls are rigged for Hillary?

The Moon landing was rigged.

The earth is flat.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Sandy Hook never happened

The Holocaust never happened.

The military takeover of Texas!

the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government.jpg

Get back on your meds!

And of course we have the inevitable leftard laughing at a post that presents hard facts.

It is a good thing the libtards are so fucking stupid or else we couldnt overthrow the Establishment at all.

Hard facts? Your facts need Viagara.

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL)

Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CBS News/YouGov Clinton 46, Trump 43, Johnson 3, Stein 2 Clinton +3
Quoting rigged polls to disprove rigged polling is stupid, dude.

The Fox News poll is rigged for Hillary? You need a giant enema!

You know Trump is going to get buried and so do his supporters and you are posting this lie so that it won't be the biggest blow out in history. As dumb as the tRump supporters are there are only a few dumb enough to actually believe that lie. The rest of you pretend to believe it. PATHETIC!
Fox lied about Trump making fun of the reporter just like the rest of them, moron.

I have already accepted a crooked hiLIARy win.....now I am hoping to be surprised. :thup:
The media is in the tank for Hilalry and is following instructions from Podesta on loading the polls with over representation from Democratic demographic groups to make it look like she is winnig by double digits to suppress Trump vote tgurn out.

Trump I am fairly sure is going to win.

I am not as certain as the level of certitude I have that the sun will be coming up tomorrow, but it is way more than my confidence that The New York Times is run by Marxist pricks.

The truly sad thing...they don't care. As long as the democrats promise them hand outs...they will sell their children into slavery to get them.....and think they got over on the Republicans......they are truly mentally ill....
It is sad, but it seems that we are close to the tipping point of the herds that require government funding controlling the system well enough that their flow of cash to their pockets will never end.

Exept that it one day will as the economy is not able to keep up with the growth of the political patronage networks. We are heading to some hard shoals.

I have already accepted a crooked hiLIARy win.....now I am hoping to be surprised. :thup:
The media is in the tank for Hilalry and is following instructions from Podesta on loading the polls with over representation from Democratic demographic groups to make it look like she is winnig by double digits to suppress Trump vote tgurn out.

Trump I am fairly sure is going to win.

I am not as certain as the level of certitude I have that the sun will be coming up tomorrow, but it is way more than my confidence that The New York Times is run by Marxist pricks.

1385397347210-conspiracy_theory_meme_300x300.jpg

who does not think the government is corrupt, cheats, steals, lies, over taxes, rigs the system in some way?

This is a season of overload in all categories

enough

I wonder do people, the walking dead majority, actually try to learn about issues or just complain and blame others? "We the people" get to vote and be heard, to change things. Why do some vote as pacts the same every election............and then expect things to be different? Insanity

who does not think the government is corrupt, cheats, steals, lies, over taxes, rigs the system in some way?

This is a season of overload in all categories

enough

I wonder do people, the walking dead majority, actually try to learn about issues or just complain and blame others? "We the people" get to vote and be heard, to change things. Why do some vote as pacts the same every election............and then expect things to be different? Insanity

I wonder that as well but one thing I do know; all the usual whiners will have no excuse for whining in the future if they fail to vote for Donald Trump and end the crippling growth of the corporate crony networks.

They will just ahve to shut the fuck up and go whine under a rock from here on out if they cant take advantage of this opportunity to kick the Establishment square in the balls.

It's not a question of IF the polls are false
But rather, the degree to which they are falsified:

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge
More delusional conspiracy theory nonsense from the right.

The polls themselves state that they over-sample democrats right there up in the open... duh.

Its not a question of belief, you can either acknowledge reality or continue living in your fantasy world.

That being said, we still don't know if the Establishment will let Trump win even if he gets the votes.

- Over-sample Hispanics

It isn't a conspiracy, it is out there in the open for everyone to see.

- Over-sample Hispanics

Too bad these emails can't be verified as authentic lol.

- Over-sample Hispanics

It isn't a conspiracy, it is out there in the open for everyone to see.

So where is the Atlas project presidential poll?

Forum List

Back