Poland saved Europe many times.

Oh ok.

The sanctions were extended another 6 months in June so it will be January before they vote again.

Sure! He can't because I'm an American citizen :)

To extend them by another 6 months. ;)

Try telling that to those African Americans he wants to deport.
What African Americans?! You're making things up or you're confused. A lot of Haitians came here and got asylum after an earthquake but they're still here! They aren't American so....?

You didn't see on the news those 4 African American women who criticised Trump? Trump said they should be sent home even though 3 of them were born in the US. LOL!
They're asylum seekers, they've got special status! What's your excuse? :)

LOL, So, when the EU wants to get rid of Refugees, it's the EU is right, but when 4 colored women hate Israel, and Kosher people, then it's Deport them.

Wow, when did the Mohel snip & suck your Weiner?
We don't say "colored" anymore you racist! It's "person of color"!

The EU wants to get rid of refugees?

I say black. I don't go along with that PC nonsense.

Lol, you are delusional.

Some of them may be wrong, but none of them are Jewish apart from you and Abe. :)

LOL, Abe was the 2nd most anti-Kosher, and I was the 1st most anti-Kosher on that forum.

How could anybody think we were Kosher, and not them, is beyond me.

Pesky, Uther, and Cassandra, were rabidly pro-Kosher, and promoted the Kosher agenda, I.E blaming everybody for the Holocaust, crying about Anti-Semitism, promoting Kosher people.

Wow, I don't know how anybody wouldn't know those 3 were Kosher.
You are just qwazy!

Abe the guy who always insisted he was a Polish Jew?! You're right about you though :)

uther & Pesky picked on Abe and his "funny cap" and that's not all.

I was not "pro Kosher" until you got on there! No one talked about Jews until you got there, no one picked on Jews and no one defended Jews until you got on there.

No we did not blame everyone for the Holocaust, we only blamed the Polaks! No one even blamed the Nazis lol.

That's BS, first of all Uther & Pesky were blaming Poland for the Holocaust, for years before I arrived on that Sub-Human forum.

I proved that multiple times, they were completely fixated on hating Polish people from the Kosher perspective, like promoting Kosher beauties, Kosher inventors, Kosher scientists, blaming Poland & others for the Holocaust, or as anti-Semitic.

I don't know how it couldn't be more obvious, that they were Kosher.
If they did it was because of Polish Jew Abe :)

It wasn't from the Jewish perspective lol. They made fun of him for being Jewish - or claiming to be anyway. No one could figure out how a Pole could support someone like ana8 and especially not a Jew! She was an actual Nazi! Abe was a Polish Jew supporting a Nazi! Unbelievable. Which is why we didn't believe it. Or I didn't anyway.

The promoting of all that only happened after you got there and was only in response to your extreme antisemitism.

ana8 wasn't a nazi.

You'd have to be clueless to think it. To you anybody who doesn't attack Jews must be a Jew..
If you think I'm Jewish, you're wrong about that and you're wrong about everyone else.

These are the religions of some of the posters on there.

Me - Ukrainian GC
Alexey - Russian Orthodox
Uther Pendragon - Serbian Orthodox
Pesky Army - Roman Catholic
Kubek - Roman Catholic
Lukashenko is Dr Phil - Finnish reindeer worshipers
Iron Dictator - Serbian Orthodox
Real Magyar - Roman Catholic
Cassandra - Russian Orthodox
Abe - Roman Catholic/Jewish
You - Hassidic Jew :)
2 more lies!

Luka worshipped Hitler! I'm not Russian Orthodox! hmmmm was Russian Orthodox, how could you forget him?!

LOL @ Abe. Roman Catholic all the way

That's true, but that's not an official religion. :) Yes you are! I didn't forget hmmm. I only included people who posted on the Poland forum. I can't remember if Limpy posted on the Russia forum. I did forget STA, but I'm not sure what his religion is. :)

He may have been a practicing Roman Catholic, but he was 50% Jewish. That's 50% less Jewish than Limpy. :)
LOL If I ever see Luka again, I'm telling him you said that :)
No I am not! Oh ok, that makes sense. yeah I think hmmmm left shortly after Limpy came there. Yes Limpy trolled the Russia forum, we only followed him to the Poland forum after LFOD started posting there.
STA's religion was the same as Luka's :)

Abe knew next to nothing about Jews or the Jewish faith. He was raised Catholic so I'm glad you admit that - finally! He never did.

LOL where do you get that he was 50% Jewish?? Because he claims his mother was Jewish? In most Catholic-Jewish marriages, the children adopt the Jewish faith. In many marriages, the children adopt the mother's faith. So why was he raised Catholic? I asked Abe this before btw :) Anyway most Jews aren't 100% or even 50% Jewish. My Israeli cousin is genetically only 3% Jewish which is half of my brother and way less than half of me. That's why they say "Jewish isn't an ethnicity, it's a religion" But it is an ethic group as well.

Limpy is 100% Jewish both in ethnicity and in faith :)

It was you who said he worships Hitler!

Yes you are! I couldn't remember if he did. What are you talking about? You, Pesky and Uther were already on the Poland forum long before Limpy arrived! STA hardly ever mentioned Hitler, but it is Limpy's other religion. :)

How could he know next to nothing about Jews when he had a Jewish mother?

Yes. That doesn't mean it's the case in all Catholic-Jewish marriages! Because that's the religion his father wanted him to be raised! I've never thought it was an ethnicity.

I agree with you about that. :)
No, I meant I'm telling him you said worshipping Hitler isn't an official religion! He'll gas you for that!

I am not! I don't know what you're talking about either so we're even :) No we were not! LFOD went there first to troll Limpy and the rest of us followed him over. STA didn't have to say it!

I guess because he wasn't Jewish? LOL And neither was his mother. His first posts there were as "Tony" and I told you that. He was probably Italian or back then he was pretending to be one at least.

I didn't say it was all the time but it's true most of the time. How do you know what his father wanted?! It is though. '

OMG we've been arguing for almost 10 years and we've agreed 8 times now! We're getting along great!

Where does he get his Zyklon B from, Limpy? :)

No I'm not! You never know what you're talking about. :) Yes you were! Uther and Pesky were certainly on there and you were on there when Jules arrived, which was before Limpy. You're wrong as always.

That's probably because he was afraid to reveal his Polish Jewish ancestry at first.

How do you know? It wouldn't have been his mother who wanted if would it? They have the same etnicity as other Middle Eastern people, they're all semites.

Don't expect it to last. :)

I have never bad mouthed Brits! The UK is one of Ukraine's biggest supporters!
LOL yes you did in PM's. You said they were retarded :) So? They're only supporting you against Russia.

I never said that! Stop making things up!

Not only that, the UK is a friend of Ukraine.
I have never bad mouthed Brits! The UK is one of Ukraine's biggest supporters!
LOL yes you did in PM's. You said they were retarded :) So? They're only supporting you against Russia.

My replies got all messed up when the site went down!

Again:
Ok you implied it then! Happy now? :dance:
So what was wrong with the UK before it became a 'friend' of Ukraine and why were they retarded then but not now? :))

No I didn't, I never implied it! Why should I be happy with your lies? They're always sub standard, you must try harder, not what I'd expect from someone who trained at the KGB school of propaganda. :)
Nothing, the UK has always been a friend of Ukraine. :) They're not as retarded as you. :)
Oh! I see you're getting better at lying! Yes you did call them retarded! Retarded Brits!
I'm not retarded! I don't have British genes! :)

I've never said that. That's not what you told me. You're a retarded Russian. :)

To wind you up, they were trolls, they all knew what they were doing. One of those 3 is posting on here, why don't you ask HER yourself?

I have no idea what religion those people are, some of them are Jews, but I don't think all of them are.

That doesn't alter the fact that most of the people who posted on Topix weren't Jewish.

So, Cassandra posts as Irosie?

No! LOL! Are you really this dense? Which other poster on here knows both of us from Topix? :)

Moon Pie is Moon Pie not Cassandra.

There was no Moon Pie on Topix, so Moon Pie is.....? :)

Yes, they only posted seldomly.

Seldomly as in never? :)

What African Americans?! You're making things up or you're confused. A lot of Haitians came here and got asylum after an earthquake but they're still here! They aren't American so....?

You didn't see on the news those 4 African American women who criticised Trump? Trump said they should be sent home even though 3 of them were born in the US. LOL!
LOL! What four African Americans? Do you assume any 'person of color' is black?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (aka Occasional-Cortex) is Puerto Rican, Rashida Taib is a US born Palestinian (immigrant parents), Ayanna Pressley is black & born here, Ilhan Omar is from Somalia. 2 blacks.

Those asylum seekers need to go back to their country. It's been 9 years, if it hasn't been rebuilt by now, maybe the folks back home could use a hand.

I didn't check their nationalities! The point is Trump wanted to send home 3 women who were born in the US!

Blame Trump for not sending them back!
Their nationalities are American! All 4 of them! They're all Congresswomen! LOL He mostly meant Omar though and apparently she married her brother to get into the US? Taib is anti Jewish I think.

He's trying to send those Haitians home!

He meant all of them, he thought they were all born abroad!

Why is it taking him so long?
I don't know why it's taking so long, I haven't been following the story

Show me your genetics credentials! Yes I am ethnically Jewish! I didn't want to, I just couldn't think of a better way to say hi back! What's wrong with saying Aloha??
LOL I don't eat that much!
I should have! I'm sure I talked about my Israeli cousin on Topix.
Show me your genetics credentials! Yes I am ethnically Jewish! I didn't want to, I just couldn't think of a better way to say hi back! What's wrong with saying Aloha??

I'm not showing you my credentials! :)
0.00000001% maybe! Why didn't you just say hello? Nothing if you're Hawaiian!
Are you on a diet?
Your Israeli fifth cousin! Limpy's probably more related to him than you. :)
You don't have any! Haha I'm only 89% European' but the other 11% isn't only Jewish. Why?! I'm not Jewish and he said Shalom, he's not Hawaiian so I said Aloha!
Why would I be on a diet?! Stop talking about my weight!
He could be a fourth cousin! I have Jewish 3rd cousins too but they haven't written to me demanding to know how on earth they're related to me. LOL yeah probably.

Yes I do! Asian Russian? :) Make your mind up!
That doesn't make sense!
Why? It was a big talking point on Topix. :)
Why don't you write to them? Not probably. :)
Show us your credentials then! Or just tell us what they are! :)
LOL Asian and sub Saharan African are about the only ethnicities we don't have.... yet! Make my mind up about what?? I'm sure a lot of things don't make any sense to you :)
It was your talking point and you were as wrong then as you are now!
Why should I? I have no idea how we're related since those records are long gone or inaccessible. Limpy is probably his first cousin :)

No! LOL! Only those?
Make your mind up whether you're a Jew or not! You change your mind every time you post! They don't where you're concerned. :)
All of our side talked about your weight and your fat ass. :)
So how are you going to know for sure?
They're probably brothers. :)
Yes! I demand to see them! You have more?
I already explained that! I make sense all the time!
LOL no you did not
I won't and it isn't important. I would like to know the names of my ancestors though.
LOL! :)

Again:
So what was wrong with the UK before it became a 'friend' of Ukraine and why were they retarded then but not now? :))

No I didn't, I never implied it! Why should I be happy with your lies? They're always sub standard, you must try harder, not what I'd expect from someone who trained at the KGB school of propaganda. :)
Nothing, the UK has always been a friend of Ukraine. :) They're not as retarded as you. :)
Oh! I see you're getting better at lying! Yes you did call them retarded! Retarded Brits!

I've never said that. That's not what you told me. You're a retarded Russian. :)
:ack-1: I didn't call you a retarded Ukrainian! That would be closer to the truth though since I'm not Russian but you really are Ukrainian!

Some of them may be wrong, but none of them are Jewish apart from you and Abe. :)

LOL, Abe was the 2nd most anti-Kosher, and I was the 1st most anti-Kosher on that forum.

Pesky, Uther, and Cassandra, were rabidly pro-Kosher, and promoted the Kosher agenda, I.E blaming everybody for the Holocaust, crying about Anti-Semitism, promoting Kosher people.

You are just qwazy!

Abe the guy who always insisted he was a Polish Jew?! You're right about you though :)

I was not "pro Kosher" until you got on there! No one talked about Jews until you got there, no one picked on Jews and no one defended Jews until you got on there.

No we did not blame everyone for the Holocaust, we only blamed the Polaks! No one even blamed the Nazis lol.

That's BS, first of all Uther & Pesky were blaming Poland for the Holocaust, for years before I arrived on that Sub-Human forum.

I proved that multiple times, they were completely fixated on hating Polish people from the Kosher perspective, like promoting Kosher beauties, Kosher inventors, Kosher scientists, blaming Poland & others for the Holocaust, or as anti-Semitic.

It wasn't from the Jewish perspective lol. They made fun of him for being Jewish - or claiming to be anyway. No one could figure out how a Pole could support someone like ana8 and especially not a Jew! She was an actual Nazi! Abe was a Polish Jew supporting a Nazi! Unbelievable. Which is why we didn't believe it. Or I didn't anyway.

The promoting of all that only happened after you got there and was only in response to your extreme antisemitism.

ana8 wasn't a nazi.
She really was though

2 more lies!

Luka worshipped Hitler! I'm not Russian Orthodox! hmmmm was Russian Orthodox, how could you forget him?!

LOL @ Abe. Roman Catholic all the way

That's true, but that's not an official religion. :) Yes you are! I didn't forget hmmm. I only included people who posted on the Poland forum. I can't remember if Limpy posted on the Russia forum. I did forget STA, but I'm not sure what his religion is. :)

He may have been a practicing Roman Catholic, but he was 50% Jewish. That's 50% less Jewish than Limpy. :)
No I am not! Oh ok, that makes sense. yeah I think hmmmm left shortly after Limpy came there. Yes Limpy trolled the Russia forum, we only followed him to the Poland forum after LFOD started posting there.

Abe knew next to nothing about Jews or the Jewish faith. He was raised Catholic so I'm glad you admit that - finally! He never did.

LOL where do you get that he was 50% Jewish?? Because he claims his mother was Jewish? In most Catholic-Jewish marriages, the children adopt the Jewish faith. In many marriages, the children adopt the mother's faith. So why was he raised Catholic? I asked Abe this before btw :) Anyway most Jews aren't 100% or even 50% Jewish. My Israeli cousin is genetically only 3% Jewish which is half of my brother and way less than half of me. That's why they say "Jewish isn't an ethnicity, it's a religion" But it is an ethic group as well.

Yes you are! I couldn't remember if he did. What are you talking about? You, Pesky and Uther were already on the Poland forum long before Limpy arrived! STA hardly ever mentioned Hitler, but it is Limpy's other religion. :)

Yes. That doesn't mean it's the case in all Catholic-Jewish marriages! Because that's the religion his father wanted him to be raised! I've never thought it was an ethnicity.

No, I meant I'm telling him you said worshipping Hitler isn't an official religion! He'll gas you for that!

I am not! I don't know what you're talking about either so we're even :) No we were not! LFOD went there first to troll Limpy and the rest of us followed him over. STA didn't have to say it!

I guess because he wasn't Jewish? LOL And neither was his mother. His first posts there were as "Tony" and I told you that. He was probably Italian or back then he was pretending to be one at least.

I didn't say it was all the time but it's true most of the time. How do you know what his father wanted?! It is though. '

OMG we've been arguing for almost 10 years and we've agreed 8 times now! We're getting along great!

No I'm not! You never know what you're talking about. :) Yes you were! Uther and Pesky were certainly on there and you were on there when Jules arrived, which was before Limpy. You're wrong as always.

That's probably because he was afraid to reveal his Polish Jewish ancestry at first.

How do you know? It wouldn't have been his mother who wanted if would it? They have the same etnicity as other Middle Eastern people, they're all semites.

Haha probably.

You are! Yes I do! I was not! Jules was on the Russia forum too. I don't know when she went to the Poland forum or if she went there first. No I'm not.
LOL bullshit
OMG look at Trump's daughter. Married a Jewish guy and converted. Kids are being raised Jewish. I have never heard of anyone marrying a Jewish person and not converting, not unless both are atheists or religion isn't part of their lives or whatever. That's true but dna companies apparently know the difference between Jewish and "middle eastern".
I don't :)

Again:

LOL, they admit to being Kosher, and you attack them as a Russian, anyways.

When are you coming out of the Closet & Coming Kosher Clean about your Kosher heritage?

Are you on a diet?
You don't have any! Haha I'm only 89% European' but the other 11% isn't only Jewish. Why?! I'm not Jewish and he said Shalom, he's not Hawaiian so I said Aloha!
He could be a fourth cousin! I have Jewish 3rd cousins too but they haven't written to me demanding to know how on earth they're related to me. LOL yeah probably.

That doesn't make sense!
LOL Asian and sub Saharan African are about the only ethnicities we don't have.... yet! Make my mind up about what?? I'm sure a lot of things don't make any sense to you :)
Why should I? I have no idea how we're related since those records are long gone or inaccessible. Limpy is probably his first cousin :)

No! LOL! Only those?
Make your mind up whether you're a Jew or not! You change your mind every time you post! They don't where you're concerned. :)

We know you won't attack Kosher people, because you are a Kosher person yourself.

To extend them by another 6 months. ;)

Try telling that to those African Americans he wants to deport.

LOL, So, when the EU wants to get rid of Refugees, it's the EU is right, but when 4 colored women hate Israel, and Kosher people, then it's Deport them.

Wow, when did the Mohel snip & suck your Weiner?
We don't say "colored" anymore you racist! It's "person of color"!

The EU wants to get rid of refugees?

I say black. I don't go along with that PC nonsense.

Why do you follow PC nonsense when it comes to Kosher people?

Absurd,
especially considering Katyn Massacre, and the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938.
That would make them anti Soviet, not anti commie. The fact is, 39% of Poles were commies in 1947 and they weren't Jewish.

I'm calling Bull on that, considering Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference, the USA Ambassador had reason to lie.
Huh? This was 1947 when Poles were supposed to have free elections as promised. You aren't making sense. Commies won by 80% which was bullshit of course so the US ambassador estimated the real number of commies at 39%. Yes it was an estimate but the point being a very large number of Poles were communist.

That's bull too.
Poles always have been overwhelmingly non-Communist.
You're in denial :) Right now Poles are at least 60% communist. Oh, I mean "socialist" ;)

The term "Red Plague" referring to Soviets comes from Polish poet Józef Szczepański, and the term "Zydokomuna" or Kosher Commie comes from Poles too.

Poland was among the first to fight the Soviets, and first major stand to the Soviets in the Polish-Soviet War of 1919 - 1921.

To say Poles were pro-Communism, is absurd.

Are you on a diet?

That doesn't make sense!

No! LOL! Only those?
Yes! I demand to see them! You have more?
I already explained that! I make sense all the time!
LOL no you did not
I won't and it isn't important. I would like to know the names of my ancestors though.
LOL! :)

I'm not going to show you. :) I was talking about your ethnicities!
Your explanation didn't make sense!
Yes we did, everybody on our side called you ***andra. Even Luky called you that. :auiqs.jpg:
If you write to them you might find out their names!

Again:

:ack-1: I didn't call you a retarded Ukrainian! That would be closer to the truth though since I'm not Russian but you really are Ukrainian!

There's no difference, you are Russian. :)

You are just qwazy!

ana8 wasn't a nazi.
She really was though

She really wasn't. The only nazis were Limpy and Luky.

Haha probably.

You are! Yes I do! I was not! Jules was on the Russia forum too. I don't know when she went to the Poland forum or if she went there first. No I'm not.
LOL bullshit
OMG look at Trump's daughter. Married a Jewish guy and converted. Kids are being raised Jewish. I have never heard of anyone marrying a Jewish person and not converting, not unless both are atheists or religion isn't part of their lives or whatever. That's true but dna companies apparently know the difference between Jewish and "middle eastern".
I don't :)

I'd say definitely. :)

Yes you are! Yes I do! I think she was on the Poland forum first. You were definitely on the Poland forum in 2011. Yes you are!

Or the truth.

So, that's one example. Type Jews converting to Catholicism into Google and see how many results you get.
How do they know the difference?

Good. :)

Forum List

Back