Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

I have said this all along.
If anyone watches the ENTIRE - UNEDITED body cam videos that are available on YouTube, and you are objective, you will change your mind.

Floyd had multiple opportunities to tell officers he took a lethal dose. He knew he did. If you listen to what he is saying - he repeatedly states "I don't want to die, don't leave me alone, promise me you will stay with me - I am a good person, I don't want to die" - YET when asked did he take something - FLOYD SAYS NO.
You can also see at the beginning he was reasonably sober. Within a few minutes the drugs start to take effect, and you can see a large difference in his speech, and he becomes paranoid about dying or being alone.
Chauvin is a bully. There was no reason to continue to pin him down well after he stopped fighting. So I think negligent homicide is the charge because Floyd contributed MORE to his death than Chauvin.
PERIOD
It doesn't matter.

Manslaughter still applies.

If you punch a person high on drugs and they fall hit their head and die of a head injury it's still manslaughter.

He would of never died except for the person punching him.
You don't know that. Just like you don't know if Floyd would have died if his neck wasn't compressed by a knee

I imagine not he would not be dead due to his tolerance level. He wasn't dead before the incident was he.
Seriously? The "incident" you refer to includes him ingesting a lethal amount of drugs, Penny! The reason that he couldn't breathe when he was standing up is that's a symptom of an overdose of the drug he had in his system! Unless you have some way of proving that the Police on scene should have known he was overdosing on that drug...you don't have a murder case.
If he had a lethal amount of drugs that could cause overdosing he would not have been standing and able to struggle like they said he did. He stopped breathing because a knee was on his neck constricting oxygen and blood flow. Simple murder conviction no matter how the defense tries to spin it. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause. Independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."
Where did you get your Doctorate?

The Floyd issue is 100% political.
The Press used it to help the Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party win the 2020 election.
The Police kill about twice as many White suspects annually than they do Black suspects but the Press never makes it an issue when a white suspect is killed.
The Press exploits these incidents and fans the flames of hate on purpose.
If Floyd was White you would have never heard of him.
Here are some interesting stats to ponder.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks | The Daily Wire
Cops kill nearly twice as many whites as blacks
More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks
Data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man
Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers
Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops

Study Shows Black Cops Just as Likely to Kill Black Suspects as White Cops (theroot.com)
While there was obviously a huge disparity in the number of black people killed by police, the researchers wrote that the “disproportionate killing of African Americans by police officers does not appear to be driven by micro‐level racism.”

Do Police Shoot Blacks More Often Than Whites? - Run Your Own Country (ryoc.us)

Killed by Police in 2017:
White – 456 (47%)
Black – 221 (23%)
Hispanic – 179 (18%)
Other – 43 (4%)
Unknown – 77 (8%)
Total – 976 (100%)

floyd died of drug overdose---------and what chauvin did or didn't do had nothing to do with it.

Yes, Floyd DID die of a drug overdose.

. .. and yes, I do agree with you, what Chauvin did wasn't a causative factor.

BUT? What he didn't do had nothing to do with it? THAT, is a bridge too far. He was a callous and poorly trained officer.

Nah, I don't buy that what he "DIDN'T DO" had nothing to do with it, he was negligent.

If our police were adequately trained to recognize the signs of drug use and a potential drug overdose, and they took seriously the motto, "protect and serve," if we held them to the standard that we should, and they treated all citizens' life as sacred as they should?

He neither protected nor served the public, he saw Floyd as an enemy of the public, not a member of the public in crises.

What he DIDN'T do was, indeed, negligent.
Work around violent manipulative criminals and you too will become callous.

Chauvin wasn't negligent---Floyd would have died with or without Chauvin there. He od on drugs. Stop trying to punish the cop for doing nothing that caused Floyds death.
So you are saying that if someone is dying of an OD there is nothing emergency services can do to help them, is that it?

Not only that but what the heck just let the police execute them right there. Save everyone the trouble!!!
MAGA

If anyone watches the ENTIRE - UNEDITED body cam videos that are available on YouTube, and you are objective, you will change your mind.

Floyd had multiple opportunities to tell officers he took a lethal dose. He knew he did. If you listen to what he is saying - he repeatedly states "I don't want to die, don't leave me alone, promise me you will stay with me - I am a good person, I don't want to die" - YET when asked did he take something - FLOYD SAYS NO.
You can also see at the beginning he was reasonably sober. Within a few minutes the drugs start to take effect, and you can see a large difference in his speech, and he becomes paranoid about dying or being alone.
Chauvin is a bully. There was no reason to continue to pin him down well after he stopped fighting. So I think negligent homicide is the charge because Floyd contributed MORE to his death than Chauvin.
PERIOD
It doesn't matter.

If you punch a person high on drugs and they fall hit their head and die of a head injury it's still manslaughter.

He was already dying from the massive loads of fentanyl and methamphetamines in his system. He also had heart problems. Taking drugs led to his death. Period.

I am sure having about 600 lbs on his neck back and legs were the police officers idea of therapy for him.
MAGA

Last edited:

PERIOD
It doesn't matter.

You don't know that. Just like you don't know if Floyd would have died if his neck wasn't compressed by a knee

I imagine not he would not be dead due to his tolerance level. He wasn't dead before the incident was he.
Seriously? The "incident" you refer to includes him ingesting a lethal amount of drugs, Penny! The reason that he couldn't breathe when he was standing up is that's a symptom of an overdose of the drug he had in his system! Unless you have some way of proving that the Police on scene should have known he was overdosing on that drug...you don't have a murder case.
If he had a lethal amount of drugs that could cause overdosing he would not have been standing and able to struggle like they said he did. He stopped breathing because a knee was on his neck constricting oxygen and blood flow. Simple murder conviction no matter how the defense tries to spin it. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause. Independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."
If he swallowed drugs to keep from being caught with them when the Police showed up to arrest him for passing counterfeit bills then he would have overdosed about when he did. Floyd was saying he couldn't breath when he was standing with no pressure on his back or neck, long before Chauvin knelt on him. The independent examiner hired by the Floyd family was PAID to find that the cause of death was "asphyxiation from sustained pressure"! The Coroner's report found that Floyd had a lethal amount of drugs in his body.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA

The Austopsy shows that nothing the cops did led to his death.....he died because of his poor health, and the lethal levels of drugs in his system....the knee on the neck did nothing......the lethal doses of drugs killed Floyd and nothing the cops could have done at the scene would have prevented his death.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
1617293250359.png

So the cops can execute you if you have any moral failings? Really, Axis Mikey?

Don't you belong to a cult where your "Prophet" was lynched because he was accused of bigamy?

By the logic you just stated, the murder of Joseph Smith (dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) was totally justified. He was convicted of fraud in New York, ran a scam bank in Kirkland Ohio, was driven out of Missouri for political terrorism, and was marrying multiple women, some as young as 14.

I mean, if merely doing something bad makes it okay to murder you.... maybe you should join a new religion.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put this knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

View attachment 474951
You are off the deep end again, failed resume writer. The OP acknowledges the mistake by the cop and that it was manslaughter. Still going to jail, snowflake.

The independent examiner hired by the Floyd family was PAID to find that the cause of death was "asphyxiation from sustained pressure"! The Coroner's report found that Floyd had a lethal amount of drugs in his body.

Exactly.
Idealist will always be idealist.... ignoring everything that they don't like to know.
It is what the entire liberal philosophy is. Narrative trumps truth.

Don't you belong to a cult where your "Prophet" was lynched because he was accused of bigamy?

By the logic you just stated, the murder of Joseph Smith (dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) was totally justified. He was convicted of fraud in New York, ran a scam bank in Kirkland Ohio, was driven out of Missouri for political terrorism, and was marrying multiple women, some as young as 14.

I mean, if merely doing something bad makes it okay to murder you.... maybe you should join a new religion.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put this knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

View attachment 474951

Of those 5 photos, 4 of them are photos of democrats party members....the first is the photo of a pre-democrat party member ......remember, the slave owners of the south started the democrat party.....

Chauvin was following MPD training.......Floyd killed himself with lethal levels of drugs...taking the drugs to hide them from police, on top of the drugs already in his system.........

PERIOD
It doesn't matter.

If he swallowed drugs to keep from being caught with them when the Police showed up to arrest him for passing counterfeit bills then he would have overdosed about when he did. Floyd was saying he couldn't breath when he was standing with no pressure on his back or neck, long before Chauvin knelt on him. The independent examiner hired by the Floyd family was PAID to find that the cause of death was "asphyxiation from sustained pressure"! The Coroner's report found that Floyd had a lethal amount of drugs in his body.

Ann Coulter cites the exact statements of the autopsy...

the Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner, Andrew Baker:

"No life-threatening injuries identified --

"A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

"B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

"C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

"D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

"E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"

In short: No bloodshot eyes and no trauma to any part of Floyd's neck.

And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin "squeezed the life out of" Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.

That's the entire case against Officer Chauvin! But the howling mob isn't giving up its holy religious observance because of one dork in a lab coat. The sun might not rise! The city of Minneapolis could be wiped out! Wait -- that might actually happen.

The medical examiner also found that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system -- I don't want to say "to kill a horse," because that would be a cliche. But it would be enough to bump off an entire team of Budweiser Clydesdales. In technical medical jargon:

"A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying, "deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

Naturally, Baker was quick to add, "I am not saying this killed him." Please don't throw me to the woke gods! Leave me to my test tubes! (And you thought lawyers were craven.)

His death is tragic. I watched the video as well, and I would be comfortable finding the officer guilty of manslaugther...I am on the fence about Minn 3rd Degree Murder Stat as well.

With that said, then even more tragic part of his death, was how the left used tragic death as cover to continue their insurrectionist attacks across the country....

If he had a lethal amount of drugs that could cause overdosing he would not have been standing and able to struggle like they said he did.
you know how 220 pound people behave after ingesting drugs? just checking, what is your experience? I have a few in my life, and I can tell you people on drugs are much much stronger than they are when they are straight. So please, enlighten me in your experience.
Aldo Raine what do you disagree with?

Not even manslaughter. There were no signs of asphyxia according to the autopsy.

Chauvin is innocent.

Well, having a grown man put his knee on the back of his neck for 9 minutes surely played some role in his death, or at least so one would think.
how so? explain the technical terms. you're an expert on people behavior? how would you have resolved Floyd's refusal to sit in a car?

If he had a lethal amount of drugs that could cause overdosing he would not have been standing and able to struggle like they said he did.
you know how 220 pound people behave after ingesting drugs? just checking, what is your experience? I have a few in my life, and I can tell you people on drugs are much much stronger than they are when they are straight. So please, enlighten me in your experience.
Aldo Raine what do you disagree with?

On drugs does not "make them stronger" a possible adrenaline rush and a short burst of aerobic activity of above normal. Not stronger in the sense they are suddenly able to increase a max strength move.

More durable for a short amount of time, yes. Slightly increased aerobic capacity, probably.

floyd died of drug overdose---------and what chauvin did or didn't do had nothing to do with it.

Yes, Floyd DID die of a drug overdose.

. .. and yes, I do agree with you, what Chauvin did wasn't a causative factor.

BUT? What he didn't do had nothing to do with it? THAT, is a bridge too far. He was a callous and poorly trained officer.

Nah, I don't buy that what he "DIDN'T DO" had nothing to do with it, he was negligent.

If our police were adequately trained to recognize the signs of drug use and a potential drug overdose, and they took seriously the motto, "protect and serve," if we held them to the standard that we should, and they treated all citizens' life as sacred as they should?

He neither protected nor served the public, he saw Floyd as an enemy of the public, not a member of the public in crises.

What he DIDN'T do was, indeed, negligent.
Work around violent manipulative criminals and you too will become callous.

Chauvin wasn't negligent---Floyd would have died with or without Chauvin there. He od on drugs. Stop trying to punish the cop for doing nothing that caused Floyds death.
So you are saying that if someone is dying of an OD there is nothing emergency services can do to help them, is that it?

Not only that but what the heck just let the police execute them right there. Save everyone the trouble!!!
MAGA
so which part of the cops videos did Floyd help himself? Why didn't Floyd just give the cigarettes to the two clerks to avoid the confrontation?

a possible adrenaline rush and a short burst of aerobic activity of above normal
hahahaahahahahahaha, then what does that do if not make them stronger? fatigue never sets in. most people break down and stop struggling, not a person on drugs. you just admitted it. Stronger.

View attachment 474951

Of those 5 photos, 4 of them are photos of democrats party members....the first is the photo of a pre-democrat party member ......remember, the slave owners of the south started the democrat party.....

Chauvin was following MPD training.......Floyd killed himself with lethal levels of drugs...taking the drugs to hide them from police, on top of the drugs already in his system.........
and as time evolved he became lethargic, he kept falling. therefore he was unstable.

Forum List

Back