Police brutality on live tv.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Lol.

Watching 5 o'clock news ( Boston ) . End of a high speed chase in New Hampshire . The news chopper shows the guy getting out the car giving him self up . He's on his knees n hands on his head . Cops grab him and one of the cops stars punching the dude over and over .

The news talking heads say "looks like a scuffle " and the camera pulls back. No mention of the obvious assault by the cop. They just go on and on about the dangerous chase .

Lol. Like the viewers don't have eyeballs !

Unless you provide video there is really no sense of commenting, too many variables may have happened

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The news station website doesn't have the vid. They are protecting the police . Disgraceful , they are the press!!!

It'll pop up somewhere soon enough .

It does not matter what happened, it is the seriousness of the charges that matter.

When i got arrested, the cop smashed my head on to a car. I was philosophical and put it down to the whole tapestry of the incident.

Even at the moment, i remembered thinking what a cool move it was, and understandable.

It is hard to make a lucid judgement without the video. I have this dirty habit of not just 'taking someone's word for it.'

The other day I saw a goose with the head of Al Gore. It really speaks to the inconvenience of truth that I have no video.

Guy had surrendered and was on the ground with his hands over his head. I don't see any reason for the police to get physical with him, but they did.

Damn, if you make the video full screen, it is really obvious that one guy is using an inappropriate level of force, punching the guy in his head for no apparent reason.

"If police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass-kicking with them." -- Chris Rock

------------------

Guy had surrendered and was on the ground with his hands over his head. I don't see any reason for the police to get physical with him, but they did.

Damn, if you make the video full screen, it is really obvious that one guy is using an inappropriate level of force, punching the guy in his head for no apparent reason.

"The chase began when a suspect wanted on multiple warrants refused to stop for police in Holden. From there, the chase wound through Concord, Littleton, Chelmsford, Billerica, Nashua, Hudson and several towns in between.

Speeds reached up to 90 mph."

If a friend, relative or child of yours had wandered out into the street and been killed in that chase, somehow I think you would have felt differently.

Fleeing at 90mph. . . no apparent reason. Oye. :420:

"The chase began when a suspect wanted on multiple warrants refused to stop for police in Holden. From there, the chase wound through Concord, Littleton, Chelmsford, Billerica, Nashua, Hudson and several towns in between.
That's a beautiful area. I love it there. Very scenic.

Speeds reached up to 90 mph."

That's the speed of the average driver in that area. They are my kind of people.

If a friend, relative or child of yours had wandered out into the street and been killed in that chase, somehow I think you would have felt differently.

But since no one was injured, the beating was justified...how, exactly?

I watched the video.

The officers who beat that man should be charged with assault.

the police should have stopped him and thanked him for not killing anyone in his mad get-a-way attempt. That alone should make them drop the charges.

Then they should have also checked and changed his diaper if needed.

Last edited:
Police officers are not entitled to mete out justice on the side of the road, even when the thug looks like he deserves it....sorry.

Forum List

Back