Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Obviously, you did not comprehend the autopsy report. There was a scuffle at the car and Brown was shot in the hand there. Then Brown ran. At that point, Wilson should have waited for backup before playing cowboy and executioner.

False scenario... The kid was shot running towards the officer who had already been beaten by him get it straight race baiter[/QUOT
He wasn't required to shoot the unarmed kid again either, but he chose to do so. Something tells me that's what the Furgeson PD prefers.

He should have been shot in the head when he first attacked the officer

Maybe so, assuming it happened that way. But once that was over, Wilson should not have fired wildly endangering innocent bystanders. My guess is, he was like many posting here -- not going to let a Black person get away with anything as long as he had the gun/power.

Firing multiple rounds is NOT the same thing as firing wildly

Not much difference if a bunch missed. And Wilson was supposed badly beaten, but could see well enough to murder Brown.

Murder is a legal term that doesn't apply here.

Seems apt to me.

Sad to see that Beale ran from the thread rather than admitting he was wrong.
What I will admit to is that MSM propaganda has done it's job on you. I don't know what really happened, neither do you.

I do know what the end result was. A trained, armed officer shot and killed a kid. You maintain that there was absolutely no other way to handle this situation. I am pretty sure there probably was.

Even in the Trayvon Martin incident, we got to see PROOF that Zimmerman had sustained injuries. Everyone here that is SO sure that Wilson acted with correct intent and likewise is SO sure that he sustained injuries, but we only have the word of the establishment.

If the establishment is so keen to avoid rioting, how about some physical proof. How about some photographic evidence. For the Black Community, the say so of the officers friends, the police department, and the hospital isn't going to cut it.

They were awful quick to release Zimmerman's photos, why not Wilson's photos? I'll admit I'm wrong, right here, right now. SHOW ME PROOF.

False scenario... The kid was shot running towards the officer who had already been beaten by him get it straight race baiter[/QUOT

Maybe so, assuming it happened that way. But once that was over, Wilson should not have fired wildly endangering innocent bystanders. My guess is, he was like many posting here -- not going to let a Black person get away with anything as long as he had the gun/power.

Not much difference if a bunch missed. And Wilson was supposed badly beaten, but could see well enough to murder Brown.

Murder is a legal term that doesn't apply here.

Seems apt to me.

But clearly you're brain damaged so...........

You're right I don't know the intricacies of the incident. I don't need to. I know the end result. A kid is dead. An UNARMED kid. Even I could have avoided that, and I am an untrained civilian.

Are you saying YOU couldn't have prevented that? I'll bet you could have.

After I had winged the guy, while we were both alive, I would have called for back up and retreated from the scene.

Simple as pie.

How many black teenagers do you think would be coming into the medical facilities that night? There couldn't have been that many. . .

I tend to agree. If a policeman can't handle an unarmed teen with a few bullets in him, he needs to be relieved of duty. Fact Wilson fired wildly in the neighborhood, endangering bystanders, is evidence enough that he had no regard for others there, like many of the bigots posting here.

An unarmed 6'4" 300 lb teen beating the shit out of you, there is more to this story that autopsy report above supports Wilson's story 100 percent. Brown was shot at close range not running away AND given there was gunshot residue in his thumb wound it show he was close to the cop charging him, not to mention the findings of his being shot in the head at close range too. The cops have already said he was 3 feet from Wilson when he fell IIRC.

Obviously, you did not comprehend the autopsy report. There was a scuffle at the car and Brown was shot in the hand there. Then Brown ran. At that point, Wilson should have waited for backup before playing cowboy and executioner.

An unarmed 6'4" 300 lb teen beating the shit out of you, there is more to this story that autopsy report above supports Wilson's story 100 percent. Brown was shot at close range not running away AND given there was gunshot residue in his thumb wound it show he was close to the cop charging him, not to mention the findings of his being shot in the head at close range too. The cops have already said he was 3 feet from Wilson when he fell IIRC.

Says who? Wilson was is NO way required to do so.

He wasn't required to shoot the unarmed kid again either, but he chose to do so. Something tells me that's what the Furgeson PD prefers.

Race is irrelevant race baiter. Get your ass out there and be a cop in these neighborhoods..I think you're a moron really

What I will admit to is that MSM propaganda has done it's job on you. I don't know what really happened, neither do you.

I do know what the end result was. A trained, armed officer shot and killed a kid. You maintain that there was absolutely no other way to handle this situation. I am pretty sure there probably was.

Even in the Trayvon Martin incident, we got to see PROOF that Zimmerman had sustained injuries. Everyone here that is SO sure that Wilson acted with correct intent is SO sure that he sustained injuries only has the word of the establishment.

If the establishment is so keen to avoid rioting, how about some physical proof. How about some photographic evidence. For the Black Community, the say so of the officers friends, the police department, and the hospital isn't going to cut it.

They were awful quick to release Zimmerman's photos, why not Wilson's photos? I'll admit I'm wrong, right here, right now. SHOW ME PROOF.

There is NO requirement that Wilson be injured before he can legally shoot . Do you get that?

Do you know if you walk by a cop and touch his gun in his holster, that's a felony? If you just touch it. Let alone if you attempt to grab it while you're fighting with the guy (which by the way is another felony)

Once Brown committed the two felonies, Wilson was empowered to arrest him, including using deadly force if necessary to prevent him from escaping. No where in the statute does it say a police officer must be injured before he can use deadly force.

oh look here, from another thread, provided by Wake

Post-Dispatch New account of Michael Brown shooting says he kept charging FOX2now.com
s
First of all, Wilson HAD called for backup before the altercation when he noticed "the gentle giant" was dressed similarly to a robbery suspect. So MisterBeal's contention that Wilson used poor judgement by not calling for backup is nullified.

Second of all, a witness has confirmed that Brown kept charging Wilson after being shot, not that eyewitnesses alone are worth much, but when they corroborate forensics....

oh, and look here

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

drugs in his system to
Well, it certainly sounds like you are right and I am wrong. Let cops tell people what ever they like, and if they don't do what they are told, kill 'em all. . . .

The cops aren't saying this it is the autopsy reports. Do recall the feds did one too

Even in the Trayvon Martin incident, we got to see PROOF that Zimmerman had sustained injuries. Everyone here that is SO sure that Wilson acted with correct intent is SO sure that he sustained injuries only has the word of the establishment.

There is NO requirement that Wilson be injured before he can legally shoot . Do you get that?

Do you know if you walk by a cop and touch his gun in his holster, that's a felony? If you just touch it. Let alone if you attempt to grab it while you're fighting with the guy (which by the way is another felony)

Once Brown committed the two felonies, Wilson was empowered to arrest him, including using deadly force if necessary to prevent him from escaping. No where in the statute does it say a police officer must be injured before he can use deadly force.

Nothing is a felony until it is tried and convicted in a court of law. It is only CHARGED as a felony. The person is ACCUSED as a felony.

Cops lied, kids died.

Post-Dispatch New account of Michael Brown shooting says he kept charging FOX2now.com
s
First of all, Wilson HAD called for backup before the altercation when he noticed "the gentle giant" was dressed similarly to a robbery suspect. So MisterBeal's contention that Wilson used poor judgement by not calling for backup is nullified.

Second of all, a witness has confirmed that Brown kept charging Wilson after being shot, not that eyewitnesses alone are worth much, but when they corroborate forensics....

oh, and look here

Official autopsy shows Michael Brown had close-range wound to his hand marijuana in system News

drugs in his system to
Well, it certainly sounds like you are right and I am wrong. Let cops tell people what ever they like, and if they don't do what they are told, kill 'em all. . . .

The cops aren't saying this it is the autopsy reports. Do recall the feds did one too

At this point he's just willfully being an idiot because he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to admit that the evidence doesn't support his opinion. Pathetic.

Says who? Wilson was is NO way required to do so.

the reason he fired multiple rounds is because he couldn't see clearly because of a broken eye socket genius

s

oh, and look here

drugs in his system to

So the autopsy report showed Wilson shot Brown at short range. And your point is. . . . ?

Nothing is a felony until it is tried and convicted in a court of law. It is only CHARGED as a felony. The person is ACCUSED as a felony.

Cops lied, kids died.

Incorrect. Grabbing a cop's gun is a felony but a person isn't legally guilty of such until after a truak , and the statute reads that a police officer may use deadly force if he SUSPECTS the person committed a felony. Not a cop may use deadly force if a person who has been convicted of a felony attempts to flee.

God damned how stupid are you son?

the reason he fired multiple rounds is because he couldn't see clearly because of a broken eye socket genius

That is false. No where, and I mean NO WHERE did it come out that he had a broken eye socket. That is disinformation.

Cops lied, kids died.

Incorrect. Grabbing a cop's gun is a felony but a person isn't legally guilty of such until after a truak , and the statute reads that a police officer may use deadly force if he SUSPECTS the person committed a felony. Not a cop may use deadly force if a person who has been convicted of a felony attempts to flee.

Ask him about the Illuminati. He'll tell you all about it :cuckoo:

Cops lied, kids died.

I mean seriously, who opines "that cop should have stayed in his car?"

No, that n!gger shouldn't have attacked a cop. duh

Cops lied, kids died.

That person black or white should have been shot dead when attacking the officer period..... Race or ethnic background is irrelevant

Cops lied, kids died.

Ignorant racists should know better than to post crud like that here if they want us to believe racism wasn't involved in Brown's shooting.

Racists here don't mind. But if the guy had been a white man, standing in front of his home, barring entry to his house because police didn't have a warrent and he diddn't want cops harassing his wife and young children? Well, I think folks would be singing a different tune. . . .
I just can't figure out what your tune is. Are you talking about Michael Brown/Darren Wilson?

When the first word is "racists", you (should) already know what his angle is...and he also revealed which "side" he was on.
He's just another agitator, using race as a wedge although it has nothing to do with the issue.

But he was not required to shoot him, and there was no reason to do so after any scuffle that may have happened at the car.

Cops lied, kids died.

Ignorant racists should know better than to post crud like that here if they want us to believe racism wasn't involved in Brown's shooting.

Well, you have exposed yourself to be ignorant, but I don't know about a racist.

Words have meanings sonny. When I feel like blacks are inferior and should be ruled over by whites, then I'll be a racist, don't hold your breath.

Forum List

Back