Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Had Mr. Brown and his friend been on the sidewalk, then the officer'd be in trouble since lethal force would have evolved out of an illegal stop.
It seems as if you are saying that since he had the right to arrest Brown he handled the arrest in a dumb fashion and grossly over reacted to the infraction. You dont grab someone around the neck without warning and think they are just going to stand there and not resist. Wilson provoked the situation just like I said earlier. There was no need do so. The fact he choose to escalate the situation instead of handling it with an ounce of intelligence is negligent and therefore he should definitely be tried for murder.

The shooting has jack to do with white and black. Interested racially motivated groups on both sides seized control of the narrative and made it about race, but the actual incident was just a cop in blue trying to stop someone who became violent and resisted arrest paying for it with his life.
But you are basing that on the officers version when witnesses say he is lying.

More inclined to take an officer's word the sky is puke green than any witnesses I've seen on the news that it isn't.
Thats where we part company. I believe the witnesses.

Had Mr. Brown and his friend been on the sidewalk, then the officer'd be in trouble since lethal force would have evolved out of an illegal stop.
It seems as if you are saying that since he had the right to arrest Brown he handled the arrest in a dumb fashion and grossly over reacted to the infraction. You dont grab someone around the neck without warning and think they are just going to stand there and not resist. Wilson provoked the situation just like I said earlier. There was no need do so. The fact he choose to escalate the situation instead of handling it with an ounce of intelligence is negligent and therefore he should definitely be tried for murder.

Where the hell are you getting this neck grabbing fantasy?

The shooting has jack to do with white and black. Interested racially motivated groups on both sides seized control of the narrative and made it about race, but the actual incident was just a cop in blue trying to stop someone who became violent and resisted arrest paying for it with his life.

More inclined to take an officer's word the sky is puke green than any witnesses I've seen on the news that it isn't.

Ya, Shifty, Fast Eddy, and Fingers are more credible than Officer Wilson. :)

But other African-American witnesses support the officer's account. In fact, it seems that there are more witnesses supporting Wilson than accusing him.

Witnesses Support Wilson s Claims But Are Afraid To Come Forward The Daily Caller

Plus we know that those purported witnesses who said Brown was shot while walking away lied and nothing else they said can be trusted. Those who tried to portray Brown as a gentle giant either didn't know the man or they have an agenda and are willing to sacrifice the truth.

I think I'll just sit back and wait for all the evidence to come in.
The Daily Caller dude? Come on. That site is not credible.

Eyewitness testimony.

Who are they? I'm speaking about the 2 young ladies that witnessed it.

Of course you do. You'll ignore anything that doesn't conform to your racist worldview.

Last edited:
Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.
I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested? Wilson never mentioned he read Brown his rights. Instead he grabbed him around the neck.

Just STFU you moron.
Lifes a mess dont stress.

Eyewitness testimony.

Which one? Dorian the wanted criminal?

Eyewitness testimony.

The 2 ladies. Tiffany Mitchel and Piagent Crenshaw

But for this and the L&E thread a bit ago, I haven't followed events there since before the riots. Not aware of two more female witnesses. Though my first question would be when did they come foward? Had they been watching the news all the time until they did? And how much of their eyewitness account is coming from news reports?

Eyewitness trstimony isn't the lock some think it is, it's actually the least credible evidence. As the UFO thing shows. :)

Eyewitness testimony.

I remember Piagent's testimony on the news (hard name to forget.) She didn't seem credible to me. Other's unknown to me.

But for this and the L&E thread a bit ago, I haven't followed events there since before the riots. Not aware of two more female witnesses. Though my first question would be when did they come foward? Had they been watching the news all the time until they did? And how much of their eyewitness account is coming from news reports?

Eyewitness trstimony isn't the lock some think it is, it's actually the least credible evidence. As the UFO thing shows. :)
These are the same 2 ladies from the beginning.

Police testimony has been proven to be untrue especially in racial incidents. We need look no futher than all the Black people being released due to DNA evidence after being rail roaded by racist cops and prosecutors.

Eyewitness testimony.

I remember Piagent's testimony on the news (hard name to forget.) She didn't seem credible to me. Other's unknown to me.
Both were very credible to me.

Eyewitness testimony.

Can they read cursive writing?

Eyewitness testimony.

Aaah ..you mean the two chicks who we haven't heard a word from since they were caught lying? Those two?

These are the same 2 ladies from the beginning.

Police testimony has been proven to be untrue especially in racial incidents. We need look no futher than all the Black people being released due to DNA evidence after being rail roaded by racist cops and prosecutors.

OTHER incidents sure. Disbelieving this one out of hand because of other incidents isn't fair to an officer.

Eyewitness testimony.

Can they read cursive writing?
Is there a point relative to the topic you wish to have answered with this question?

Eyewitness testimony.

Aaah ..you mean the two chicks who we haven't heard a word from since they were caught lying? Those two?
When were they caught lying? Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back