Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.
I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested? Wilson never mentioned he read Brown his rights. Instead he grabbed him around the neck.

HAHAHAHAHA you've been whipped like a red-headed stepchild and all you have is ....but....but... he grabbed him around the neck......

Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.
I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested?

That happens after you're arrested.....as you know. :blsmile:

I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested? Wilson never mentioned he read Brown his rights. Instead he grabbed him around the neck.
You take the word of a liar. Says more about you than the liar himself.
No I take the word of the 2 ladies that saw Wilson trying to pull Brown down into the SUV. Even if they were not there I would believe the liar over the racist cop.
As a racist you take the word of a liar over a white man.

Fixed it for you.

Strictly speaking, you're under arrest the moment an officer starts chasing you. Like in a traffic stop, you're under arrest by the time you pull over. You're read your rights so that questioning and the investigation can commence if need be. If it's routine traffic stuff like a ticket there's no need for the formal investigatory stuff so you don't need to be Mirandized. Can be at the officer's discretion but it's almost unheard of.

The shooting has jack to do with white and black. Interested racially motivated groups on both sides seized control of the narrative and made it about race, but the actual incident was just a cop in blue trying to stop someone who became violent and resisted arrest paying for it with his life.

Like in a traffic stop, you're under arrest by the time you pull over.

You aren't "under arrest" in a traffic stop.
You're being detained.

As soon as Barry's butt boy Holder saw the first autopsy he blew town....not only does the punk owe the Ferguson PD an apology, he owes US an apology for 6 years of a RACIST DOJ......I hope the Congress pursues his faggot ass on the contempt charges they've filed on him. He could easily be charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice.

Eric-Holder-Idiot.jpg

Last edited:

Strictly speaking, you're under arrest the moment an officer starts chasing you. Like in a traffic stop, you're under arrest by the time you pull over. You're read your rights so that questioning and the investigation can commence if need be. If it's routine traffic stuff like a ticket there's no need for the formal investigatory stuff so you don't need to be Mirandized. Can be at the officer's discretion but it's almost unheard of.
That's untrue. You are not under arrest when you are pulled over or just because a cop chases you. When you are pulled over its called being detained. Ask a cop if you are under arrest when they pull you over and they will freely admit that you are not.

You're being detained.

Legally, semantically, maybe. Detained or under arrest you're not free to go. That's most of people's idea of being under arrest.

I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested?

That happens after you're arrested.....as you know. :blsmile:
You are orrect but there needs to be some probable cause for grabbing you around the neck which I believe is illegal anyway.

You're being detained.

Legally, semantically, maybe. Detained or under arrest you're not free to go. That's most of people's idea of being under arrest.

as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.
Words have meanings.

You're being detained.

Yes you are. You simply ask the question if you are being detained, questioned, or arrested. If they answer no then you say have a good day and leave.

The shooting has jack to do with white and black. Interested racially motivated groups on both sides seized control of the narrative and made it about race, but the actual incident was just a cop in blue trying to stop someone who became violent and resisted arrest paying for it with his life.
But you are basing that on the officers version when witnesses say he is lying.

Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 544
Arrest, Examination, Commitment and Bail
Section 544.190

August 28, 2013

Rights of officer in making arrests.

544.190. If, after notice of the intention to arrest the defendant, he either flee or forcibly resist, the officer may use all necessary means to effect the arrest.

Arrest.

544.180. An arrest is made by an actual restraint of the person of the defendant, or by his submission to the custody of the officer, under authority of a warrant or otherwise. The officer must inform the defendant by what authority he acts, and must also show the warrant if required.

Powers of arrest, arrest without warrant on suspicion persons violating any law of state including infractions, misdemeanors and ordinances, exception--power of municipal officer in unincorporated area.

544.216. Any sheriff or deputy sheriff, any member of the Missouri state highway patrol, and any county or municipal law enforcement officer in this state, except those officers of a political subdivision or municipality having a population of less than two thousand persons or which does not have at least four full-time nonelected peace officers unless such subdivision or municipality has elected to come under and is operating pursuant to the provisions of sections 590.100 to 590.150, may arrest on view, and without a warrant, any person the officer sees violating or who such officer has reasonable grounds to believe has violated any law of this state, including a misdemeanor or infraction, or has violated any ordinance over which such officer has jurisdiction. Peace officers of a municipality shall have arrest powers, as described in this section, upon lands which are leased or owned by the municipality in an unincorporated area. Ordinances enacted by a municipality, owning or leasing lands outside its boundaries, may be enforced by peace officers of the municipality upon such owned or leased lands. The power of arrest authorized by this section is in addition to all other powers conferred upon law enforcement officers, and shall not be construed so as to limit or restrict any other power of a law enforcement officer.

Since the suspect was caught while j-walking, everything from that moment on was legal and justified. He was breaking the law, however minor, and thus the officer was within his rights to stop the suspect for questioning.

Had Mr. Brown and his friend been on the sidewalk, then the officer'd be in trouble since lethal force would have evolved out of an illegal stop.

Asclepias is an ignorant racist who won't ever believe anything that doesn't fit what he wants to be true. When Wilson is exonerated, and he will either in the GJ or in the courts, this racist moron will only claim that everyone was lying, that it was rigged from the start, or some other butthurt laced bull shit.

More inclined to take an officer's word the sky is puke green than any witnesses I've seen on the news that it isn't.

More disturbing than the racism introduced into this incident is how this should be a simple cop vs thug story but because of the racism is been greatly overcomplicated. A cop got a thug off the street. Should be parties not riots. Race doesn't enter into it unless you want it to.

Just STFU you moron.

But other African-American witnesses support the officer's account. In fact, it seems that there are more witnesses supporting Wilson than accusing him.

Witnesses Support Wilson s Claims But Are Afraid To Come Forward The Daily Caller

Plus we know that those purported witnesses who said Brown was shot while walking away lied and nothing else they said can be trusted. Those who tried to portray Brown as a gentle giant either didn't know the man or they have an agenda and are willing to sacrifice the truth.

I think I'll just sit back and wait for all the evidence to come in.

Forum List

Back