Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Look moron here's what is going to happen:

This will go one of two ways:

1. Wilson will not be charged.
2. The Grand Jury will charge Wilson but he will be found not guilty in the trial.

Either way you will claim that it was a white race plot, and that Briwn was an innocent teenager who was minding his own but what you think doesn't mean diddly squat. Capische?

I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.
He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions.
You are then a fool, a squirt of Sharpton-sized proportions, intellect and a pussy to boot
I know what you are but what am I?
That you look more like Sharpton and you have his paucity of intellect is a matter of simple genetics. The fool and pussy are obviously implied. Internet claims of virility and bravery are the stuff of pussies. Everyone knows that.
If you cant intelligently argue the topic get off the thread. At this point you are reduced to calling names because you are emotional about me.

The evidence and the testimony proves you wrong.
You are racist AND stupid. That's an unfortunate combo there man. Good luck with that.
Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

Is there no end to your ignorant crap?
Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.
You said Brown was not running away and Wilson said he was. Which one of you lied?

We both are telling the truth dim wit.

Look moron here's what is going to happen:

This will go one of two ways:

1. Wilson will not be charged.
2. The Grand Jury will charge Wilson but he will be found not guilty in the trial.

Either way you will claim that it was a white race plot, and that Briwn was an innocent teenager who was minding his own but what you think doesn't mean diddly squat. Capische?
You still avoided the question. Who is lying you or Wilson?

Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

Is there no end to your ignorant crap?
Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.
You said Brown was not running away and Wilson said he was. Which one of you lied?

We both are tling the truth dim wit.
Cant be possible. You said Brown wasnt running away. Wilson said he was. Who is lying?

Better than what?

Your racism hasn't been a secret
Better than you felt before now that you have gotten that off your chest?

I don't nor have I ever had anything on my chest that I needed to get off. Stop projecting.
It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.
Feel better?

Speaking the truth always makes me feel better.

He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions.
You are then a fool, a squirt of Sharpton-sized proportions, intellect and a pussy to boot
That you look more like Sharpton and you have his paucity of intellect is a matter of simple genetics. The fool and pussy are obviously implied. Internet claims of virility and bravery are the stuff of pussies. Everyone knows that.
If you cant intelligently argue the topic get off the thread. At this point you are reduced to calling names because you are emotional about me.
I just see you as a man of "Sharpton" caliber. Why would comparing you to your hero be an insult?

Who in hell do some of you folks think you are, asserting "guilt" before there's even an indictment?

Oh wait, you're ALL thinking you're America's First (according to Bill Clinton, second) Black President!

Who knew delusion was contagious.

I just see you as a man of "Sharpton" caliber. Why would comparing you to your hero be an insult?
You dont insult me. I just want you to talk about the topic instead of pursuing your butt hurt agenda.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

IOW, you're one of those who won't allow racial relations to get better in this country. You're suspicious of white people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism. Think just for a little bit. I'm going to turn that around, so see what it sounds like from a different perspective.

"You're suspicious of black people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism". I've heard that kind of attitude justification from white racists.

I've more than done my part and continue to do so. One thing I wont tolerate is a white racist. If I sense one in my presence he is going to have a problem with me. I'm not suspicous of white people. I dont even notice most white people until they do or say something racist.

I see the point of your example however, I simply see no point in talking with someone that has convinced themselves I am inferior simply because they lack self esteem. I dont mind them being a racist because thats there problem. I do however, have the ability to make sure they keep their opinions to themselves or risk injury.

Fair enough. It's high time we see each other as individuals instead of members of groups.

Better than you felt before now that you have gotten that off your chest?

I don't nor have I ever had anything on my chest that I needed to get off. Stop projecting.
It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.
Feel better?

I'm glad you feel better now that you have gotten that out of your system. Back on topic now.

What is probably going to occur is that Wilson will get off and maybe face a federal investigation. I have zero confidence he will face trial locally. Then white people will wonder why Black youth are so angry and older Blacks dont trust white people. Now I understand clearly why my gramps used to kill white racists from time to time and feed them to the gators back in Mississippi.

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

IOW, you're one of those who won't allow racial relations to get better in this country. You're suspicious of white people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism. Think just for a little bit. I'm going to turn that around, so see what it sounds like from a different perspective.

"You're suspicious of black people and ready to become violent if you perceive racism". I've heard that kind of attitude justification from white racists.

I've more than done my part and continue to do so. One thing I wont tolerate is a white racist. If I sense one in my presence he is going to have a problem with me. I'm not suspicous of white people. I dont even notice most white people until they do or say something racist.

I see the point of your example however, I simply see no point in talking with someone that has convinced themselves I am inferior simply because they lack self esteem. I dont mind them being a racist because thats there problem. I do however, have the ability to make sure they keep their opinions to themselves or risk injury.

Fair enough. It's high time we see each other as individuals instead of members of groups.
Unfortunately, I doubt that will occur as there is too much money to be made in stirring up racist attitudes. The way reality is perceived by Blacks and whites is pretty different.

Feel better?

I'm glad you feel better now that you have gotten that out of your system. Back on topic now.

I've been on topic. Your racism has blinded you from viewing the evidence objectively, which is a valid observation and within the parameters of the topic.

Sharpton & Company praying for no charges to be brought.

Without that how can their followers hope for another opportunity to LOOT FREE STUFF?

Feel better?

I've been on topic. Your racism has blinded you from viewing the evidence objectively, which is a valid observation and within the parameters of the topic.
Youre off topic. You claiming I am racist is not debating. Its just your frustration showing that I dont agree with you.

Feel better?

Youre off topic. You claiming I am racist is not debating. Its just your frustration showing that I dont agree with you.

You're one to talk. You've been going off topic yourself numbnuts.

Feel better?

You're one to talk. You've been going off topic yourself numbnuts.
Thats why I said get back on topic. Dont make excuses for being off topic just make sure you dont do it anymore.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?

Sharpton referred to Ottawa as Ohio yesterday. His Canadian guest had to give him a geography lesson.
The negros number one spokesman.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?
There is nothing fair about the struggle for life. I dont believe Brown went for his gun until Wilson pulled it. The 2 people we have for testimony on that specific event have no credibility. One is trying to save his ass and the other has already lied once before.

Edit....

Looks like Wilson admitted to pulling his weapon

New Information Released on Michael Brown Case CBS St. Louis

Wilson pulled his weapon, and Brown grabbed it. At one point, the barrel was pointed at Wilson’s hip, then a shot was fired hitting Brown’s hand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back