Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Is there no end to your ignorant crap?
Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.
You said Brown was not running away and Wilson said he was. Which one of you lied?

We both are tling the truth dim wit.
Cant be possible. You said Brown wasnt running away. Wilson said he was. Who is lying?

Dude, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.
You said Brown was not running away and Wilson said he was. Which one of you lied?

We both are tling the truth dim wit.
Cant be possible. You said Brown wasnt running away. Wilson said he was. Who is lying?

Dude, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.
You are still deflecting. You said Brown did not run away. Wilson said he did. So either you are lying or he is lying. Is it you or Wilson that is a liar?

It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.
Feel better?

Speaking the truth always makes me feel better.
I'm glad you feel better now that you have gotten that out of your system. Back on topic now.

I've been on topic. Your racism has blinded you from viewing the evidence objectively, which is a valid observation and within the parameters of the topic.

Absolutely correct, but you are wasting your time. Just point at him and laugh. Play around until you get bored. That's what I do. He will never ever change his mind. I no longer try.

Better than what?

Your racism hasn't been a secret
Better than you felt before now that you have gotten that off your chest?

I don't nor have I ever had anything on my chest that I needed to get off. Stop projecting.
It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.
Feel better?

Stay on topic.

I'm not a wanna be anything unless its a billionaire. However, I have no problem taking the life of a cop or anyone else that poses a threat to my existence. I think anyone that would stand by and passively allow someone to harm them is a fool.

:badgrin: You're a bad smell, wigger and about as scary as a guy in a clown suit.

Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions. How pathetic of him. Most of you racist white boys are pussified like that though. You go after the young and women.

:badgrin: "Son"? You been watching old "Shaft" movies have ya boy? Cop doing his duty....Willy gets high, goes King Kong with the wrong dude, get's capped. Same ol deal.....don't like it, move to Sudan.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?
There is nothing fair about the struggle for life. I dont believe Brown went for his gun until Wilson pulled it. The 2 people we have for testimony on that specific event have no credibility. One is trying to save his ass and the other has already lied once before.

Edit....

Looks like Wilson admitted to pulling his weapon

New Information Released on Michael Brown Case CBS St. Louis

Wilson pulled his weapon, and Brown grabbed it. At one point, the barrel was pointed at Wilson’s hip, then a shot was fired hitting Brown’s hand.

I don't know if the officer was trying to pull his gun out when Brown went for it.

Let's assume though Brown initiated the move for the gun for a moment.
Do you believe the officer then had a right to fire it ?

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?
There is nothing fair about the struggle for life. I dont believe Brown went for his gun until Wilson pulled it. The 2 people we have for testimony on that specific event have no credibility. One is trying to save his ass and the other has already lied once before.

Edit....

Looks like Wilson admitted to pulling his weapon

New Information Released on Michael Brown Case CBS St. Louis

Wilson pulled his weapon, and Brown grabbed it. At one point, the barrel was pointed at Wilson’s hip, then a shot was fired hitting Brown’s hand.

I don't know if the officer was trying to pull his gun out when Brown went for it.

Let's assume though Brown initiated the move for the gun for a moment.
Do you believe the officer then had a right to fire it ?

Wilson said himself thats exactly what happened. However, he left out the part that he was the one that initiated the contact in the first place by trying to grab Brown around the neck.

If Brown had went for the gun first then yes Wilson had a right to shoot him at the car. However, thats not what occurred according to Wilson. After Brown ran Wilson was no longer in danger. Certainly Brown was not a danger 20-35 ft away.

I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.

This is COMEDY GOLD! :laugh2: Only thing you ever "dispatched" was probably the family goldfish. I'd pay good money to see you take on a 280 lb yard ape high on crack....it would be over in a second or two but as long as they showed a closeup of your broken ass I'd call it solid entertainment.

Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.

Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.
I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested? Wilson never mentioned he read Brown his rights. Instead he grabbed him around the neck.

Probably the first reasonable thing you've ever said. I'm sure Darrin Wilson would agree with you. Unlike you, his mettle has been tested in this regard.
I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.
He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions. How pathetic of him. Most of you racist white boys are pussified like that though. You go after the young and women.
You're certifiable
Dangerous to racist white boys I know. Wilson would not have attempted to grab me around the neck. He did it because Brown was a kid. Wilson is a pussy. A shaved one at that.
There is no evidence that Wilson initiated any contact at all. Except for the liar that was Brown's partner and already caught in several other lies.

He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
You're certifiable
Dangerous to racist white boys I know. Wilson would not have attempted to grab me around the neck. He did it because Brown was a kid. Wilson is a pussy. A shaved one at that.
There is no evidence that Wilson initiated any contact at all. Except for the liar that was Brown's partner and already caught in several other lies.
There is plenty of evidence. The 2 ladies saw him trying to pull Brown down into the SUV as well.

I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested? Wilson never mentioned he read Brown his rights. Instead he grabbed him around the neck.
You take the word of a liar. Says more about you than the liar himself.

You take the word of a liar. Says more about you than the liar himself.
No I take the word of the 2 ladies that saw Wilson trying to pull Brown down into the SUV. Even if they were not there I would believe the liar over the racist cop.

You're certifiable
There is plenty of evidence. The 2 ladies saw him trying to pull Brown down into the SUV as well.
Washington Post is reporting 7 witnesses or more have testified to the grand jury agreeing with Wilsons account vindicating him and the autopsy report. This case is closed.

Forum List

Back