Police Department Turns to Citizens for Ammunition Due to Shortage!

How many people will give them what they want? I'm guessin the vast majority will.

Afterwards they all gather and chant; "USA! USA! USA!"

548941_594265940584320_193771415_n_zps170dcf05.jpg

9mm is going for a dollar a bullet now. up from about 10 cents. that should have some impact on municipalites budgets. the actions of obama and the idiot liberals and there attemps at gun grabs are going to have far reaching imapct. cost, tax increases, cops not practicing.

First, the average citizen is unable to find ammunition, then the local LEOs, then the federal government can move in and provide "protection" and "law enforcement" for the entire nation...

Last edited:
9mm is going for a dollar a bullet now. up from about 10 cents. that should have some impact on municipalites budgets. the actions of obama and the idiot liberals and there attemps at gun grabs are going to have far reaching imapct. cost, tax increases, cops not practicing.

Wait a minute! You failed to tie in the "idiot liberals" to increasing incidences of STD, The Chicago Cubs not winning a World Series in 104 years, the spread of Dutch Elm Disease, and Africanized bee invasions. Your condemnations are half assed at best, and your Rush Limbaugh secret decoder ring and club membership card will be revoked if you don't start putting your heart into it!

First, the average citizen is unable to find ammunition, the the local LEOs, then the federal government can move in and provide "protection" and "law enforcement" for the entire nation...

gangs are still well supplied however

Wait a minute! You failed to tie in the "idiot liberals" to increasing incidences of STD, The Chicago Cubs not winning a World Series in 104 years, the spread of Dutch Elm Disease, and Africanized bee invasions. Your condemnations are half assed at best, and your Rush Limbaugh secret decoder ring and club membership card will be revoked if you don't start putting your heart into it!

except mine are spot on

So...Supply n' Demand and American Capitalism are BAD now?

So...Supply n' Demand and American Capitalism are BAD now?

your tax dollars hard at work. don't you wish they were being spend on something a little more beneficial. typical liberal attitude. government waste is good. I make and reload my own. our municipalities may go broke, but i won't. our cops may run out of bullets, but i won't

This evening...

Me: "Finally found some .22 LR at Rural King. They told me they'd sold 5,000 rounds since 11am."

Mrs.: "People are hording it?"

Me: "Yup".

Mrs.: "I didn't know there were that many crazies out there."

Me: "Nah- just one. And he's in the White House".

:lol:

This evening...

Me: "Finally found some .22 LR at Rural King. They told me they'd sold 5,000 rounds since 11am."

Mrs.: "People are hording it?"

Me: "Yup".

Mrs.: "I didn't know there were that many crazies out there."

Me: "Nah- just one. And he's in the White House".

:lol:

you still can't find it around here. I usually find a few thousand rounds at local gun shows. but no stores have it. every other caliber I make and reload my own

Walmart hasn't had .22's for years while they stock 9mm and other calibers. A recent stop at Cabellas revealed that you can't buy more than 100 rounds at a time. I had to go thorough the checkout four times.

Forum List

Back