Police, DHS Target Christians

Glenn Beck sez he hasn't seen the evangelical cross burnings. "Maybe I've just been asleep at the switch."

Let me help you out, Glenn! Let's go to a funeral!

6gm0pd.jpg

99j34j.jpg

THESE ^^^^^ are NOT Christians.

Westboro Baptist Church.

That's Christian. Sorry.

Something you may not know that they have begun doing - they marked mailboxes in some rural areas with red dot - it indicates person living there is a christian. I had looked it up on youtube and didn't a neighbor of mine tell us he found one on his mailbox. ( it is off of there now! )

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hold on while I catch my breath...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious. But, lucky for you, it's not a blue dot because those people are going to FEMA camps.

Ooooh lookie......chem-trails!

Something you may not know that they have begun doing - they marked mailboxes in some rural areas with red dot - it indicates person living there is a christian. I had looked it up on youtube and didn't a neighbor of mine tell us he found one on his mailbox. ( it is off of there now! )

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hold on while I catch my breath...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious. But, lucky for you, it's not a blue dot because those people are going to FEMA camps.

Ooooh lookie......chem-trails!

I don't believe in chemtrails and have not reached any final conclusions yet on what fema camps are for. thanks for your interest and although it might be a bit amusing I think your claim of hilarity is a bit over the top. The red stickers were to identify christians as I recall on youtube vid.

I don't believe in chemtrails and have not reached any final conclusions yet on what fema camps are for. thanks for your interest and although it might be a bit amusing I think your claim of hilarity is a bit over the top. The red stickers were to identify christians as I recall on youtube vid.

No. Your post was hilarious. Maybe you explain why the government would give a rat's ass about your religion. Or better yet, maybe you can do a simple google search on the subject and see for yourself how ridiculous your claim is.

That must be part of Westboro baptist cult. I personally believe it is a front organization for communists whose aim is to discredit evangelicals. Let me tell you why. I have been an evangelical christian for over 20 years and I have never in my life met any christian who would consider an american soldier maimed to be a good thing. Not at all. These people are payed actors. I'm not buying it.

There are less than 40 members of the Westboro baptist church.

Drooling retards like g5000 hold these nuts up as the 'typical" Christian, because drooling retards like g5000 are mindless bigots.

Westboro Baptist Church.

That's Christian. Sorry.

From your perspective as a raging, fucking bigot, do the 40 members shape the views of the 200 million Christians in America who are not part of that group?

Seriously dude, you're fucking scum. You and the Westboro morons are clones of each other.

No. Your post was hilarious. Maybe you explain why the government would give a rat's ass about your religion. Or better yet, maybe you can do a simple google search on the subject and see for yourself how ridiculous your claim is.

If you insist. You must be find it easy to get into the hilarious state. For me this wouldn't do it. Anyhow I cannot explain why the government would feel threatened by evangelical christians. The only governments I know of that are seriously threatened by christians and target them are communist governments and I don't believe we are quite there yet. Do you?

That must be part of Westboro baptist cult. I personally believe it is a front organization for communists whose aim is to discredit evangelicals. Let me tell you why. I have been an evangelical christian for over 20 years and I have never in my life met any christian who would consider an american soldier maimed to be a good thing. Not at all. These people are payed actors. I'm not buying it.

Drooling retards like g5000 hold these nuts up as the 'typical" Christian, because drooling retards like g5000 are mindless bigots.

I had no idea Westboro had only 40 members. That is amazing. I'd love to get the list of names for that "church" and find out exactly who these people are! Surely they live in neighborhoods, have neighbors? Co - workers who know more about them? I'd love to find out who they really are.

If you insist. You must be find it easy to get into the hilarious state. For me this wouldn't do it. Anyhow I cannot explain why the government would feel threatened by evangelical christians. The only governments I know of that are seriously threatened by christians and target them are communist governments and I don't believe we are quite there yet. Do you?
What I think is that you are quick to jump on the cross and act as if you are being persecuted for being a Christian in this country when clearly, you are not. There aren't any red, blue, yellow, pink or purple dots being put on people's mailboxes by the government. There just aren't. And for you to repeat that story without doing even the most basic of internet searches tells me that you have a persecution complex and you enjoy wallowing in it.

Please quote where I called the WBC "typical", hallucination boy.

Thanks.

A real Christian would never tell gay people God hates them.

I know of several right wingers here who disagree with you.

Sure you do, bigot boi.

In your own words:

I often suspect that the only reason you promote homosexuality is your rabid hatred of Christians. Since many Christians oppose homosexuality, you support it to be against those you so desperately hate.

:lol:

Last edited:

I know you liberals will OH glen beck. But listen to him . What if he is right?? that This country is going to turn Christians He is reading a leader from a police officer in Colorado.. We see it every day now in this country . This list has Christians above Al Queda .. US is lost if people dont wake up

Absolute nonsense from the reactionary wing nut social traditionalists.

What I think is that you are quick to jump on the cross and act as if you are being persecuted for being a Christian in this country when clearly, you are not. There aren't any red, blue, yellow, pink or purple dots being put on people's mailboxes by the government. There just aren't. And for you to repeat that story without doing even the most basic of internet searches tells me that you have a persecution complex and you enjoy wallowing in it.

Persecution complex? lol! I don't fear adversity! I'm grateful for it! If you knew what it did for you you'd be grateful for it too! Ha! ha!! - Jeri

Persecution complex? lol! I don't fear adversity! I'm grateful for it! If you knew what it did for you you'd be grateful for it too! Ha! ha!! - Jeri

Even when the adversity is made up in your head? That's rich.

I know you liberals will OH glen beck. But listen to him . What if he is right?? that This country is going to turn Christians He is reading a leader from a police officer in Colorado.. We see it every day now in this country . This list has Christians above Al Queda .. US is lost if people dont wake up

Inhofe: Obama administration trying to ‘dry up’ ammo supply

Read more: Inhofe: Obama admin trying to 'dry up' ammo supply [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

The simple fact is that I am old school conservative. I was a National Review subscriber before many of you were even born. I voted the straight GOP ticket right up to 2006 (with a single exception on behalf of an appeal by William F. Buckely himself), at which point I stopped voting altogether.

I read the Bible nearly every night, and pray without fail every evening.

In my spare time, I am the President of a Christian ministry founded on a verse in Matthew.

And I am saying there are some batshit crazy fucks who have hijacked the right wing and are carrying it toward totalitarianism with a vengeance.

The open hatred of homos, negroes, spics, ragheads, and now our own troops is a gigantic flare that something is very, very, very wrong with the Right today. Seriously wrong.

Anyone wonder how Nazis came to power in Germany? Watch and learn from the Right today.

Everyone is to the left of a Nazi. Remember that.

I had no idea Westboro had only 40 members. That is amazing. I'd love to get the list of names for that "church" and find out exactly who these people are! Surely they live in neighborhoods, have neighbors? Co - workers who know more about them? I'd love to find out who they really are.

I heard most all of them are related in some way.....figures!

Forum List

Back